Other Eyeshadows:
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pearl Shadow - All Shades

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pearl Shadow - All Shades

Gets everywhere

Comments about NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pearl Shadow - All Shades:

I was not a fan of the NYX ultra pearl mania loose pearl shadow. When you try and apply it, no matter how careful you are or how little you use, it gets everywhere. You end up with shadow and glitter all over your face. It comes in pretty colors, I just wish I could use them.

Nice Colors.

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pearl Shadow - All Shades:

Nyx loose pearl shadows are a lot more pigmented than most of the solid eye shadows from there line. BUt what I don't like about this is that when I put it on my eye lids there is a lot of fall out. It's very annoying after putting on foundation and powder to have to do a second coating after putting on eye shadow. It's an extra unnecessary step that wastes time. It comes in a small container which is very convenient but it is hard to use this without an actual eyeshadow brush. With a sponge tip applicator it's very difficult because with the sponge tip it doesn't hold as much as an eyeshadow brush would and also sometimes it's easy to spill out eyeshadow powder so a bigger applicator to cover the hole in which the eyeshadow comes out of is a lot better. This collection doesn't look good if your trying to go for a natural and subtle look. These eyeshadows are more for parties or an extra sparkly layer to smokey eyes. I personally like to put this eye shadow when I'm wearing a smokey eye because it brings out my eyes and the pearl/sparkle looks very pretty.

Highly pigmented and has a Nice Sparkle

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pearl Shadow - All Shades:

I am very pleased with such a quality pigment at such a cheap price. The color payoff is gorgeous and the colors stay on all day long with a nice sparkle. The only issue I have with it is really the tiny container. It is hard to stick the applicator in there. I have to pour the stuff into the lid and stick the spongy in there and apply. They should find some way to widen the container or maybe devise a way to have a built-in applicator that transforms the powder into a cream-like consistency. They do have potions like that nowadays. Other than that, I love it! =)

NYX ultra pearl mania is Great

from Falls Church, VA

Comments about NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pearl Shadow - All Shades:

I love pigments: they are multi-purpose, long lasting and have amazing color payoff. I have quite a few of them and I use them almost daily. After hearing so many good things about NYX pigments I couldn’t resist, I had to try them. But what I can’t stand is that the opening is so small you can’t get a brush in there, I had to buy plastic jars just so I can use them. But overall I love this product.

I love this eye shadow.

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pearl Shadow - All Shades:

This is my favorite eyeshadow. It comes in a small bottle and a little goes a long way. It spreads smoothly over my lid and does not crease. It last throughout the day and I tend to rub my eyes often. It is loose powder and it does not come with an applicator. The color range is plentiful. It shimmers and shines!