Other Body Lotions:

NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Creme

• After shower/bath (3)
  • Bedtime (3)

Great general, gentle moisturizer

Nivea Soft is my favorite basic daily moisturizer. It has a pleasant, mild scent that is slightly soapy, and the cream is very soft and almost silky to the touch. It's not the most powerful moisturizer out there and I wouldn't recommend it for extremely dry, flaky or cracked skin, but it works really well as an everyday moisurizer. It has a good, creamy consistency, goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly into skin, without leaving behind any residue. It's definitely gentle and non-irritating as well - great for sensitive skin. Overall, Nivea Soft is what I think of when I think about classic, understated and basic beauty products. I keep some in my desk at work and use it on my hands throughout the day - they stay soft and smell nice as a result!

Nivea Soft not as good as expected

As my job keeps me outdoors most days and in Norther Maine that can be pretty rough on the skin especially during the winter months, I was looking for a Cold Creme Type Product to use at night to more deeply hydrate my skin, so I bought Nivea Soft because it tick all of the boxes, it was affordable, it smelt ok, and it had a great texture, now I would consider my skin type to be average, a little oily around my nose and a little dry on my forehead and cheeks especially during the winter months. So for a month every night directly after washing my face I would liberally apply this creme while still using the same lotion that I had been using during the day, and at the end of the month I couldn't see or feel any difference in my skin so I would have to say that although it smells ok and feels great going on it is just not that good of a face creme and that in this case you get what you pay for average price, average product.

I LOVE IT

from KSA

• Daily Use

Comments about NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Creme:

This is my favorite . It really soft, easy to apply and also has a really good smell. I have a dry skin and Nivea soft moisturizer is a part of my bedtime routine. I use it also on my face after every shower and sometimes also use it on my hands. It keeps my face moisturized and not greasy. It helps control the dry patches on my skin. I used it daily and it worked well. It went on easily and worked into my dry skin smoothly. It's economical for me as well. really its very nice.

nivea for me ;)

from morocco

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
      • Moisturizes Well
      • Not Greasy
      • Smells Great
      • Softens Skin

• Dry/Chapped Skin
        • Winter Dryness

Comments about NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Creme:

This is my favorite moisturizer. It really soft, easy to apply and also has a really good smell. I have a dry skin and Nivea soft moisturizer is a part of my bedtime routine. I use it also on my face after every shower and sometimes also use it on my hands. It keeps my face moisturized and not greasy. It helps control the dry patches on my skin. I used it daily and it worked well. It went on easily and worked into my dry skin smoothly. It's economical for me as well.

nivea cream

from middle east

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
        • Moisturizes Well
        • Smells Great
        • Softens Skin

Cons

• Not Long-Lasting

Comments about NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Creme:

it's really good for who have a normal skin
        i used to use it before go to sleep cause when i wake up i feel my skin more smooth

it makes my hands softer

from morocco ;fes

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Long Lasting

Comments about NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Creme:

gives my hand softness and keep them safe

Love for your Hands

Comments about NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Creme:

I love everything Nivea, it's my favorite lotion brand. This hand lotion is not the exception, it's great for my dry hands and more now with the cold and the dryness from the heating. It makes my hands soft and not greasy at all, so I can continue doing whatever i was doing before applying it without having to wait for it to get completely absorbed or used a tissue or towel to clean my hands because it didn't absorbed enough.

A Very Thick Cream

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Creme:

I love this Nivea products. After just one day of using this product, I have noticed a difference in my skin's texture. It's a great product to use on dry and cracked skin and it's a thick moisturizer. I have different skin lotions and this has to be one of the thickest moisturizers that I have found. This isn't very absorbent. It's very thick and stays right on skin. It takes a lot of rubbing to get this to absorb.

It has a nice pleasant scent, and it has a very light fragrance.

Absorption
          It's not very absorbent, because it's so thick. In my opinion, this why it works so well on dry skin.

This creme is very thick, which not only makes it a great moisturizer, but it makes an excellent skin protector as well. My hands were dry and cracked because I ran out of lotion for a couple of days. Once I purchased this and used it, they dramatically improved. I would highly recommend it to anyone with really dry skin.

Loooooove this stuff!

Comments about NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Creme:

Love this moisturizer! It has seriously dramatically saved my nasty dry winter skin! I've tried multiple mositurizers (Cerave, Cetaphil, Ponds ...), but this one just works the best for me! It helps me have a nice even base under my makeup and instantly gets rid of all the dry patches that my makeup usually clings onto and makes my face look 10x worse. Bye bye dry crusty skin, haha.

Smells great - fresh, powdery, clean, nothing too offensive. Overall, it just smells nice and fresh.

Absorption
          Soaks right into my skin within seconds. Makes my skin feel UBER soft - like a baby's butt. Especially when putting it on a freshly washed face and body (since it can be used on the face, hands & body! - great multitasking product) - in combination with the moisture - it soaks in even better.

Great! My skin feels nice, soft and silky all day - I only have to apply it once (when I get ready in the morning) and it lasts me all day.

• Absorption:

Another wonderful Nivea product!

Comments about NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Creme:

I have been a faithful user of the classic Nivea Creme (in the blue container) since my childhood, which is a fantastic cream for extra dry skin. But sometimes, I want something a bit lighter in texture, and not as thick as Nivea Creme, and this Nivea Soft cream fits the bill. This cream is a great option for people who like what the classic Nivea Creme does as far as moisturizing goes, and who prefer a lighter formula. This Nivea Soft has the texture of a white whipped cream, so it is light and silky, and goes on smoothly on your skin. I like to use this Nivea Soft cream during the hotter months because it never makes your skin feel oily. I like to keep a small tube of Nivea soft in my purse to use as a hand cream, and I like the larger tub as an all over body moisturizer, even for my face. The light texture allows me to apply my make up almost right after applying this Nivea Soft cream. For the colder months, I like to use the classic Nivea Creme because I have extra dry skin.

Nivea Soft is known for its fresh and powdery scent, typical of Nivea products, and it remains light enough and not overwhelming at all, so that you can still use perfume afterwards without changing the scent of your perfume.

Absorption
          Nivea Soft's light texture gets easily absorbed by the skin, so that it never leaves a greasy residue, but instead leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated.

Nivea Soft is perfect for people who tend to have dry skin but who do not want to use overly greasy creams in order to get softer skin. It contains Vitamin E and jojoba oil extract for hydration, and has Mineral Oil as a fourth ingredient (which is where it differs from the Classic Nivea Creme, which lists Mineral Oil as a second ingredient). The formula is so gentle that it can also be used on babies' skin to help prevent diaper rash as well.

Moisture Surge

Comments about NIVEA Soft Moisturizing Creme:

This cream is amazing. It sinks into my skin quickly and keeps my entire body moisturized for ages. A little goes a long way, which is probably why it comes in a smaller container than most creams. I would easily buy a larger container for a higher price because it's definitely worth it. You definitely don't need to use it more than once a day, I use it mostly at night before I go to bed so it absorbs in my skin overnight.

It has a quite neutral scent, not medical or floral. It just smells like a cream that doesn't have a scent. It doesn't upset any perfumes or hand lotions I use, so it's a great base for your body.

Absorption
          It absorbs almost right away, but it leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft and supple. I know where I've applied it, but it doesn't take forever to absorb.

My body has never been so moisturized and soft. I love using it right out of the shower to keep the moisture in and it does such a fantastic job of keeping my skin smooth and clean.

Great general, gentle moisturizer