4.8
Other Lips:

4.8

Natural Ice really helps chapped lips!

from Independence, KS

Comments about Natural ice Original Flavor SPF 15 Medicated Lip Protectant/Sunscreen (3 sticks):

I always keep a tube of Natural Ice Original Flavor lip protectant with the SPF 15 included with me at all times! It is so fantastic for helping to cure painful chapped and wind-burnt lips! Natural Ice has been my go-to lip balm for over ten years now, and I have never found anything that I liked better. I love that it has the added cooling medicated Mentholatum in it, which makes it even more refreshing than any plain lip balm could ever be. I like how smooth it glides on your lips and how "un-waxy" it is when you are wearing it. My boyfriend using original chapstick and when I accidentally use that instead, I hate how it feels kind of gross on my lips. Because to me, Natural Ice feels less thick and never seems to give me that white, thick greasy residue that regular chapsticks tend to leave, behind no matter if I dab just a little Natural Ice or slather it on super thick. It's always slick and un-waxy after application. I love that about it. So, in my opinion, this is the best lip protectant on the market, and having the added sunscreen is a total bonus that I adore.

Natural Ice Medicated Lip protectant is the best!

from Ogden, UT

We live in a dry, dessert climate.  This product is a daily necessity!  I love it  because it really works!  My husband and I use daily, and although we have tried many other similar products, this is the best by far!  It really soothes your lips, and restores much needed moisture.  You get a tingly feeling when you put it on your lips too. I highly recommend it, because it works, and because it's affordable. It's a year-round kind of product, great for winter and equally great for summer!

best protector and healer for chapped lips

from Las Vegas, NV

now that i quit chewing my nails, the bad habit has morphed into lip biting!!  biting and licking my lips constantly makes my lips very dry and they often split.  if you have ever experienced dry, split lips then you know that its very painful and annoying.  natural ice was a great solution to my problem!!  the menthol helped soothe the pain and the lip protectant stays on for a long period of time (even while i was constantly licking my lips).  now my lips are soft and smoothe.  thanks to natural ice for making a great product.

Icy on your lips

from Fort Collins, CO

I love this chapstick! You can actually feel it working. I do think they used to make it better about 5 years ago...they obviously changed some ingredients slightly since then. But it's still one of the best chapsticks out there. The cherry flavor seems to work better than the original.