Other Misc. Vitamins:

Nature's Bounty Biotin 5000mcg

Wonderful !!

from  Czech Republic

About Me First Time User

Pros

• Easy on Stomach
  • Easy To Swallow
  • Effective

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Men
    • Older People
    • Women

Comments about Nature's Bounty Biotin 5000mcg:

I heard a lot about biotin ... I decided to try my myself ... 5000 mg tray across the Amazon asked, i am taking two capsules a day after meal saturated with a full glass of water ... was easy swallowing capsules and do not contain any annoying taste.

My hair was very weak brittle and dull color, and that my nails were weak and broken, biotin made my hair strong and shiny and has a rich color , and that my hair grew 6 cm in length within a month and this very cool ... all my friends to Incubate significant improvement on my hair and I was very happy to do so ....

Also, already it improved my nails became a white and healthy .. as he never breaks are no longer ... and longer than fast .. and I could work eventually became the French manicure, since that time has become a biotin daily routine for me ... and I can not never indispensable.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Results

Comments about Nature's Bounty Biotin 5000mcg:

My nails have always been soft brittle and ugly. I dont paint my nails because I do not want to draw attention to them. After a month of this product my nails are harder stronger and finally growing. I can paint my nail and enjoy like a kid again. I love this feeling.

Miraculous Hair Growth from an OTC Vitamin!

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Nature's Bounty Biotin 5000mcg:

Although Biotin is commonly recommended for those suffering from hair loss, my hair issue was a bit different:  I wanted a supplement that would help me grow my hair back faster after cutting it short to donate to charities that make wigs for cancer patients.

I asked my doctor for advice and she suggested that I try Biotin.  I started with only 1000mcg per day and then worked my way up to the maximum RDA of 5000mcg.  I couldn't believe how fast my hair started growing!  It went from above-shoulder length to long in just a couple of months.  Plus, it's fuller, stronger and healthier than before.

I've already got several friends who are trying it because of my smashing success with it; as far as I can tell there are no negative side effects or drug interactions at risk (at least according to WebMD).  Anyone who wants their hair to change from mousy to long and luxurious should try this vitamin.