Other Sunscreens:
NO-AD Sun Block Lotion SPF 15

NO-AD Sun Block Lotion SPF 15

Excellent

Comments about NO-AD Sun Block Lotion SPF 15:

I have been using this sunscreen since I was a kid. It does exactly what it says and I have kept my sunburns to a minimum while using this. Other sunscreens can't compare. The only downside is that it's rub-on and not spray-on, which makes time to apply much longer.

• Absorption:
  • Longevity:
  • Ease of Application:

Best price for something that WORKS

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about NO-AD Sun Block Lotion SPF 15:

NO-AD sunscreens are absolutely the best value in sun protection! I've purchased and used lot of other brands of sunscreen, and for a general mid-level SPF lotion, they are nearly all the same in my opinion. If you have sensitive skin, or need a sport formula, you may want to find a different option, but for sitting at the beach or pool, or going outside on a walk, this is perfect. It's a fairly large bottle and is almost always the lowest priced sunscreen on the shelf. The scent is not bad, it's light and fresh but not really fragrant. It's a good consistency and absorbs quite fast. It does NOT cause my skin to break out but I don't think I'm comfortable using on my infant just yet. My husband has used it when golfing and didn't like it because it did run in his eyes, but again, it's NOT meant to be a sport sunscreen. If you reapply properly and follow instructions, you should not burn any more with this product than with another similar SPF in another brand.

• Absorption:
  • Longevity:
  • Ease of Application:

No-Ad sunblock it the only sun block I use.

from Milford, NH

Comments about NO-AD Sun Block Lotion SPF 15:

I have very sensitive skin, so I always have to be careful about what sorts of things I put on it. I  had been searching all summer for a sunblock that I could use that wouldn't give me problems, and finally Struck gold with No-Ad. It goes on easy and absorbs quickly. It also doesn't clog my pores. I even used it on my face. It comes in several varieties, including spray on and sweat resistant, which was great when I was running outside. I now refuse to even consider using anything else.