Other Supplements:

Natural Vitality Natural Calm Raspberry/Lemon

Great for help sleeping.

from Arnold, MO

Comments about Natural Vitality Natural Calm Raspberry/Lemon:

My chiropractor recommended that I start taking this at night to help me fall asleep. My mind will not stop at bedtime and I am left laying there exhausted and unable to fall asleep.

The recommended amount of the back of the container seems a bit high for me. I only need to take 1/2 of a teaspoon, which I put in a mug with about 1/3 of a cup of warm to hot water about an hour before bed. I have only tried the lemon flavor which isn't bad, but I wouldn't call it great either. It is easily tolerable (dare I say starting to become enjoyable) when sipped as a hot drink before bed.

It will definitely relax you and absolutely helps me fall asleep. I have no sleepy leftovers when I wake up in the morning and actually feel quite refreshed. Please make sure that you start with a small amount and work your way up to your desired dosage. This will cause a lot of trips to the bathroom. The positive side of that is you will be regular and I am sure this would help with constipation. Don't get me wrong, if you take the correct amount for your body, you will not be pooping (sorry) all over the place, just don't take a whole bunch of this right away. Work up to each amount to see what your body needs.

I love this stuff and how it helps me get a good night's sleep!

Helped my daughter's constipation

from Midland, MI

Comments about Natural Vitality Natural Calm Raspberry/Lemon:

I initially purchased this product because of my daughter's chronic constipation. When shifting her diet to include more whole foods didn't improve her condition, we tried Natural Calm. After only a couple doses, we have noticed a big difference. In fact, I've begun taking it too.

If used for this purpose, it takes a few days to adjust the dose so that it works well for your body. I found the high end of the doses they recommend (2 tsp) was too much for me and have shifted down to only 1 tsp. We love the lemon flavor (haven't tried the raspberry). It is slightly carbonated and turns a strange milky white, which I do not like, but it's not too bad.

I haven't noticed any other positive side effects, so can't speak to improved sleep, muscle fatigue, etc- but I've never had those issues to begin with. However, if you are looking for a natural supplement to regulate your digestive system, Natural Calm works well.

It works! Need I say more?

Comments about Natural Vitality Natural Calm Raspberry/Lemon:

I am an intense person, so I find it tough to unwind at night often. When I use Calm according to instructions. I relax and ease on into my sleep. I have insomnia some nights.
The magnesium it contains is one of those minerals that you do not know that you are missing, but when you get it into your body, you feel the difference. My husband takes it too, each night. Make sure you follow directions. Too much will give you diarrhea. Read the label and do it exactly as you are instructed to do.

I am so glad to have been given a sample in Whole Foods Market on Mother's Day weekend. I am sure I would never have purchased it, if I had not experienced the
sample first.

It is great to use a product that is natural and simple to use. My goal is to meet the needs of my body with natural remedies. Calm is great and I highly recommend it to all who help relaxing and getting to sleep. Thanks to the nice lady at Whole Foods Market in Arlington TX

I'm on the fence

from Irmo, SC

Comments about Natural Vitality Natural Calm Raspberry/Lemon:

I'm torn on how to review this product. I took it years ago and felt it did help me with my anxiety and trouble sleeping, however I discontinued because I thought it was irritating my stomach. Recently I decided to try it again because I have many anxiety issues and I don't sleep well. I took the recommended first dose of 1/2 tsp in a glass of water. It wasn't delicious but wasn't horrible. I drank it without issue and tried to follow it up with a couple glasses of water to help dilute it. I immediately felt relaxed which seemed like a good thing at first. I went to bed easily and slept ok for the first half of the night. In the middle of the night I woke up with stomach discomfort and for the next 48 hours had a very gurgling, gassy upset stomach. I did not take another dose. The next day I also felt very out of it and very sleepy. I will say that my anxiety was improved but it was kind of at the cost of consciousness. I want to continue to try Natural Calm because I'm desperate for an anxiety treatment that is safe while nursing, but with the dazed feeling and the upset stomach I'm not sure it was worth it for me. I was also frustrated that the website proclaimed the product to be completely safe for nursing mothers while the package said to "consult your doctor". Most practitioners will not recommend a non-FDA approved drug, so I was annoyed at the discrepancy.

Excellent natural supplement!

from Attleboro, MA

Comments about Natural Vitality Natural Calm Raspberry/Lemon:

Great supplement for restless leg syndrome, migraines, sleeping issues and general well-being! Easy to use, and tastes very good. Love that it comes in Organic too! Many folks don't realize the importance of magnesium!

Natural Calm, with an emphasis on "calm"

from 59501

Comments about Natural Vitality Natural Calm Raspberry/Lemon:

I recently started taking Natural Calm every night before bed.  Initially I was intrigued, hoping it would help me with my troubled sleep.  Although I don't think it has helped my overall quality of sleep (I still feel groggy and tired in the morning instead of refreshed), it does help to quiet my mind so I fall asleep faster. Before I could lay in bed for hours with my mind buzzing and racing with thoughts, but Natural Calm has definitely helped this!  The next morning I also feel more mellow.  I can now shrug off more things that - before Natural Calm - would raise my hackles.  I hope with extended usage it will also begin to help my sleep issues.

I haven't tried any other Natural Calm flavors, but the Raspberry/Lemon is actually very pleasant.  It is sweetened with stevia and isn't overly sweet...one can always dilute it a bit more if one finds the taste too strong.  One note to those just starting to use Natural Calm.  Make sure to read the directions and ramp up on its usage *slowly*...or you may be making more trips to the bathroom than you'd like.