4.8

4.8

I would buy this again

from Detroit, MI

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Glossy Finish
  • Great Color Selection
  • Moisturizing

Cons

• Anytime

Comments about NYX Lipgloss, Beige:

I really loved the color. It brought out the color of my eyes

nyx lipgloss

from Jackson, MS

Comments about NYX Lipgloss, Beige:

The nyx lip glosses don't leave your mouth feeling dry. They are moisturizing and have a great shine. This beige color is good to use everyday if you want a great neutral colored gloss. You will only have to apply one layer, its not too thick. Can be used with or without a liner. The brush included provides easy application.

So good! Cheap but GREAT quality

Comments about NYX Lipgloss, Beige:

There are so many NYX lip glosses that i couldn't make up my mind about which to choose. I plan on getting many more but wanted to start with a color that was almost close to my lip color to give me a nude with a hint of color. THIS IS IT! I Have naturally pink lips so i wanted something with a color pop to it in order to give me a different look. It has a slanted applicator which makes it easy to apply and has a cute bow on the top of the lip-gloss so its def for the girls :) It does have a hint smell of cherry but its not overpowering and once its on your lips it can be overlooked. It is also very moisturizing and i can feel it really smooth on my lips, not to sticky and not to thin. I love this gloss and cant wait to try some other NYX glosses.

Amazing lipgloss!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about NYX Lipgloss, Beige:

I was looking for a nude colored lipgloss to go with some of my nude toned lipsticks, so I decided to try the NYX lipgloss in beige. I love the formula of this lipgloss! It is not sticky, it actually feels quite moisturizing. It gives a nice color payoff, which I was impressed with. A lot of lip glosses that are supposed to be tinted have little to no color, so I was impressed with how pigmented this lip gloss was for sure! I also love the applicator, it's slightly bent. Overall, this is an amazing lipgloss! I have since bought another, and would love to get even more! I highly recommend it!

Best lipgloss ever!

from Glendale, AZ

Comments about NYX Lipgloss, Beige:

NYX Lipgloss in Beige is a gorgeous color that flatters all skin colors and lips. It is very creamy and has a yummy smell. Although, some people seemed bothered by the cherry scent, it is one of the things that I love about it. I think it is very unique and, the fact that most of these lipglosses have the same smell, make them very unique. The shade I love is Beige, and the name is very misleading as you'd imagine a tan color, but is a gorgeous pink, nonetheless. It goes with any type of make up -be it neutral or dramatic. It is very versatile as it can be worn over lipstick or by itself. I use it on an daily basis. It is my go to lipgloss; a must have in any collection. The color beige is the first one I bought, and the one I always reach out for. It is very long-lasting; you don't have to be re-applying it. There is a wide range of colors to pick from, but don't be surprised I you feel drawn to the color Beige. It happens to everybody!