Other Snacks & Cookies:
Breakfast Bar, Granola Bar, Nuts, Snack Bars, Sweet 'N' Salty
Nature Valley
Nature Valley - Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars

Nature Valley - Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars

Bathed in Almond Butter - Yum!

A moist snack bar, textured with almonds, rolled oats, wheat flakes, and crisp rice would have been a tasty enough treat.  But then someone at Nature Valley had the brilliant idea to bathe the bar in an almond butter coating.   Can you say, *scrumptious*? **Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bar** is a satisfying treat.  In one fell swoop, this bar satisfies both my sweet and salty cravings.

This granola bar is a big departure from the dry and uninspired options on the store shelves.  Nature Valley has created this bar to be delightfully chewy, but it still manages to maintain its texture.  If I have a choice between a candy bar and the Sweet & Salty Nut granola bar, there's no question that I'll be reaching for the granola.

Each bar contains 160 calories with 7 grams of fat, 22 grams of carbs, and 2 grams of fiber.  It's not meant to be a nutrition bar, but it's probably a better choice than some other sweets and candy bars you may be tempted to eat.

Overall, I love the almond-butter taste and honeyed texture of the **Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bar**.  I highly recommend it on your next trip to the grocery store or vending machine.

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars are good, but...

I am a big couponer and do not typically try something new or brand name unless I have a coupon. The Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars were not exception. I thought they would make a good snack for my husband to take to work.

I think they tasted good, but I wouldn't buy them again unless they were really cheap. It wasn't like "oh, I have to get them next time." I think they were a little too gooey for my liking.

Like other similar products I think the amount you get for the price isn't that great of a value. While we would eat them it isn't going to be a stable in our home. They do make good snacks. They are probably a bit too sugary for your kids. But since they are sweet I am sure there isn't a issue getting the kids to eat them! It isn't like they would go to waste.

I would suggest buying them when you can get a deal and having as a treat once in awhile. Maybe I should give them another try :)

Love the taste but not very healthy.

from Round Rock, TX

Comments about Nature Valley - Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars:

I love the taste of these bars! The winning combination of sweet and salty is one of the best around. I also enjoy the different textures of the bars. Some include peanuts and some have almonds and both are great! One thing I do not care for is the amount of carbs involved. I would not recommend this as a health alternative for a low carb diet or really, any diet at all. I believe it is a common misconception that granola is healthy in this form. This is a snack that I am more than happy to serve my children after school or sports and I frequently do. I would recommend this for people who lead active lifestyles and get plenty of exercise. These are great to take on hikes and to use as an on the go snack. Another thing I enjoy about them is that they are relatively neat to eat. Some granola bars are very messy but as these are more chewy than most, they are not found stuck all over the back seat of my car. Bottom line, I love them and would recommend them to someone looking for a tasty snack.

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Nature Valley - Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars:

I love these granola bars. Whenever I am in a rush and don't have time to eat lunch I will have one of these granola bars with a piece of fruit. The sweet and salty taste of the peanuts dipped in a peanut butter coating satisfies my hunger and sweet tooth.

These granola bars are perfect for a quick handy snack.

Great combo of sweet and salty

Comments about Nature Valley - Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars:

These are really delicious granola bars with a nice balance of chewy and crunchy textures from the nuts. They are sweet but not too much so. Perfect for putting in school lunches or taking on the go with you in your purse. A fairly healthy snack option.

A great snack bar

Comments about Nature Valley - Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars:

This is one of my favorite snack bars. These go on sale a lot so they can be purchased at an affordable price very often. These bars have a good mix of crunchy and chewy. They have a very good salty flavor that mixes with the sweet sugary flavor. A great, balanced bar.

pretty good

Comments about Nature Valley - Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars:

I like these bars. I would not say I love them. They can be a bit too salty for me but every now and then I appreciate one. I like that they are a slightly different flavor than most bars out on the market. I like that they stay soft, usually even if left in my cold car.

I think they're great, but picky children may not like them

Comments about Nature Valley - Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars:

Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Nut and Granola Bars are pretty good, and are unique in the granola bar world. They are reminiscent of a Payday candy bar, only are a bit classier in that they have a mix of nuts rather than peanuts only. They're definitely a bit salty, and my children don't like them. So if you have picky kids this might not be a lunchbox hit.

The perfect granola bar!

Comments about Nature Valley - Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars:

I love Natural Valley sweet & salty nut bars, especially the peanut ones. These are perfect and have a sweet coating underneath and crunchy topping. They are reasonably priced, as well. These are perfect for a snack, a meal replacement in a hurry, and a great source of fiber. I get a box every time I shop. I like them with a piece of fruit for breakfast, as well.

Delicious

Comments about Nature Valley - Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars:

What to say about the sweet and salty nut in almond flavor? Delicious! They are a bit sweet due to the chewy almond butter coating but they are very tasty overall. The almond butter does not overpower the rest of the almonds and oats in the bar. It tastes like an indulgence even though it is not! The ingredients are relatively simple and very nutritious.

The best new granola bar in ages.

Comments about Nature Valley - Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars:

I am a big fan of granola bar, and this is by far my favorite. The Sweet & Salty comes in three nut varieties: peanut, cashew, and almond. The peanut one is my favorite. The top is a chew, nutty granola, very sweet and satisfying. The bottom is a peanut butter coating that is smooth and delicious. The cashew and almond varieties are also good, but I suppose I just prefer peanuts.

My Favorite!

Comments about Nature Valley - Sweet & Salty Nut Granola Bars:

Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Nut Granola Bars are so freaking good! My favorites are the Cashew and the Almond ones but I also love the Peanut and the Roasted Mixed Nut. They taste so good and they are really sweet which is good because if I am craving something sweet, these satisfy that craving.