Other Sunscreens:
Nature's Gate
Nature's Gate Aqua Block Sunscreen SPF 50

Nature's Gate Aqua Block Sunscreen SPF 50

Nature's Gate Sunscreen works fabulously & is reasonably priced!

from Lees Summit, MO

Comments about Nature's Gate Aqua Block Sunscreen SPF 50:

Warm weather is finally here! Outdoor sports have started and it is time to start thinking about sunblock again. Last summer, I was on a mission to find an organic sunscreen for my kids which actually worked. We tried many different brands. Sadly, most of them were a disappointment. I only found one that worked wonderfully and was reasonably priced.  Nature's Gate makes a whole line of sunscreens which work wonderfully.  Their products are also made in the U.S.A. without animal testing or animal byproducts.

This all natural, water resistant sunscreen is great!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Nature's Gate Aqua Block Sunscreen SPF 50:

My husband won't use the green tea scented sunscreen that I have, so I went to my local, natural market and bought him **Nature's Gate Aqua Block SPF 50 Sunscreen.  **It's fragrance-free and water resistant, so it seemed perfect for him.

**Nature's Gate Aqua Block SPF 50 Sunscreen **is made out of all natural ingredients, paraben-free, fragrance-free, not tested on animals and for those who care, it's made in the USA.

This sunscreen is a barrier suncscreen, meaning that it creates an instant barrier from the sun on your skin.  That also means that it's texture is a little thicker and might leave a little whiteness on your skin if not rubbed in thoroughly.

I used this sunscreen on Memorial Weekend and thought it was great.  As long as you rub it in completely, you won't end up white as chalk.  I didn't get to test it's water resistance because I don't swim very often, but the bottle says that it is "very water resistant" and "recommended for water sports".

**The Scoop!**

I think this is a great product and I would definitely recommend it to others.  I love that it's all natural and paraben-free!  If you are not used to a barrier sunscreen, you might be shocked at the whiteness, but it does rub in and go away.