Other Misc. Vitamins:
Nature Made
Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg
Rca_2014_normal

Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg

Nature Made B-12 worked for me!

When my doctor gave me an Rx for a B-12 shot, due to my low vitamin B levels, I almost fainted. I hate getting shots! I found Nature Made B-12 supplements at my local grocery store, and decided to give them a try before I subjected myself to the needle. I read tons of articles online with varying information. Some said B-12 isn't absorbed if taken orally, the shot is necessary. Others said the supplements would work just as well. I thought it couldn't hurt to give it a try, so I did. I had taken Nature Made vitamins in the past, so I was comfortable with the brand. I was (more than!) pleasantly surprised at my next doctor's visits when my B-12 levels were back in the recommended range! I was so happy that the supplement worked. I continue to take the supplement every day, not only to keep my levels where they need to be, but because it does help me feel more energized than I did before I started the supplement.

Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg 120 Tablets did nothing for me

I tried Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg 120 Tablets for several weeks and noticed no difference in my energy level. I am a high energy person to begin with so maybe my Vitamin B12 levels are fine so I don't need these supplements. I read reviews for others and they seemed to make a difference for some. It is possible that I didn't take the supplements long enough to change my energy levels. I'm not sure what else Vitamin B12 is supposed to do for people but I didn't notice any changes in my body. I already take a mult vitamin so maybe I am getting enough Vitamin B12 in that supplement already. Or possibly I just need to take a larger dosage of the pill. I am a little hesitant to try that since the bad press concerning people taking over dosages of supplements and having harmful side effects. I will just stick to my multi -vitamin once a day and leave it at that as far as supplements are concerned.

Trust name - great product.

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg:

Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg is a very good B-12 supplement. I take it along with other vitamins and minerals because I was told that I lack vitamin B-12 and that if I took it, the other vitamins that I take will be more easily absorbed. I take the Nature Made Vitamin B-12 daily and am very pleased with its effects. I feel like I have a lot more energy so they must work. These vitamins are relatively inexpensive which is also a plus. I buy other Nature Made vitamins too so I know that this is a brand that I can trust. They do not give me a nasty aftertaste either which is one of the main reasons that I stop taking some vitamins or supplements. The pills are small and easy to swallow plus they don’t smell terrible either like some others I have taken in the past. Not only do I feel like I have more energy, I just feel all around better. For the price that these cost (very inexpensive), I feel like taking them is a wise investment.

Quality brand, always works well.

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg:

Nature Made is a quality brand, and I've never been unhappy with any of their vitamin supplement products. This B-12 vitamin at 1000 mcg is no exception. I have had my B12 and folate levels checked in the past and they've been slightly low. However, instead of having injections, my doctor suggested I try an oral supplement first. The oral supplements don't always work because this vitamin is absorbed in the intestine, so whether you eat it in foods or take a pill, there's a chance it won't be absorbed properly. However, this is a pretty large dose, and my levels weren't too far off, so it worked for me without ever having to start injections.

Nature Made is a middle of the road brand in terms of price, and it is usually available at most stores (department stores and drug stores), so it isn't hard to find. It is usually the brand I try first. Sometimes you can find a coupon in the weekly circulars or online, which just makes it that much more affordable.

Great for keeping up your energy

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg:

Nature Made Vitamin B-12 vitamins are a great addition to vitamin cabinets if you find yourself getting tired on a daily basis. I take these on and off, but my sister swears by them, and she will not go a day without taking her B-12. When I am feeling especially tired, I start taking these, and it does help give me more energy after taking them for a few days. The only reason I don't take these daily is because I already take a multivitamin and other vitamins. I don't like having to take too much medicine, so this is the vitamin that I normally leave out.

I tend to have a sensitive stomach when I take too much medicine, but Nature Made Vitamins are sensitive enough that they don't cause me any type of problems. They are also easy to purchase at most grocery stores or health food stores. They are very well priced, and it's not overly expensive to purchase these vitamins to take on a daily basis.

