Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Pros

Cons

Will buy again

Comments about Nature's Gate Pomegranate Sunflower Velvet Moisture Body Wash:

This is a great body wash that contains antoioxidants, moisturizers, and nutrients that helps protect my skin.

It contains white tea, sunflower extract, papya, and acai.

It's a pretty good packaged bottle that is very easy to use. The pump is not messy and in two pumps, can provide you enough soap to clean your whole body.

It's a clear lotion that lathers up really nicely and does smell awesome.

The lather is not a bubbly lather, but it definitely does do the trick. There is no harsh chemicals at all, so my skin does not dry after using this. No need to use a lotion after wards as it is able to retain the moisture even after rinsing this off.

Price is comparable to the typical soaps use and if you want more lather, use a loofah.

Skin comes out nice and smooth. Will buy again

Excellent. No harsh chemicals, skin comes out squeaky clean and smooth. Nothing bad about this product at all

Natural product that functions just as well as the rest!

from Dublin, OH

Comments about Nature's Gate Pomegranate Sunflower Velvet Moisture Body Wash:

Our family tries to buy natural and organic products as often as possible, but have a hard time spending the sometimes large amounts of money charged by companies that sell these products. When we found the Nature's Gate line of body care products, we were very pleased to see that most retailers offered them at a fairly reasonable price. We especially like the Nature's Gate Pomegranate Sunflower Velvet Moisture Body Wash.

Our favorite thing about this product is that it is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and EDTA. Who knew how many horrible chemicals are stuffed into something that comes into close contact with our skin every day? We realize that there are more "natural" body washes out there, but we feel that this particular one excludes the most detrimental of the chemicals that are found in conventional body washes. Bottom line: we feel safe using this product and would recommend it to anyone.

Just as effective as a body wash that is not natural.

Very pleasing scent. Both my husband and I use it.

Nature's Gate Pomegranate Sunflower Body Wash is PERFECT!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Nature's Gate Pomegranate Sunflower Velvet Moisture Body Wash:

I've used a lot of Nature's Gate products over the years because they're made with all natural ingredients, but **Nature's Gate Pomegranate Sunflower Velvet Moisture Body Wash** has got to be my favorite. In addition to containing natural ingredients, it's also paraben-free, sulfate-free and not tested on animals.

FYI: Although this particular product is fabulous, sadly, I can't say the same for the matching shampoo and conditioner. While they also smell amazing, my hair just didn't like them.

Nature's Gate Pomegranate Sunflower Velvet Moisture Body Wash is a gel-type body wash. Even though it's called "velvet moisture", it's not creamy at all. It lathers wonderfully and leaves my skin feeling silky soft. It contains a lot of moisturizing ingredients like: shea butter, sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, soybean oil and Vitamin E. I really think this body wash helps prevent my skin from getting dry. You can also squirt some under running water and have a wonderful bath!

This product smells so good, I just can't put it into words. If you like fruity scents, you would LOVE this. To me, it smells like fruit punch. Not a gross, overly sweet kind of fruit punch, but a sweet, fruity combination of a variety of fruits. I want to have this scent in a matching lip balm, body lotion, moisturizer, etc., it smells so good!