Other Mascaras:
NYX
NYX Doll Eye Mascara

NYX Doll Eye Mascara

I wanted to love this mascara....

from Westwego, LA

Comments about NYX Doll Eye Mascara:

I really wanted to love this.  I've loved every single other product I've bought by NYX, and I was hearing really great things about this mascara.  I purchased it in waterproof because I do wear contacts, and having a mascara that's waterproof is a big deal for me.  The marcara itself was pretty good - not great, but pretty good.  It gave me decent length.  It clumped a tiny bit on me, but nothing that a lash comb couldn't take care of.  It didn't do much for thickness, but I'm not sure it's supposed to.

But the dealbreaker for me was when I started to cry later that night.  I reached up to wipe my face, and came away with black squiggles of mascara.  I checked the tube to make sure the one I had was actually supposed to be waterproof - yes, it says waterproof.  Yet it came off completely with my tears - I didn't even have to work at it!  This was hands down the least waterproof mascara I've ever used - including ones that weren't even supposed to be waterproof!  Complete and utter disappointment.