2.2

Nabisco - Oreo Brownie

2.2

Where have these been.

Comments about Nabisco - Oreo Brownie:

I am so surprised to see Nabisco Oreo Brownies on Viewpoints. When I was in high school, I would have one of these every morning with some milk. Even though it was not the healthiest choice for breakfast, it sure did taste great. They were extremely soft and had the right amount of Oreo cream drizzled across the top. I looked for years to find some, but still to this day I can't find them. They were really delicious and I would love to share these with my family if I could find them in the store.

An 'ok' brownie

Comments about Nabisco - Oreo Brownie:

I really expected these Oreo brownies to taste just as amazing as regular Oreo cookies, but I was disappointed. They are not awful but they are just a little better than those really cheap brownies. They have a dry texture-I was hoping they would be moist and chewy, with a nice soft texture. The cream tastes very dry. They really taste like they were made in a factory.

Just not very good

from Charlottesville, VA

Comments about Nabisco - Oreo Brownie:

I'm a lover of most things Oreo, but these Oreo brownies are just...off. There taste that one expects from an Oreo just aren't there, nor are the tastes one expects froma brownie. And the flavor that is there just isn't pleasing.

if you're looking for a portable dessert, stick with the single-serve Oreo cookie packs.

Oreo Brownie Baked With Tasteless Oreo Pieces

from obɐɔıɥɔ, IL

Comments about Nabisco - Oreo Brownie:

This package of twelve individual Brownies caught my eye. So I decided to try them. Big mistake! They were the worst brownies I've ever tasted! The so-called oreo cream pieces, inside the brownies, were deffinately tasteless. They're also expensive. Wish I had the option of trying an individual serving because I'm stuck with eleven brownies! The Nutritional Facts Are...Calories 340, Fat Cal 120...No need to go on. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend!

Nabisco Oreo Brownie for snacking on the run

from Durham, NC

Comments about Nabisco - Oreo Brownie:

I am really disappointed with Nabisco's Oreo Brownie.  It had no detectable flavor, (not even chocolate), and the small pieces of what is supposed to pass for the normal cream filling in an Oreo cookie were tasteless pellets.  I'm glad I bought only a single serving brownie, because even that was a waste of money.  It would have been a better idea to have two smaller brownie layers with cream filling in between.  Overall, this is not up to Nabisco's high standards.  I'm not sure who they used to taste test this on, but clearly it was not a large enough sample audience.  You need to go back to the drawing board with this one.