Other Snacks & Cookies:
Nature Valley - Protein Bar, Peanut, Almond Dark Chocolate

Nature Valley - Protein Bar, Peanut, Almond Dark Chocolate

Very satisfying!!

Comments about Nature Valley - Protein Bar, Peanut, Almond Dark Chocolate:

I started lifting weights about a year ago and was told I needed to increase my protein intake. I tried these protein bars, and they are now my favorite brand! I love the flavor of them, so I look forward to eating them. They only have 6 grams of sugar, and that is fairly low compared to other protein bars. I especially like that they have 10 grams of protein since that much protein is hard to get in any other product, besides meat. They also have 5 grams of dietary fiber. They have 0 mg of cholesterol. I also like that they have 6 grams of monounsaturated fat. I am a big fan of peanut butter, so I love the peanut buttery flavor. They are moist and chewy, while still remaining somewhat crunchy. I eat one for breakfast, and I feel full until lunchtime. They are definitely the most filling protein bar I have tried. They are priced reasonably compared to other protein bars. The only drawback to these bars is that they have 190 calories.

Keeps me going on my busiest days!

Comments about Nature Valley - Protein Bar, Peanut, Almond Dark Chocolate:

Not only do they have a wonderful flavor and texture, they each contain 10mgs of protein to keep my energy up. Honestly, I thought that they would be just another granola bar, so I was very surprised that they had large pieces of almonds and peanuts. Also, the dark chocolate on the bottom is nice and thick so you get the full flavor of the chocolate! I highly recommend them!

Really good flavor, needs more almonds

Comments about Nature Valley - Protein Bar, Peanut, Almond Dark Chocolate:

I love the flavor of the dark chocolate, the crunch of the almonds, but it feels like there are way too many peanuts. Although these are really good granola bars and definitely one of the better ones compared to other stingy granola bars, I wish I had more almonds in every bite. Some bars only have 1 or 2 almonds. But the really good ones have at least 5 or 6.