Other Misc. Vitamins:
Nature Made
Nature Made Vitamin D3 5000 IU Liquid Softgels

Nature Made Vitamin D3 5000 IU Liquid Softgels

Nature Made Vitamin D3 Liquid Softgels are worth taking!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin D3 5000 IU Liquid Softgels:

Nature Made is a trusted brand for vitamin supplements. Over the years, I have taken different supplements made by Nature Made and I feel like they work well and have helped with the variety of health concerns I have had. Our body needs vitamin D to be at its best. Our bodies need vitamin D to absorb calcium. Our biggest source of vitamin D is from exposure to sunlight. I live in a northern climate and do not get much sunlight in the winter months. I am at an age where calcium is important to maintain good bone health so I decided to try this the D3 5000 IU Liquid Softgel from Nature Made. It is easy to swallow with a drink and makes me feel better. I have more energy and less aches and pains. I have also read that Vitamin D can help ease symptoms of people who suffer from fibromyalgia, fatigue, colds, flus, and other ailments. I recommend this for all who do not get regular sunshine or who do not eat food with vitamin D supplements.

The vitamin to own

from New Jersey

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin D3 5000 IU Liquid Softgels:

When shopping for vitamins you really need to put these Nature Made D3 on your list. I really like them as they dissolve quickly and give your body the support it really needs. They are especially good in the winter with so many colds and flu viruses floating around. Vitamin D3 has so many advantages for your health by just taking one a day. Many times in the winter you don't get the amount of sun needed to keep your body healthy. There are so many recent advertisements from medical experts that are now saying that D3 has so much good impact on your body. Each bottle is so inexpensive and wow it makes such a difference in your health. Pick up a bottle today. I think Nature Made is also great as it is carried by many retailers so you don't have to worry that the store you are in won't carry it. Vitamin D3 is great for your whole family as everyone in my family takes them.

Sunshine in a bottle

from Piqua, OH

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin D3 5000 IU Liquid Softgels:

I have always taken Nature Made multivitamins, but just recently began supplementing with D3. I had been having some health concerns and after extensive research, I decided to try taking a larger dose of vitamin D3 to see if it might actually help. It has been just over a month since I started the experiment and I know it has helped, tremendously with my health. I did have a conversation with my Dr before trying the D3, and he actually thought it was a very good idea.

Vitamin D for Healthy Bones

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin D3 5000 IU Liquid Softgels:

Almost two years ago I was diagnosed with osteopenia, which is major bone loss but not quite to the point of having osteoporosis. Both my gynecologist and my family doctor told me I needed to get on a vitamin regimen as well as do exercise using weights.

Originally I was told to take 2000 IU vitamin D3 a day, but when my blood tests came back saying I was still low on vitamin D3, my doctor upped my dosage to 5000 IU daily. She tells me that when my body is fighting a cold or other virus that I can take 10000 IU temporarily. Vitamin D3 is good for the immune system.

I've tried several different types of vitamin D3, including chewable forms, but I really like the price and availability of Nature Made vitamin D3. I can get it locally in my Fred Meyer store, as well as at other drug stores in the area. I don't like to pay for shipping on products, so getting them locally is a big plus.

Nature Made 5000 IU Vitamin D3 comes in a small softgel that is very easy to swallow. As someone who takes a lot of pills a day, and doesn't really enjoy swallowing pills, I really appreciate this!

Since I have added vitamin D3, calcium, boron, and a few other vitamins to my daily routine, I have increased my bone strength by 12%. My doctor was astonished! I think Nature Made makes a good product, and would recommend this vitamin to others needing to add D3 to their diets.

Great for acne

from Davenport, IA

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin D3 5000 IU Liquid Softgels:

I started taking Vitamin D3 about 6 months ago when I went to get a facial and I was told about how good it is for you, the lady doing my facial said that it helps with inflammation which helps with preventing breakouts since thats what most of the acne is. She also said it was good for breast health and other things too, so I decided to try it and after taking it for a little over a month I noticed a difference in my skin. I still got the occasional zit but not nearly as bad as it used to be, I would break out every time I waxed and it took forever to clear them up and when they did finally clear up it was time to wax again and the whole process would start over. I actually got pretty used to everything that when I ran out and haven't had the money for extras in the budget I decided to stop buying the vitamins and about a month after I stopped taking them my face broke out like crazy after I waxed and I have been battling the break outs again for the last 2 months, needless to say I am going to buy some more, a large bottle this payday. I didn't realize how much they worked until I stopped taking them.

A vitamin worth taking if you suffer from fatigue and pain

from Theodore, AL

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin D3 5000 IU Liquid Softgels:

I heard that most American's are deficient in Vitamin D3.  I also heard that people who suffer from chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, lupus and many other conditions can benefit from increasing their Vitamin D3 intake. Anything that promises to help relieve my symptoms is worth trying, in my opinion.

I bought Nature Made Vitamin D3 5000 IU Liquid Softgels because they were the highest amount of D3 and the best price for what I was getting.

I started taking the vitamin and within three days could tell a difference.  I had less fatigue and less pain.  My legs were not aching like they had prior to taking the Vitamin D3.  The muscle pain from Fibromyalgia wasn't as severe.

Any improvement is a welcome change in my life.  I have a young child and I need all of the energy I can get to keep up with him.  No one likes pain and everyone with fibromyalgia knows that it is very painful.  I would highly recommend adding this vitamin to your daily vitamin selection.