Other Diet Pills:
Nature Made CholestOff Complete Capsule Cholesterol Reducer

Nature Made CholestOff Complete Capsule Cholesterol Reducer

It Worked!

Comments about Nature Made CholestOff Complete Capsule Cholesterol Reducer:

Having a family history of high cholesterol, I knew it was only a matter of time until my doctor brought it up with me. At a check up shortly after having my first child, my doctor suggested that my numbers were high enough to consider taking a prescription cholesterol medication. Since the numbers were not yet in a dangerous territory, I requested to try lowering it on my own before going on medications. I took a baseline total cholesterol test at home before starting Nature Made CholestOff, and another one two weeks later. My total cholesterol dropped, yes DROPPED, 20 points. I dropped an additional 15 points by my next doctor visit and managed to avoid the strong medications my doctor was planning to prescribe. Of course, a single supplement is not going to be the answer for each and every person out there, but I recommend giving it a shot at the very least.

Was hoping for more

Comments about Nature Made CholestOff Complete Capsule Cholesterol Reducer:

Did not see a change in cholesterol levels after use for 60 days. I took the protocol despite the fact that I thought they smelled strange. The actual pill is hard and very dry. I am not convinced that they desolve or are absorbed. Others are pleased but this was my case. Most certainly no harm done.

try this product before you go on to harder statins

from Bridgeport, NJ

Comments about Nature Made CholestOff Complete Capsule Cholesterol Reducer:

When my doctor said my cholesterol was a bit high, I started by trying to improve my diet. Three months later, I had not had any success in lowering those cholesterol numbers. My doctor wanted to write me a prescription immediately, but I really am not certain that I want to be on Lipitor or any of the statins. I just don't know if I want to deal with the side effects for that. Instead, I decided to try Cholest-off, which is a supplement that's plant-based. I took less than the recommended dose--started with just one pill a day, to see if I would have any upset. Well, there's no ill side-effects. No tummy trouble at all. I take anywhere from one to three of these supplements a day, and with my very next bloodwork, my cholesterol had gone down five points. The doctor actually thought I had been taking the Lipitor she wrote out for me. When I told her it was the cholest-off, she wasn't happy and insisted on writing me another prescription! I have not taken anything but the cholest-off, and combined that with stepping up my exercise regimen. I'm glad to find something that works, that's plant-based, that doesn't require a prescription, and has no ill side effects.

Cholest Off Kept Me Off of Meds

Comments about Nature Made CholestOff Complete Capsule Cholesterol Reducer:

This NatureMade Product really does work! I have a heredetary prediliction for High HDL and Triglycerides. All you need to do is take 1 pill 30 minutes prior to eating a meal. It is made up of plant sterols and stanols,or Phytonutrients,and is completely natraul.That's the same stuff you will find in fruits and grains, nuts and vegetables.Along with an appropriate diet,ie; cutting out the trans and saturated fats. actually, what Cholestoff does is give you 1800 mg a day of these sterols and stanols that most of us just don't get in our daily diet.
I am one who cannot take statins due to leg pain,so I decided to quit taking that after a month. My Doctor told me to take the CholestOff. There are 2 different varieties, 1 much more expensive, about 40.00, and has some other benefits. I chose the less expensive variety and get 120 capsules for about 13,00.It has no artificial flavors,no preservatives,No Yeast,Starch, or Gluten.