3.6
Nabisco
Nabisco Oreo Golden Chocolate Creme Cookies

Nabisco Oreo Golden Chocolate Creme Cookies

3.6

Oreo switches it up and these are good dunked in milk too.

Oreo cookies were on sale, and they had a new kind on the display - Golden Oreo. I love Oreos and debated, but of course I ended up back home with the traditional ones and the new Golden Oreos.

Golden Oreos have vanilla (golden) cookies on the outside. They're a little like sugar cookies. Not quite but in that family. The center is creamy chocolate fudge creme. Overall they are very much like Oreos, but the flavors are reversed.

I liked the new Oreos. Both boys did. We all voted for the originals as the best, but these are nice for a change of pace.

Not a fan

As I've said before, I'm not a big Oreo fan, and I know that's not a popular opinion. I feel the same way about this variety. Look, I enjoy naughty, artificial ingredient filled snack foods as much as the next girl, probably even more, but for some reason Oreo's have an even more artificial taste to them than most junk food. I even prefer the store brand "Oreos" to the real thing. The chocolate filling tastes really weird, and the cookie part tastes nothing like vanilla. They're really dry and crumbly, and paired with the yucky icing inside they're just....blech.

I hate this product.

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Chocolate Creme Cookies:

I really hate this Nabisco Oreo Cookie product. What I don't like about Nabisco Oreo Golden Chocolate Creme Cookies is the whole thing! The chocolate creme in the center has an awful fake chocolate taste and doesn't go well with the vanilla cookie at all. The vanilla cookie has a decent taste, but doesn't scream Oreo. I don't recommend this product and I feel these take away from how good the original Oreo Cookie really is.

Reverse it back...

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Chocolate Creme Cookies:

This reverse Oreo, chocolate creme with vanilla cookie, probably sounded like a good idea in meetings. The actual result is not successful. The chocolate creme is not very chocolatey and has an awkward flavor. The cookies are average vanilla cookies. Stick with regular Oreos!

Not a fan

Bland cookie

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Chocolate Creme Cookies:

I am obsessed with regular Oreos! I decided that I would try this newer version and was disappointed. To me, it just tasted like a butter cookie with a little chocolate in the middle. I would rather have eaten a Milano! I guess it is just a taste preference. I really adore chocolate so I think that that is what is missing-the cream in the center is just not strong enough for me. It did not have a 'wow' factor that the chocolate Oreos has. If you are not big on chocolate but just want a taste, these cookies would be perfect for you.

yummy

from Racine, WI

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Chocolate Creme Cookies:

I love these things and was thrilled to see them. was getting tired of the vanilla centers and choc cookies. these are a welcome change. i dont dunk but idon't like milk. these are a perfect snack at your desk or when yoiu need a little chocolate pick me up. can't go wrong

Better than the original!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Chocolate Creme Cookies:

I absolutely love Golden Oreos with chocolate creme. Growing up I was always a fan of the original brand but these are SO tasty and unique. They are my favorite sandwich cookie--even better when they are double-stuffed! I try to limit myself when it comes to sweets and I have found one or two of these does the trick and feeds my sweets cravings!

Best mistake I ever bought!!

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Chocolate Creme Cookies:

I bought these cookies thinking they were the vanilla creme cookies. When I opened the package, I found they are golden chocolate creme. I was disappointed at first, but since I opened them and they are chocolate, thought I would sample one. These cookies are just fantastic. The chocolate tastes a bit like fudge. I am an anything chocolate person but when I saw these, I didn't think they could possibly be as good as the vanilla creme cookies. Wait until my husband gets a taste of these!! Between the two of us, these cookies will not last long. Thanks Nabisco!!

Oreo Golden (yellow cookie with chocolate filling) are great!

from Lafayette, LA

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Chocolate Creme Cookies:

When I first saw the Oreo Golden cookies at the grocery store, I had to try the yellow cookie with the chocolate creme filling (I did not want to try the yellow cookie with white filling Oreos).  I liked the Oreo Golden yellow cookies with chocolate creme filing so much that, since three cookies are a single serving, every day I put three cookies in a small Tupperware container (so they won't get crushed) in my lunch bag to eat for dessert after my lunch at work.  It works out great for me because the cookies take up very little space in my lunch bag, they taste good, and are just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth without going overboard (eating too many of them).

Dessert Classic in Reverse

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Chocolate Creme Cookies:

I debated a long time about trying these new Oreos, because they just sounded so different from the Oreos I grew up with and love.  They were finally on sale at the store, so I ventured out to try the Golden Oreos and was pleasantly surprised.  The outside cookie is golden, so there is a crisp crunch and a slight sweet vanilla flavor.  I really like the texture of the outside because it is almost like a shortbread cookie.  The inside is a rich and creamy chocolate filling.  I loved the chocolate flavor because it was the perfect amount of sweet and it tasted great with the cookie outside.  These are a great new cookie from Oreo, and I love how the traditional flavors are reversed.  The chocolate is creamy, the cookie is crisp and together they are a great match.

Soooooooooooo Gooooooooooood!!!

from Bangor, ME

Comments about Nabisco Oreo Golden Chocolate Creme Cookies:

I bought these because I was making a kitty litter cake and called for a plain cookie.  I never would have tried them any other way.  In a way I wish I never had tried them.  THEY ARE DELICIOUS!!!  Now I crave them.  This is a cookie that everyone should try.  But beware...you can't eat just one!!!!