Other Snacks & Cookies:
Nature Valley
Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars

Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars

Um Really Good

First, my sister has been eating these for years and have always tried to get me to eat them. I saw and thought now this has to be nasty.  Well, boy wasI wrong. I tried them for the first time when I was volunteering for a walk for cancer and I was in charge to the refreshment stand.  I opened the package and said I am going to try this for the first time.  The first bite was amazing.  It had a crunchy texture and this great honey flavor. I was thinking to myself, this can not be healthy and be this good.  I really thought it would be extra dry with no flavor at all.  It's so funny because I like them so much, I run to the store and get more as soon as I run out.  It's a great onthe go snack or to have wit your morning coffee.  I am not a big breakfast eater do this granola snack is just perfect along with a fruit.  Keeps me satified until lunch time.  This is the perfect snack if you ask me.

Not good

I've tried these Nature Valley granola bars several times, and I have found that I do not like them very much. I have tried to crumble them in a bowl with yogurt, but they are pretty tough and do not crumble very well. I have also eaten them in bar form as a snack. On a positive side, they are easy to pack and carry on a driving or hiking trip. They also give pretty good nutrition. But they just do not taste very good. If I had only tried one or two, I would have thought that the package was slightly opened and they had staled on the shelf a bit before I bought them. But after having the same experience several times, I concluded that they had not gone partially stale and that this was their normal taste. I think it's the oats that they use, but they do have a bit of an odd taste. These granola bars also have a little too much honey-they are too sweet for my taste buds. In an emergency, I would eat them. But I will not choose to eat them again if I can help it.

I will NOT buy this product with new ingredients

from Fayetteville AR

About Me Health Conscious, Simple Tastes, used to use these are regular kids' snacks

Pros

• tastes almost right but different ingredients

Cons

• Too Bland
  • where's the hint of cinnamon? Why LESS protein?

• Eat the nw bar only if you have to

Comments about Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars:

Don't like the different flavor, found the new bars just as crunchy with less protein and more sugar.

Tastly, healthy and convenient.

Comments about Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars:

The Nature Valley Oat and Honey Crunchy Granola Bars and a great choice of snack. The bars are healthy and they really taste great. There wouldn't be too much too say otherwise. They are convenient as you can take them anywhere. they also fit anywhere. You can even put it right in your pocket. Its small but it still is a lot more filling than it looks. The only problem iv'e had with this is that it can be a bit messy to eat. When you bit into it, it really releases a lot of crumbs. It's not too big of a deal but you really do have to try if you don't want crumbs everywhere. Overall I love these things. I would really recommend that you get these. They are perfect for so many things, such as the outdoors, late night snack, really anything. And for an idea, why not out these in ice cream, or break them into pieces and make good granola or to put into something. A creative idea could also be to dip these into some tea and eat them or just break them into pieces and put them into tea or even green tea.

Not good

from Utah

Comments about Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars:

A tastly and healthy snack!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars:

These crunchy granola bars are a good treat to have on hand at your house. They could be a snack or a quick on the go breakfast. They are pretty filling and come in two packs. I like the sweet honey flavor mixed with a granola taste. This is a low calorie granola bar with some fiber and protein in it. You don't feel bad eating these because they are pretty healthy. As a mom I'm always trying to find healthy snacks that my kids will not only eat, but love. This one is a good one for them. They are a good buy and you can usually find them at a good price. These are so much better than those chewy granola bars. This bar has so much more texture and crunch to it. I like having these on the go. They are great for travelling, snacks, work or just anywhere on the go. They are easy to pack up and handy to have around the house. Some days you are just in a hurry and have to grab something fast. It makes it so much better when it's healthier. The biggest problem that I have with these granola bars is that they are messy. They crumble with every bite and you will find bits and pieces on you and around you. Other than that these are a tasty, great and healthy granola bar!

Classic, delicious granola bar.

Comments about Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars:

This is a great, natural granola bar. I am in love with it because it has natural ingredients, it's great for on-the-go, and its also pretty healthy. I usually don't have that much time to prepare breakfast, I really a product which has sustainability, is healthy, and tastes good, and this granola bar ranks highly in all categories. I love how this granola bar is crunchy, and doesn't taste like mush or meal like a lot of other granola bars. Plus, this bar is sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth in a relatively healthy way. It has 4 grams of protein which will keep my full until noon, and it has enough carbohydrates for me to walk a mile to get to work every day. Plus, I can understand all its ingredients. The only thing I dislike about this product is its number two ingredient is sugar, so it isn't all that healthy, and it also doesn't have any calcium, which is an essential nutrient for me since I'm a woman. But overall, this is a great, filling, granola bar that is pretty healthy compared to most others, and it tastes great too.

Nature Valley Oats N' Honey Crunchy Granola Bars

from Georgia

Comments about Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars:

I like the taste of Oats N' Honey's granola bars from Nature valley but I do find them to be quite hard when you bite into them. Sometimes I eat them to feel me up or as a healthy, delicious snack but they usually hurt my teeth because they are too hard and crunchy. This granola bar has a lot of very important nutrients in it and it tastes really great but I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive teeth as myself. This snack fills me up and I love the taste of the oats and honey. It tastes like a nutritious cereal bar but I prefer to have nature valley's non-crunchy granola bar. I love the smell of nature valley's oat and honey crunchy granola bars and what I sometimes cannot get in a bowl of cereal, I can get through this bar. It's like a portable bowl of cereal. Just a little hard.

Nature Valley Oats 'n Honey

Comments about Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars:

Nature Valley Oats & Honey has to be my favorite Granola Bar. When so many granola bars are filled with "airy" products like rice crispies, I love that this has some bite and crunch to it. It really is granola, but stuck together with honey. I love to scoop up my greek yogurt or chocolate pudding with it in the morning and it makes a wonderful partnership to morning coffee or afternoon tea. Each package contains two granola bars, each with 90 calories which, for the size, I think is very reasonable. (It's like eating the equivalent of two or three single-layer cookes, twice!). Calories aside, it is also a really healthy way of eating what really are very natural ingredients ie oats, which give us more sustained energy which means we're less likely to "graze". The honey is of course a natural sweetener with many health benefits. Nature Valley really got this product right and I would highly recommend it for any occasion.

pretty good

Comments about Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars:

Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars are pretty good. They have a nice flavor - they are not too sweet but not too bland. I like that they come with two in a pack so you can share one or save one for later. I would rate them higher but they are a little TOO hard and crunchy for my preference.

Nice crunchy snack

Comments about Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars:

These granola bars are a delicious crunchy snack and a good alternative to a cookie. They are sweet but not too sweet and have a really nice texture. I find that most granola bars are chewy so these are a nice change. Each packet has two bars which is perfect for sharing.

The granola bar standard

Comments about Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunchy Granola Bars:

Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Granola Bars are the standard by which all others are judged. It seems to me like these were the first mass produced, readily available bars when the trend started. I remember eating these throughout the 80's back before there were so many snack bar options. They're really really crunchy, and are a no frills, standard lunch box item.