Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Nairobi
Nairobi EXQUISITE HYDRATING DETANGLING SHAMPOO 8 OZ.

Nairobi EXQUISITE HYDRATING DETANGLING SHAMPOO 8 OZ.

Nairobi Hydrating Shampoo is amazing for hair & it smells great

from Columbus, GA

Comments about Nairobi EXQUISITE HYDRATING DETANGLING SHAMPOO 8 OZ.:

Nairobi Professional Hydrating Detangling Shampoo 8 oz. is polymeric conditioning. It contains silk and keratin proteins which helps to leave your hair fully moisturized. Your hair will be silky, smooth and manageable; also you will love the clean fresh smell. You will have no tangles to deal with and this shampoo is gentle enough to use every day for cleansing and moisturization; if you so desire.  I find that once every 7 to 14 days is enough for my hair type, especially in the winter months.  I even had my stylist to purchase the whole line of hair care products (Perm, Shampoo, Conditioner, scalp conditioner, etc) so that I could see how my hair would do using the full line of product. I must say that my hair grew longer  and became much more manageable and it smelled great.  I am extremely happy with the Nairobi hair care line and would not choose to change anytime soon.  I have received so many compliments on how nice my hair looks and how much it has grown. Nairobi was recommended to me by a girlfriend who is extremely conscience of her overall appearance and loves her hair.  So, based on what she shared with me, I was excited to try this product and I have used it for over a year now and I am happy that I did.  I would highly recommend this product line.  Product is sold in certain beauty supply stores and your professinal stylist can get this product for you also.