4.8
Nars
Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss

Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss

4.8

this is the pinnacle of lip glosses!

Comments about Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss:

If you are looking for a long lasting light weight gloss that looks good on every person that puts it on, this is the one! Orgasm is a very soft pink, and is good for everyday wear and also looks great over lipstick! Nars lipglosses also are not sticky, and they do not feel like you have glop or a layer of gunk on your lips. Glides on easily. Doesn't get to clumpy inside the tube, and you can get good coverage with just one dip. I like to mix my glosses and lipwear and often will put a little clear Nars gloss in combination with this for a very smooth and slightly shinier finish. I wear it with or without a lipliner.

I think they are well worth the cost, ad once you try this you will be hooked. I do belive that Orgasm is the most popular gloss shade (and I think the Orgasm blush is as well!). It is easy to see why. This is great for all skin shades, hair colors, and guarantee will be awesme on you!

Nars Lip Gloss is great!

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss:

My favorite blush in the world is Nars "Orgasm," so when I saw that they had a lip gloss version of their famed blush, I knew I just had to try it!  The lip gloss comes with the classic sponge applicator, trademark 3-hour wear time, and a medium-weight non-sticky formula.  (That is a major necessity for me in terms of lip glosses: they must NOT be sticky!)  This gloss is the perfect texture, shine and color, and sticks to your lips without feeling too sticky or gooey.  This color is a very pretty soft pink, and just like it's blush counter-part, I find it to be pretty universal and would work with any skin tone.  This lip gloss is very wearable, and I highly recommend it to anyone who has already fallen in love with the NARS line, and in particular the "Orgasm" blush.  And if you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for?!  It's pretty much the perfect color, and when paired with this lipgloss, you'll be the talk of the town.

So pretty and universally flattering

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss:

This is such a gorgeous shade and it is obvious to see why this particular shade is so iconic. It is flattering for all skin tones and it gives a pretty peachy pink hue to the lips, without chunky glitter! It does have some shimmer in it but it isn't some cheap craft store glitter. It is finely granulated to naturally reflect light and give you pouty, pretty lips. I think the color payoff in this gloss is really good so I usually don't wear it over lipsticks but I wear it by itself. I think that is the only way you can do it justice! The gloss is not sticky at all in my opinion and is rather moisturizing. It is long lasting so you won't have to reapply it multiple times. The only problem I have with this is that the bottle can get kind of messy. I probably put the applicator in really hastily or it could be the shape, but I just find I make a lot of mess with this gloss. The applicator is a standard sponge-tipped wand and is a perfect size and shape to maneuver around in hard to reach areas where you need precision, like the corners of the lips or the cupid's bow.

Nars Orgasm Gloss is Gorgeous!

from Portland, OR

Comments about Nars Orgasm Lip Gloss:

I just got this lip gloss a week ago, and I'm addicted!  It feels great, it looks great, and it's not smelly or flavored.  It's really beautiful on, it looks natural, only better.  It's a peachy pink shimmer gloss that is very flattering.