4.8
Other Misc. Vitamins:
Nature's Bounty

4.8

My Go-To Vitamin Tablet

Comments about Nature's Bounty Ester C 1000 Mg Vitamin C Supplement Coated Tablets By Natures Bounty, 120 Ea:

Nature's Bounty Ester C Vitamins are my go-to for vitamin C tablets. I've tried dozens of other tablets and powders, but always seem to go back to these. These vitamins are easy on my stomach as they are non-acidic. They are free of yeast, wheat and milk derivatives as well.

These vitamins are large and difficult to swallow. If you have a difficult time swallowing larger pills, I highly recommend a vitamin C chew, such as a gum or gummy, or the powders one can get such as Emergen-C. I am used to swallowing larger medications and I had a difficult time swallowing these vitamins. This is also a frequent complaint coming from people online and people I know who take them. If Nature's Bounty could find a way to make a smaller Ester C, then this would be the perfect supplement.

You only need one tablet a day and at around 11.00 for a 120 count of vitamin's purchasing these is an excellent value.

Ester C 1000 by Natures Bounty

from Loves Park, IL

I  use  Ester  C 1000  every day. It is a coated  tablet  and has no after  taste or after  effects. The tablet is easy  to swallow. I feel  it helps  to ward off  clolds when  I feel  one  just  starting.  I am  a strong  believer  of  vit, c benefits.

Taking Ester C daily is an easy way to boost your immune system.

from Florence, MT

**Nature's Bounty Ester C 1000 Mg Vitamin C Supplement Coated Tablets By Natures Bounty, 120 Ea is an affordable way to boost your immune system.  Vitamin C also helps with the absorbsion of other important nutrients.  Ester C is easy on the stomach and cost effective.  My family uses this product regularly.  We choose this brand over other brands because of the high quality for the price. **

It will help keep you healthy.

from Boise, ID

Nature's Bounty Ester C is one of the best vitamins I have ever taken.  I am someone who is seasonally sick with colds throughout the year and, ever since I started taking the Ester C, I have not caught a single cold.  Now I am not saying that it will cure a cold or even prevent colds completely.  I am, however, saying that it will give the immune system a real boost in keeping you healthy.  At least it has been working for me.  I know I don't get enough fruits and vegetables in my diet that I need and Ester C gives me the much needed dose of vitamin C that I am obviously lacking.  Not only is this a great supplement for getting vitamin C, it is easy to swallow, no icky vitamin aftertaste, and no smell.  I would recommend this product to anyone who catches colds as often as I do, needs a little boost in their immune system, or  just thinks they may not be getting the vitamins they need in their regular diet.