Other Diapers:
Nature Babycare
Nature Babycare Baby Diapers

Nature Babycare Baby Diapers

Best diapers ever!!! worth every penny!

I have been using these diapers on my son since he was born almost two years ago. I will NOT use any other disposable. We started out doing cloth diapers primarily and just using these when we were out of the house for long periods or on vacation. Recently we've been using them more often and I still love them. They are the most environmentally friendly diaper I've come across and they are baby friendly too. My son has NEVER has diaper rash while wearing them. They do have a bit of a different feel than many other disposable diapers, but they are not harsh or papery like some brands. I give these as gifts because so many people dont' realize that you can get disposable diapers that are better on the environment. They are a little more expensive than other brands, but they are worth every penny! Also you can find them online and get promo codes, oh and the company just started to have coupons valid in the US. Give them a try,  you won't regret it!! And if for some reason you have a problem with them, their customer service is very helpful!!!

I've heard some people comment on diapers being bulky and saggy. I don't have this problem at all with these diapers but I have seen this occur with many of my friends who use Huggies, Pampers and store brands of diapers. The ONLY time these diapers sag, is when he has peed SO much it looks like he when swimming (and he has gone swimming in these so I know what I'm talking about!).

They use to be a little difficult to wrap up and put in the trash, but they recently changed the design a little so this isn't a problem at all anymore!

a good disposable nappy that cares for the environment

These nappies are from Naturecare baby and are a "green" option to disposable nappies as they are part biodegradable.  here is what i thought about using this "green" alternative.

-  They look and feel like any other disposable nappy although feel a bit rougher on the outside but in a pleasant way
- The nappy is not bulky and looks comfortable on my child.
- The nappy is absorbant, however if left on a bit too long I experienced the inner lining breaking away a bit....but that is probably due to the natural fabrics used, so i dont consider this a negative in any way.
- The fact that this nappy is partly biodegradable is comforting given that I read that the first disposable nappies made in 1951 are yet to decompose!
- Living in Australia we are going through a drought so this is a great alternative to using cloth nappies as there is no washing with water (so not wasting our precious rescourse) but it is still an environmentally friendly option.
- These nappies are a bit more expensive than the ones I was using previously and I am not sure if I will convert completely to using these all the time, but I must admit, it does make me feel better when I see the bin loaded up with biodegradable nappies as opposed to not, so the extra money spent is doing good for the environment.

The most awesome diapers around!! You gotta try these!!

Comments about Nature Babycare Baby Diapers:

I am a pretty savvy shopper. Not only do I look for a great price, I also look for how well they work against leaks, and whether they cause diaper rash. I do consider myself an environment conscious parent, I love the fact that these are 100% bio-degradable and compostable. I love these diapers! You gotta try them for yourself. I guarantee that you will be sold.

Leak Prevention
Very absorbant!

• Leak Prevention:
  • Comfort:
  • Absorbency:

Not too sure about Nature Babycare

from Pleasant Grove, UT

Comments about Nature Babycare Baby Diapers:

I am all about chlorine free/environmentally friendly diapers, but I'm not so sure about these. We had these for our newborn and we had more blowouts with them than with any other diapers. They really are a large rectangle, so I didn't feel like they fit my little guy well. Maybe they work better on older kids? They didn't fit around the legs. I'll stick with Earth's Best.

• Leak Prevention:
  • Comfort:
  • Absorbency:

Nature Babycare Diapers are a smart choice!

from Denton, TX

Comments about Nature Babycare Baby Diapers:

Nature Babycare Diapers are a great choice if you are looking for an earth friendly choice. They are high quality and the packaging is cute. They also sell biodegradable diaper bags, so you can toss them in the bag and they will not be around FOREVER!

