Other Snacks & Cookies:
Nabisco - Ritz Toasted Chips Cheddar

Nabisco - Ritz Toasted Chips Cheddar

These were so....

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Toasted Chips Cheddar:

Addictive. Man, back in high school I almost wolfed an entire bag of these down. They also have a sour cream and onion flavor. Man, they are so good! The crunch that these chips provide is better than that of any regular Ritz cracker. Great with soup or just by themselves. These are amazing.

The taste on these chips are wonderful.

from Saugus, MA

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Toasted Chips Cheddar:

At first a friend of mine asked me to try one i said are you crazy  it wasnt my usual brand but one day my wife bought a bag on sale and i scoffed at it my kids started eating them and loved them so i said hey give me that bag and tried them well the restis chip history we love them and haven't bought our regular chips in months

better than other cheese crackers

from Dalton, GA

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Toasted Chips Cheddar:

These are very good chips - my kids like them.  I feel like they are somewhat nutritious even though they are still "junk food".   I think they are crispier and cheesier than other cheese crackers.  I also like the fact that they are baked.  They are nice for a change when my children want a snack.

I can't stop eating them!!!

from Wrightsville, PA

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Toasted Chips Cheddar:

What can I say, I love these Ritz Toasted chips.  I first tried the original flavor ones and thought those were delicious.  But then I tried the Cheddar Cheese flavor....I am in love!  I just can't stop eating them!  Keep a drink handy, cause they are quite salty.  But they are so crispy-crunchy-cheesey.  Just delicious.  The dogs love them too, but they don't get very many....  This is what I reach for now when I want a crunchy salty snack.  No trans fat!  No cholesterol!!  But if you are counting carbs, then stay away from these (19 gr per serving).

My new favorite snack.  Be warned, you will want more, and they will turn your fingers slightly orange (although not as orange as another fave of mine,cheetos...).