Other Snacks & Cookies:
Nabisco - Ritz Snack Mix

Nabisco - Ritz Snack Mix

Nabisco Ritz 100 Calorie Snack Mix

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Snack Mix:

These are a great product. I also love the regular snack mix, but having a lower calorie version is a nice alternative. They basically taste the same as the regular version, but you get quite a bit less in each individual pack. I also feel they taste slightly less greasy because they are baked. You get the pretzels, ritz crackers and the little dark wheat squares, my favorite, Cheezits! A terrific blend of crunchy treats in a small package, for only 100 calories a serving. These do not taste like a low calorie treat at all to me, so I would definitely recommend these to those watching their weight.

Great flavored mix

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Snack Mix:

This Ritz Snack mix has mini Ritz crackers, pretzels, and some kind of pretzel chip thing. The combination of flavors is very good and the product has just enough different flavors to make it exciting. The small sized portion due to the 100 calorie pack is a bit unsatisfying but if you are counting calories it is worth it.

Nabisco 100 calorie snacks, filling and delicious and 100 cals.

from Watertown, CT

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Snack Mix:

I have tried several different varieties of the Nabisco 100 calorie packs. They are all great tasting and fill you up quick while satisfying your sweet tooth craving!!! What could be better? You can even eat 2 packs and still not get the calories in an ordinary snack. Fabulous little food invention.

Definitely leaves you wanting more....

from Montgomery, IL

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Snack Mix:

What is not to like....Ritz crackers are the best snacking cracker around, regardless of how you choose to top them or not, and then combined into a (lets face it, these are all kind of a new spin on the old Chex Mix standard) a wonderful snack medley...and yes, I do like the idea of portion control packages to limit the damage I can do to my diet with snacking, but...lets face it, crunchy snacks are like an avalanche picking up speed as it rolls downhill...I don't find the 100 calorie portion very satisfying.  It is almost a tease.  I found myself wanting to eat multiple packs which kind of defeats the purpose of portion control.  So I can't fault the quality of the product in any way.  Crispy, crunchy, with different textures and flavor variety along with the smooth buttery type of taste that we have all come to expect from Ritz crackers...And it would make a good lunch box stuffer for kids or adults.  The individual portion packaging makes it a more costly snack than I usually buy.  I prefer to buy a larger package  and break it down into smaller portions for cost effectiveness-and of course, if I am on a roll, perhaps the larger package doesn't last as long, but based upon the prices in my local store, the multipack of 100 calorie portions costs about as much as a 12-16 oz bag of other snack mixes...I definitely feel that I get more for my money buying the larger package.  Makes me wish it did come in the larger family size bag or box.  Some feel it is too salty, but I really think that it is no more so than any other snack mix or chip out there.  And of course it makes you thirsty....that's why they put this stuff in bowls for free on the bar, because you buy more drinks...Tastes great, and the biggest danger is liking it too much and therefore eating too much.  Bearing that in mind...I can enthusiastically recommend that everyone proceed with caution to sample the portion controlled packets (only one at a time please).

Buttery Bread Mix

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Snack Mix:

I love to snack, especially when you can snack on a whole pack of munchies for only 100 calories.  I love this new Ritz snack mix because it is a great mix of snack favorites with a nice buttery flavor.  I have always been a huge snack mix fan, especially when I can make it myself, but this pack has all my favorites.  It includes the rich, buttery Ritz crackers, crunchy bagel chips and breadsticks and crispy pretzels.  This is a mix with lots of crunch and just a little flavor.  Each pack contains only 100 calories and is low in fat so it is a great snack.  I like these with lunch as well as an energy boost at break time.  This is a great mix that features the delicious taste of Ritz crackers.

Nummy, nummy!!!

from Brookfield, IL

Comments about Nabisco - Ritz Snack Mix:

Tastes like Chex mix only with buttery Ritz crackers and in a convenient 100 calorie pack. Bought a box of these to keep in my desk at work and they were gone in no time. Everything in these packs were delicious: mini breadsticks, mini Ritz, mini bagel chips, mini pretzels.... yummm.They were perfect to just keep in my drawer and sneakily eat at my desk (much less noticable than popcorn) if I got hungry before or after lunch... or if I didn't get a chance to eat lunch.  I would recommend these to anyone that gets a salty craving mid day.