4.1
NIVEA Soft Refreshingly Light Moisturizing Creme

NIVEA Soft Refreshingly Light Moisturizing Creme

4.1

Greasy but moisturizing

Alaska is a gorgeous state, but living here has its disadvantages.  One of those is dealing with dry skin, especially during the long winter months.  I probably have at least ten different tubes of hand cream round the house, and one of them is Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Creme.

When my tube of AVon hand cream ran out, I replace it with this Nivea Soft tube.  I keep it in the drawer of a side table right beside my favorite living room chair.  I apply it several times a day, and just put some on prior to starting this review.

Nivea Soft comes in a small 2.6 ounce tube, and is a nice small size for a purse, backpack, or gym bag.  The tube sits on the lid, which flips open to dispense, and snaps tightly closed when you are done, no leaking out from this tube.

Initially, this hand creme feels a quite greasy, but some of that feeling goes away as it absorbs into the hands.  It has a light sweet scent that I can't say I am crazy about, but it is not offensive, and the odor would not prevent me from using this.

The tube claims that the creme contains jojoba oil and vitamin, both of which are therapeutic for dry skin and other skin conditions.  This product gives relief to dry sore hands, but that relief is short lived.  I wish the moisturizing benefits lasted longer.  It does make my hands feel soft and supple, and they look a lot healthier and wrinkles are less noticeable after it has been applied.

A pretty good moisturizer, lasts quite a while

Ease of Application
Need to rub my hands together a bit longer than normal to get the lotion completely absorbed

Average, nothing special

Nivea Soft is too greasy

I had never really used Nivea products until I lived in the Czech Republic because the Nivea products were dirt cheap there. While in the Czech Republic I found a face moisturizer that I absolutely loved and I believe it was called Niveo Youth or Nivea Young or something along those lines. It was the best moisturizer I have ever used. Since I have been back in the US I have been unable to find this moiturizer anywhere so I decided to try Nivea Soft. I was very disappointed by my experience with Nivea Soft. Now it may be a great product, but I am just so dissatisfied after my experience with the products in the UK that I can only focus on the problems with this product.

My main problem with the Nivea Soft is that it is just too greasy and it makes my skin look oily. I miss the the oil-free mattyfing moisturizer that I was able to purchase in Europe. The Nivea soft doesn't feel as moirturizing, it doesn't last as long, and it is definitely not worth the price after paying significantly less for a better product.

addicted to this product

from morocco

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• After Shower/Bath
    • Bedtime
    • Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Winter Dryness

Comments about NIVEA Soft Refreshingly Light Moisturizing Creme:

Nivea soft is a moisturising crème for everyday use on face, hands & body. This unique formulation is quickly absorbed, leaving skin soft & supple.

Nivea soft moisturizing cream is my favorite moisturizer!

Comments about NIVEA Soft Refreshingly Light Moisturizing Creme:

I absolutely love Nivea Soft facial moisturizer. I use it daily and honestly can't imagine life without it! It quenches my dry skin's thirst! There was one time I went to walmart to buy some Nivea soft moisturizer but they were out, so instead of buying something else, I waited until walmart had it in stock again.

I have very dry skin year round and Nivea soft moisturizer is a part of my daily routine. I use it on my face after every shower and sometimes also use it on my whole body. It keeps my face moisturized and not greasy. I also only need to apply once and the moisture lasts all day!

Ease of Application
    Nivea soft moisturizer is very easy to apply and never greasy! Nivea soft moisturizer also comes in a tub which I love so I can be sure to get every last bit!

Scent in a face moisturizer or any moisturizer is very important to me! I love the scent of Nivea soft moisturizer. It smells very clean and fresh.

Its a pretty good product

from Catawissa, MO

Comments about NIVEA Soft Refreshingly Light Moisturizing Creme:

I suffer from dry skin. Ive tried several products. I gave Nivea a try and it did the job. I get dry patches around my nose especially. This seemed to help that issue. It did not leave a greasy or oily feel on my skin. I used it on my hands also since there was no greasy feel. I carried it in my purse for when I needed to reapply. It was well worth the price I paid. I love Nivea products in general also.

It helps control the dry patches on my skin. I used it daily and it worked well. I liked that I could use it daily with out any build up feeling. I can use it in the morning and know through out the day I wont be bothered by the dry areas. Its nice to find a product that does what I need it to do. This is one of those products I do recommend.

Ease of Application
    It went on easily and worked into my dry skin smoothly. It went a long way so its economical for me as well.

