Other Misc. Vitamins:

I have never felt better

from TN

Comments about Nature Made SAM-e 400 milligram Double Strength (12 Enteric Coated Tablets) (Nature Made):

I have always been a pretty nervous and shy person, SAM-e has helped me so much with being able to calm my nerves. SAM-e is made up of stuff that is already in our body's to begin with. Not only is SAM-e effective at treating anxiety, it has also been used to treat a whole list of ailments such as, heart disease, depression, chronic pain, menstrual cramps and so many others. SAM-e has really made me feel so much better, within a week of taking it, I started noticing how different I was beginning to feel. I was smiling a lot more, I even have more energy now than I use to. SAM-e is awesome and I am so glad I gave this product a try, it is amazing how effective this product has worked for me. Now I do know that SAM-e can cause a bad reaction when mixed with certain medication, or on people who are Bipolar or have Parkinson Disease, so if you decide to take this always talk to your physician first.