4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

Nasty Gal is one of my favorite websites.

I have been a Nasty Gal customer for years, and they never disappoint me.

I ordered a pair of those ever popular Jeffrey Campbell Lita's from Nastygal.com. Although they weren't on sale, Nastygal.com offered free shipping free shipping and returns on orders $75 or more. The shoes cost me about $150, and when they arrived at my doorstep I squealed with excitement. The shoes came in perfect condition, undamaged, and fit my feet perfectly. They were so comfortable to walk in, and they even came in a cute shoebox with a cat on it, and dust bags to put my new shoes in.

I also ordered several UNIF muscle t's on the Nasty Gal website, and they were amazing quality as well.. I also ordered a lovely $100 faux fur pea coat jacket for only $60 on cyber Monday. I have never been disappointed by a Nasty Gal purchases.

They always have great sales. If you can't afford an item at the price it is at, I would wait and check the sale section, because eventually everything goes on sale.

The NastyGal.com website always has the best on trend brands.

The website is really well designed. They always have a section to show you what's new on the site, and they also have a look book/blog so you can read fashion blogs and plan new outfits based on what you see in the lookbooks.

Product Selection
Great wide selection of products. I feel like there's something for everyone of every age on Nasty Gal. They have Jeffrey Campbell, Unif, vintage tees, and they even had vintage Chanel bags at one points.

Product Pricing
It's pricey. I would say Nasty Gal is a website that you would splurge on, or look for high quality trendy items. They have a sale section and that is very affordable. I've seen Lita's for only $60 in the sale section that were originally $150.

Customer Service
Nasty Gal has great customer service, they also have an E-Chat as well so you take talk to the online store representatives if you have any questions about their products. They are so quick and helpful. I love shopping on NastyGal.com because their employees are so nice.

Shipping and Returns
They have free shipping and returns on orders $75 or more. The shipping is normal shipping. I've had items arrive within a few days to a week. It isn't super fast, but it isn't slow either. It's normal shipping.

Unique styles

This site sells clothes and shoes in pretty unique styles. We have a couple friends with funky tastes, and so we were able to find some things that they will love. But you definitely need to have some unique tastes in style to shop for the clothes on here.

Product Pricing
The prices for these things are pretty expensive. They are unique and hard to find styles, so they may be the best prices you will find on them (I haven't shopped for these kinds of styles elsewhere). But compared to regular clothes, they are at the higher end of normal prices.

Customer Service
When I have used this site, I did not have any problems with customer service. They were always courteous and helpful in my interactions with them.

Shipping and Returns
They offer free shipping on orders of $75 and over. While that is higher than a lot of sites (that are often around $50), it also is not hard to spend more than $75. So on most orders, you will end up getting free shipping.

Unique styles

from Utah

• Shipping and Returns:

Nasty Gal is one of my favorite websites.

from Stroudsburg, PA

I have been a Nasty Gal customer for years, and they never disappoint me.

The NastyGal.com website always has the best on trend brands.

• Shipping and Returns:

Misleading title, lovely website!

Comments about NastyGal.com:

I recently discovered Nastygal.com while shopping for some wedding shower, bachelorette, and summer dresses. The name itself is a little more provocative then the actually website is. The clothing range from vintage inspired lace pieces to more edges leather shorts. Overall I really love the different clothing options they have available. I have ordered a few dresses from them so far and the quality as exceeded my expectations based on the prices I paid. This is a great place to go when looking for on trend outfits.

The website is very easy to use and navigate.

Product Selection
Nastygal.com has great product selection and has a lot of clothing items that you would not find other places. Their clothing is very unique and fun.

Product Pricing
The products are priced very competitively and the quality of the clothing is great compared to what you pay!

Customer Service
I have never had to deal with Nastygal.com's customer service.

Shipping and Returns
Everything I have ordered has shipped out fast and I have never returned anything.

New aged retro

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about NastyGal.com:

Nastygirl.com is a very unique shopping experience. A large amount of their clothing is more main steam but with a hint of new aged innovation. The pricing on their clothing and overall product selection is pretty high, especially when you consider the style of most of the clothing. Their lingerie selection though, is really something to see. They have a medium sized selection and the sizes aren't as flexible as some would prefer but, the styles themselves are very new, innovative and up to date. There really is something for everyone in that area, even if you are a little bit shy about your body. Of the many unique styles available on their online site that I like, their nail decals are my personal favorite. They cost a little bit more than I would like to pay but, the uniqueness of the styles far outweigh the down side of the overall price. The nail decals are really nice looking in person and they are of high quality. I also live that they are really easy to apply and actually keep their place on your nail a bit longer than the ones I usually buy at a retail store. I definetely shop there most often for the style of the nail decals most often and I have never been disappointed with their quality even once. The prices at this site are pretty expensive in my opinion but, there are some things in there that are well worth the money.

• Shipping and Returns:

Really different from other clothing sites

Comments about NastyGal.com:

I love this site so much and I'm so happy that it's grown as much as it has over the last few years. The clothes are really different from other "physical" stores and the descriptions are thorough enough that you feel like you know what you're buying.