Loved that i did not notice a scent. I do not care for any scent other than my perfume so this was perfect for me.

Light and nongreasy

Comments about NIVEA Soft Refreshingly Light Moisturizing Creme:

I enjoy using this as a face moisturizer on a daily basis before applying makeup. I have oily skin, but after using my facial cleansers I have dry patches that are quite obvious after my compact foundation is applied. I use this and then wait a few minutes before starting my makeup ritual. Overall, I'm sure there are better choices, but this is cheap and serves my purposes quite well. I also have sensitive skin, and this doesn't leave a rash. It doesn't cause any itching or burning either. It's light enough not to cause me to sweat much after application either. Although it is a bit heavier that other oil-based moisturizers. It also doesn't contain any SPF which would be nice. It has a slight scent, but overall it's not bothersome. The price can't really be beat, and it is easily found at department stores.

I would prefer unscented, but the smell here is so light it's not bothersome.

Greasy but moisturizing

from Eagle River, AK

A pretty good moisturizer, lasts quite a while

Average, nothing special

Nivea cream favourable moisturizer for soft and Dry skin

from Peoria, IL

Comments about NIVEA Soft Refreshingly Light Moisturizing Creme:

I have a very soft skin and I do not have the habit of using any moisturizer. During Winter i suddenly realized that my skin gets completely dry and started itching badly. Especially during nights i keep scratching due to the severe itching sensation and got rashes. The next day i looked for a branded moisturizer which would be suiting my skin at affordable cost and also which produces better results. I started using this and observed that my skin does not get dry and also after using this cream i got a great relief from my dry skin. However the skin need to be cleaned often as this cream is greasy and would result in sticky sense after few hours. Even my husband started using this cream and has become a big fan for this. My husband do not purchase any cosmetic products but after using this he do not intervene in buying any cosmetic products. Thanks to Nivea. For sure I would this to my friends.

Nivea Soft is too greasy

from Wilkes Barre, PA

Comments about NIVEA Soft Refreshingly Light Moisturizing Creme:

Nivea Soft is really like a summer rain

from 60811

Comments about NIVEA Soft Refreshingly Light Moisturizing Creme:

Some years ago, I was just happily lying on the beach in Greece. Sun. Lots of sun. Oh..and that incredible blue-like-ink sea..I was so anxious to get the perfect milk chocolate colour, so I forgot myself on the beach till sunset.. Instead, I got different nuances of red. I ran in the first drugstore and couldn't decide what cream I should pick.  Then, I saw Nivea Soft. I didn't use it till then, but Nivea was my favourite brand since I was a kid. So, i took it. And it was a revelation. Not only it softened my skin, but also calmed down my poor burning skin and the rash I got from the sun. I was happy to discover it, and I took it home.

In my job, I need to wash my hands very often, so I started to use Nivea Soft all the time. I always have a box on my desk. It is not greasy, but it really is hydrating. The skin becomes immediately soft, and it smells very nice and delicate. I honestly take it with me wherever I go. Oh, and the smell takes me back to my childhood..

Great rich cream. I use as a overnight moisturizer.

from Corona, CA

Comments about NIVEA Soft Refreshingly Light Moisturizing Creme:

I just started using Nivea Soft which is a refreshingly soft moisturizing cream. It contains Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E. It is whipped in texture in a 6.8 ounce tub container.  It smoothes on easily and is quickly absorbed and last a long time. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like it. I usually go for the anti-aging cream which is so expensive now, but I decided to give this a try as an another option for me. I really like to use moisturizing cream on my dry skin anyway. It is a rich but light whipped cream that I use daily as a night moisturizer. You do not need to use alot of it. Not even a teasponful at a time. I use it on my neck and chest also and it feels so soft. I really like it and my husband uses it, too. My face isn't dry at all when I wake up in the morning, like some anti-aging products are that I have used. My face&********** feels moisturized and soft. The price was a big factor, too. The price is cheaper than any anti-aging product and the 6.8 ounce container is three times bigger.

Nivea Soft:for incredibly soft skin with joloba oil

from Fremont, CA

Hi  to all..

Now I'm going to you about  nivea soft creme.In winter starting days when i went to vacation my face effected by the cold at that time face appears very dry and getting damaged.

At that time i got nivea product and i used this regularly after very few days i observe the changes in my face..!!

My face is dry skin and some one of my family having oil skin they were  tried and they also  got the best results.At that time i understand this creme set for any type of skin.

After using this creme i got some glow in my face..In my opinion this the best creme for any type of skin.