Best B-12 vitamin for the money

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg:

The Vitamin B-12 is yet another great vitamin made by Nature Made. Nature Made is my favorite brand of vitamins because they are reasonably priced, and because they offer a neat rewards program. Each bottle has a code that you enter on their website, and save up points for rewards like coupons or merchandise. I first starting taking B-12 when I was in high school, my mom had heard it keeps mosquitos and possibly other bugs from biting when you've recently taken B-12. I gave it a try because mosquitos LOVE me, and I was going camping that weekend. It didn't prevent every single bug bite, but I got much less than normal. I don't usually feel any energy boost from B-12 in any form, so I don't use it for that purpose. I use it for bug repellent if I'm going to be outside, or as a hangover prevention. I take one or two B-12 pills before a night out drinking alcohol and it usually lessens the severity of the hangover, if not eliminates it completely the next day. The bottle recommends 1 pill as a dosage but I've safely taken 2 at a time on several occasions with no side effects.

Love it!

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg:

This B-12 complex and the B stress complex are the best vitamin B tablets I've used so far. They really bring me a lot of relief, and provides that little extra energy you need. I think it's true what they say about Vitamin B helping to calm your nerves. Ladies, take this in the half of the month before your period and you'll see what I mean. It cuts down my irritability and makes me feel generally better.

Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg 120 Tablets did nothing for me

from Pennsylvania

Vitamin b-12

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg:

Whenever I need a energy boost or i'm on one of my old diet kicks, or even when my mom seems to think i need a attitude booster B-12 is where I turn it helps to boost my energy, yes it takes a few to get it to really kick in but it works, it seems to work with my attitude, and it helps in weight loss. I love this product.

A value priced high quality product

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg:

Both my husband and I take B vitamins on a daily basis, as recommended by our family doctor. We find the Nature Made brand readily available and can be purchased at most stores near us. When I can buy a product locally I usually save money since I don't have to pay for shipping.

Nature Made products are not high in price and my local Fred Meyer store sometimes has a 2 for one sale, and that's when we stock up.

So what does vitamin D-12 do for the body? According to the manufacturer, is helps form red blood cells, is good ofr the nervous system and helps cardiovascular health. I have a problem with nerve pain in my legs and this supplement is helpful.

B vitamins also help give me energy, especially since I am over 50 and need a bit of help in that department.

Wach softgel contains 1000 mcg and are easy to swallow. I always prefer to buy softgels or capsules because I feel they dissolve faster and I get my money's worth out of them.

Nature Made is a good company because their B-12 vitamins do not contian artificial flavors or preservatives, no yeast, no starch and no gluten. I have a friend who cannot tolerate gluten and this is very important if you have such an intolerance!

Overall we are very pleased with the Nature Made B-12 Softgels.

nature made vitamin b-12 works wonders

from Ogden, UT

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg:

This is one product that helps in so many ways I just cant count. I helps promote good blood circulation and with everyday alertness. This vitamin has given me a boost on life. Myself being as sick as i am tend to not have very much energy throughout the day but when taking Natures Made Vitamin B-12 has truly changed my lilfe. Being a busy mother and on the go all the time, I tend to get tired through out the day if im not taking my vitamins but this sure helps and its not adding anything unnatural to your system. This natures made vitamin b-12 1000 mcg tablets helps flush your system of alot of the toxins that otherwise would just sit and collect and may cause sometype of illness. This caould truly help everyone if taken right. But then again its not for everyone. You should always consult your personal doctor to see if this is thr right thing for you tio be taking. But other then that this is a wonderful product that i would reccomend to anyone.

A Must for Vegetarians

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg:

I've been a vegetarian for 7 years and in that time I have learned a lot about nutrition and health. Many people ask about a vegetarian diet and they always want to know things like, "don't you ever crave bacon?" (yes!) and "where do you get your protein?" (legumes, nuts, etc.). One thing no one asks, and many vegetarians don't think about is, "where do you get your Vitamin B-12"? Unlike protein and other vital dietary requirements, Vitamin B12 only comes from animal sources, so vegetarians need to be very cautious about B12. For most of us, a supplement is necessary.

Vitamin B-12 is so important for energy levels and neurological functioning, and severe deficiencies can lead to very serious complications. Knowing this, I made sure I found a plant-based, complete, and natural source of Vitamin B-12, and that source is Nature Made. The tablets are small and easy to swallow, which is a huge "plus" for me, as I sometimes gag on large pills, and they don't taste like a strong vitamin at all.

I highly recommend Nature Made Vitamin B12 to vegetarians!