Other Breads:

Nature's Own 100% Whole Grain Wheat Bread

Best bread I've ever had

from Phoenix, AZ

About Me Frequent Customer, Health Conscious, Like To Bake, Simple Tastes

Pros

• Delicious
  • Excellent fiber
  • Fresh
  • Good Value

Cons

• Costs more

• Anytime
  • Breakfast
  • When fiber is needed

Comments about Nature's Own 100% Whole Grain Wheat Bread:

I used to be in the camp of people who liked white bread and thought whole wheat breads were gritty or tasted too fibery. I changed my mind after trying this bread. It tastes quite good and is great for those times, and you older folks know what I mean, when a little fiber is just what's needed to make a day much better naturally. I now use this bread exclusively for toasting, making sandwiches, and simply eating plain as a snack. It costs more than other breads, but I think it's worth it for the health benefits.

This does my digestive health wonders

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Nature's Own 100% Whole Grain Wheat Bread:

This is my favorite bread because the fiber really helps my digestive health. This is a pleasant alternative to prune juice and pharmaceuticals, believe me. Many healthy breads suffer in the flavor department, but not this one. It tastes great even when munched alone as a snack. It costs 3 times what regular breads cost, but the effect this bread has on my digestive system is worth every penny. This bread is excellent.

Good Bread

Comments about Nature's Own 100% Whole Grain Wheat Bread:

Natures Own 100% Whole Grain Wheat Bread is actually pretty good. I had seen it in the market but never bought it. One day I decided to try it and supprisingly was very good. I love to make my sandwiches with this bread because it is so soft. I reccomend this bread to everyone.

A good average whole wheat bread

Comments about Nature's Own 100% Whole Grain Wheat Bread:

I am puzzled by the low Total Carbohydrates (10g) listed for this product. I have not found any other regular bread that is close to this value. Even "Light" breads. Going by the ingredient list, it is similar to many other breads that give a TC value of around 20g. How does Nature's Own do it? I have no idea how to get an independent confirmation of the value but I am skeptical that it is correct.