Really wanted to love them

from Saint Albans, NY

Comments about Nature Babycare Baby Diapers:

We mostly use cloth diapers but I wanted to try these for when we are on vacation and when I need a laundry break. I love that they done't have any annoying perfumes or designs. I love that they don't have a plasticy feel. I don't like the fact the gel crystals seem to be quck to come out of the diaper after it is wet. I also wish iit coul keep poop INSIDE the diaper. Unfortunatly, it does not and every single time she poops I need to change her outfit. The tabs pop off and it does not fit snuggly and leaks. I am hoping they get numerous complaints and go back to the old design. At first I thought the shape was too square, but the inner aspect of the diaper has the curved fit. think the Earth's Best are slightly more absorbent. We also had far less lowouts with those.I also like that these are absolutely THE most eco-friendly way to go with disposables! If they could get the sizing right they would be perfect :)

Best diapers ever!!! worth every penny!

from Antioch, TN

Nature Babycare diapers

from Minnetonka, MN

Comments about Nature Babycare Baby Diapers:

These are the best diapers ever made!  I have used them since my son was one month old when a friend stumbled on them and now he's almost 2.  I felt sick filling up the landfills with diapers and was going to use clothe, but then found these. They are biodegradable, made from natural materials, do not have that awful normal diaper smell, are 100% clorine free and literally do not give my son a diaper rash! I'm a budget conscious mom, but have been able to find these on sale and then I stock up when I do. I'll either get them from amazon, target on-line, costco on-line or diapers.com when they are on sale with free shipping. I can't tell you how amazing they are - and they don't leak either!  Why not feel great about giving your child good diapers that won't hurt our environment.  Give them a try and you'll love them!  They may seem a litle stiff than other diapers, but they aren't once you try them for a little while.

Nature babycare diapers are THE best!

from Duncan, OK

Comments about Nature Babycare Baby Diapers:

Having tried many different brands of diapers I can honestly say these are my favorite. My daughter was having diaper blowouts at least once a day before I started using these and now they are few and far between. She also hasn't had a single diaper rash or sore. These diapers are 100% chlorine-free and they use 60% natural materials instead of plastic. They are soft and not bulky like some diapers. They are just all around great diapers. I would recommend them to a friend!

Excellent earth-friendly disposable

from Vista, CA

Comments about Nature Babycare Baby Diapers:

These diapers are wonderful! They are eco-friendly and very well made. We had no issues with leaking at all with these diapers. We used them primarily for childcare when we were unable to cloth diaper. these diapers were excellent and allowed me to feel less guilty in the impact left on the environment. They are soewhat more expensive, but worth it! Too bad they are more difficult to find in stores. I would've preferred to see these stacked at every Targetrather than Pampers!!!! These diapers are biodegradeable, though I never had opportunity to try. You actually can not compost human waste for use in gardens so I never was able to try it out. I am hopeful that they are able to biodegrade in the landfill by some sort of miracle. We wanted to leave a small footprint when it came to diapering our daughter, but our society has yet to perfect and resolve this issue fully. These were our top choice- if only they were easier to come by!

natural babycare diapers are wonderful

from Union, KY

Comments about Nature Babycare Baby Diapers:

These diapers are very stylish they are made from all natural materials. perfect for those babys who have sensitive skin. They feel great an comfortble for your little one, no wedgie problem to cause leaking. Cause they are leak free. They wont cause your little one to break out in unwanted rashes. Good for the enviroment. You can get them at a reasonble price instead of buying the outragous price diapers that everyone think are better its all about the quality and how it makes your baby feel. I would recommend to new mommy's or tell mom's who are just looking for the perfect wear for baby!!

Nature Babycare - Okay option if you want eco-friendly diapers.

from Schuylkill Haven, PA

Comments about Nature Babycare Baby Diapers:

Diapers!  Little did I know what I would go through emotionally and morally when choosing an option for diapering my baby.

I started out diapering my daughter in cloth diapers.  We did that for about 4 months and then switched to Nature Babycare diapers.  I had picked them because, initially, my research said that they were biodegradable.  Now, it's not Nature Babycare's problem that I had faulty information, but I am disappointed to say that these diapers are NOT biodegradable.  I now have a small pile of diapers in the compost bin that I'll have to deal with, but that's a separate issue...!

If you are going to do disposable diapers and you care about the environment and your child's health, these are the way to go.  The company is committed to using renewable and biodegradable resources when available.  Overall, their company is ecofriendly.  There is even a link on their website that goes to another site that compares the ecofriendliness of diapers - cloth versus disposable.  I haven't read it, but the website suggests they are equal in impact to the environment.

Performance-wise, I've been happy with the diapers.  We had one or two poopy blow outs but not too bad.  I never had a leak with a cloth diaper, so these don't perform as well, but they do the same as any conventional diaper.

If you want quality and eco-friendliness, these are the diapers for you!