It's really easy to use. The only complaint I would have is that you can't really sort through the sale section. With that said though, the sale section is really good, so it's not a huge burden to have to look through it.

Product Selection
I love the product selection. It's very much my style and I love shopping there. There are mostly clothes but there's also a good range of shoes and other accessories like bags and jewellery. However, it really only caters to one style, so if you're not a big fan of the "hipster" to "soft grunge" look, it's probably not for you.

Product Pricing
I feel like the actual Nasty Gal products are prices really well for their quality and overall look. They carry a few other brands though and a lot of them are more expensive. For example, the Wildfox brand definitely one of the more expensive ones.

Cool but overpriced

from Southfield, MI

Comments about NastyGal.com:

NastyGal.com is a website where you can find trendy clothing, shoes, jewelry, purses and other accessories. The site has lots of attitude and that attitude is reflected in the merchandise they carry.
The clothing they carry is generally on the skimpy side. Most of it is very trendy and made for a younger crowd. They only carry sizes 0 through 11, so if you need a plus size you're out of luck here. Also, the regular prices are not great. I've found some of the same items on other sites much cheaper.
The website itself is alright. The filter options are not great, so if you're looking for something specific it takes a while to find. I also don't like the giant picture at the top of each page that you have to scroll past to get to your results.
That being said, this site does have a pretty cool sale section. First of all, it's quite large. I've found some good deals in this section. The quality of the items I've ordered has never been a disappointment either. Shipping was fast and on time.

Was not impressed with this site.

Comments about NastyGal.com:

I do love online shopping for soothing. I find a much better variety online and more time to shop. I loved the look of the nasty gal clothing and collections. It seemed very edgy and and casual, but not at all boring. I was so excited the first time that I shopped there with the selection of clothing that it offered, but the prices really disappointed me. I was used to finding much better deals online than this, but nothing was under thirty dollars here. There were a few times that I decided I could not live without and went ahead and ordered. I spent enough to get the free shipping feature, which isn't hard to do because of their high prices. I guess free shipping equalled just as slow shipping though because it took forever to receive my order. Once I did I ripped my package open excitedly. Major disappointment, the times did not look exactly like what I had ordered, they seemed much cheaper and flimsy in person. I was not happy with the products, prices, or slow shipping, so will not return.

Good Products for a Decent Price

from La Crescenta, CA

Comments about NastyGal.com:

I have been a fan of NastyGal.com for several years ever since I have discovered it. They always feature really stylish clothing and accessories, which other fashion websites lack. In particular, I like their selection of dresses, which I find to be rather bold and unique. The entire website is easy to navigate and makes searching for specific items a simple and quick process. However, I just wish that prices for these items could be more affordable and budget friendly. Therefore, more often than not, I tend to visit other websites that are an inexpensive alternative more frequently. I do like how Nastygal's sale section always has a variety of items to choose from. An issue I have is that I wish the minimum purchase for complimentary shipping could be lowered. If the price points were to be lowered, I would definitely be shopping on this website a lot more.

Overpriced but Awfully Cute

Comments about NastyGal.com:

Nasty Gal is an Internet-exclusive clothing and accessories retailer. Nasty Gal caters to the younger "stylish" crowd with current trends, frequently falling into place with the fashions from the runway in a heartbeat, rather than waiting for the trends to trickle out into the public. I suppose one of the biggest appeals of Nasty Gal is the attitude that they carry in their brand, which is the essence of being unabashedly bold and carefree. Their clothing ranges from all walks of the world, whether you are looking for a flannel shirt or a sequin mini skirt, you're bound to find something that you'll like. Though I love Nasty Gal's message and aura, I do have a few complaints. Finding material on their website can be a bit frustrating, seeing that you can't filter results beyond the categories they provide. If you want a black mini skirt in a size small, you'll unfortunately have to swim through all of the results in the mini skirt category to find one that fits the bill. They also appear to have a steady markup on some products, seeing as I've found the exact same items (brand and all) elsewhere before for a fraction of the price. It is a fun brand, but their website needs some sorting and their prices may need some evaluating before they can be considered anything beyond that.

Stumbled Upon A Gem

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about NastyGal.com:

I was searching for fun women's fashions a few weeks ago and discovered NASTYGAL.COM - my new, absolute favorite fashion site.
With a line like "Nasty Gals Do It Better" I knew I was in for a fun visit and sure to find at least 1 thing I needed to buy. I was wrong. Oh, I had fun - but I found 7 things I just had to have.

Easy to navigate, fun to look at, and with everything from boots to lingerie to vintage, I dare any fun, hip, gal of any age to search the site and tell me there's nothing they love.

Incredibly easy to use, all the sorting options you could want while shopping, easy to continue shopping after adding things to cart or viewing cart - or in their case, "tote", and with extremely competitive prices, they won't break your budget, either.

Any "nasty" (which to me means confident, outgoing, fun, daring, etc) gal from 18 to 81 is sure to find at least one thing they just have to have.

Oh, and the customer service? Outta this world. Fast and friendly, they are there to make sure you - the customer- feel like you should...valued.