Other Body Lotions:

NIVEA Body Original Moisture Body Lotion

Pros

Cons

Nivea body "Simply Soft" is the way you feel yourself

Hello every one who going to read my review. If somebody read before my review about Nivea soft daily cream you will understand that the Nivea is part of my daily life. I am starting my day using Nivea and going to bed (before bed) using Nivea.

This time I want to tell about Nivea body "Simply soft" body lotion that Moisturizes and replenishes dry skin. The Simply soft Nivea body for dry skin with Aloe Vera and Hydro-Lipid Complex. My skin is dry naturally and also because every-time when I am having shower use very hard body scrubbe. (that helps take out old died part of skin). After every shower I will put body lotion Nivea body Simply soft all over my body and I don't feel like I scrub so hard my skin and my skin is dry. I feel my skin is so soft and so soothe.  The Nivea body Simply Soft is non greasy lotion and absorbes so quick you even would not feel you put lotion all over the body. I am using Nivea lotion almost 20 years. I think i will be using it more 20 years. I use winter time Nivea body Simply soft. But summer time use the another formula of Nivea body lotion.

Did not care for this one

Like many women with dry skin, I have tried many, many different lotions. What I look for in a lotion is for it to be easy to use (usually this means a pump style), thick enough and for it to work. Sadly this lotion did not work well enough. In the winter, I get very itchy legs caused by the indoor heat. I tried the Nivea lotion on my legs for an entire winter and sadly it really did not work. I would put it on about four times a week and I still would have very itchy legs. It is also very watery, too watery. I like a much thicker lotion. One use that I found for this lotion is when I use a self tanner. Sometimes I like to thin the self tanner for areas, such as my knees or face. Because this lotion is thin it worked well for this application and that is what I am using it for now. I would not buy this again for a winter application. Maybe it is better for a summer use or for someone who does not have very dry skin, but for me living in the Northeast it was not enough.

a great everyday lotion that moisturizes

Comments about NIVEA Body Original Moisture Body Lotion:

I have very dry skin and my skin is very hard to please when it comes to finding that right lotion. I try a lot of lotions because I like discover what they can do. I came across the Nivea body original moisture body lotion and I loved it. It made my dry skin feel smooth and I didn't have to keep applying it. I only applied it once all over my body and it lasted all day. Its very gentle on my skin and doesn't have any harsh chemicals that make my skin break out like those other creams. I noticed a difference in my skins texture feeling more soft and smooth. It hydrated and nourished my skin so it could feel more moisturized. It didn't make my skin feel sticky at all. It was very light and was very calming to my skin. The smell had a clean scent to it doesn't have a strong scent to it. I recommend anybody that has sensitive dry skin use this lotion because you'll see a difference.

all time favorite

Comments about NIVEA Body Original Moisture Body Lotion:

I grew up using this lotion, and I can never get tired of it. Perfect moisturizing, great smell, leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. it is a very rich lotion and it takes a bit to absorb, but I still love it. The price is very reasonable, in the ballpark of other brand lotions and cremes.

Did not care for this one

Makes skin soft

from Franklin, NH

Comments about NIVEA Body Original Moisture Body Lotion:

Keeps your skin from drying out. And from feeling tight like it can in the winter months.

Natural scent not overwhelming.

Absorption
Absorbs in the skin without being greasy. Makes the skin soft and supple.

Keeps skin moist all day long, without having to add more to your skin throughout the day

Nivea body Original Moisture

from Addison, TX

Nivea Body Original Moisture Daily lotion:

Softens and prevents moisture loss.

With Vitamin E.

Its a 13.5 FL. OZ. 400 mL.

Enjoy a little luxury and a whole lot of moisture with nivea body original lotion.Enriched with natural conditioners, it boosts the moisture in your skin and maximizes moisture retention for 12 hours. Its unique texture provides a protective barrier against moisture loss to help skin maintain its natural moisture balance.

To use : Apply all over body at least once daily.

Caution : Keep out of children. For external use only. Keep out of eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.

nivea body

from Washington, DC

Comments about NIVEA Body Original Moisture Body Lotion:

i bought a bunch of these lotions because they were almost free at the drugstore. they also came with a bonus of a free mini body wash or mini hand lotion. i've never used a product for nivea before and did not know what to expect. i used the whole bottle within two months which is unusual for me. the lotion feels a little greasy adn leaves a film of it on my skin. i have to wait maybe five or ten more minutes for it to dry before getting dressed. it does make my skin smooth for the first few hours but after that the lotion is gone. maybe its just this one formula that doesnt agree with my skins need for moisture but i will not be buying this particaulr nivea lotion any time soon. the scent isnt that bad and can be tolerable but i generally like my lotions scent free because some lotions are too heavily perfumed which added with body spray/ perfume can be intolerable. i would not recommend this to others

Nivea Body Lotion left my skin sticky

from San Jose, CA

Comments about NIVEA Body Original Moisture Body Lotion:

As a result of being married to a couponer, I get to try all different kinds of products, including body lotions. Nivea Body lotion is probably the worst lotion I've ever tried. It leaves my skin tacky/sticky, it is very strange and I don't like it at all. No other lotion that I have tried does this - St. Ives, Aveeno, Neutrogena, Olay, Lubriderm, Vaseline, etc., they all worked fine - but not Nivea. Nivea does moisturize my skin but I just can't get over the tacky thing. After a while it does dissapate or get absorbed into my skin and then it's okay. But I would never willingly pay for Nivea lotion again. Doesn't Nivea actually test their products before putting them out on the market? I don't get it, Nivea is a well known brand, you'd think they'd know better. I don't recall having used Nivea in the past, perhaps their customers like having tacky skin?

I do NOT recommend Nivea Body lotion. Big thumbs DOWN.

Nivea Body is a great every day lotion

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about NIVEA Body Original Moisture Body Lotion:

Nivea Body lotion always leaves my skin feeling soft. Unlike other body lotions, it doesn't make my skin feel sticky when I get into bed. It goes on smoothly after a shower and seems to absorb quite well. The lotion is unscented, which can be a plus or minus for some people. In my opinion, the scent (or lack thereof) doesn't really matter as long as it moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling nice. Nivea Body Lotion makes my legs feel soft the next day and doesn't have that tacky feeling that I get from more expensive lotions such as the ones from Bath and Body Works.

This lotion is also inexpensive. I liked it so much that I bought a second bottle of it after I tried it for the first time. My New Year's Resolution is to use it every day to soothe my skin, which is so dry that it looks like it's cracking sometimes. The only drawback to this lotion is that it feels strange on my hands, so I have to wash it off after every use.

Nivea makes for touchable soft skin.

from Bristol, TN

Comments about NIVEA Body Original Moisture Body Lotion:

I love having touchable soft skin but since my mid-twenties my skin has become a rough dull wasteland. Gone are the days of waking up with soft supple skin with minimal effort. I have become one of the millions of women who have to work towards beautiful skin. Since finding Nivea products my skin has shown new life. Nivea's silky smooth formula has a light fragrence that leaves me feeling fresh, clean and feminine. As soon as I apply the lotion I can feel my skin rehydrating and with-in minutes it is fully absorbed into my skin. Unlike other lotions, I apply Nivea liberally to my damp skin after I shower and I'm done. Whether I am working or playing my skin feels soft and hydrated all day or night long. Even in the dry enviroment I work in my skin stay soft and smooth. I keep this product in my locker at work and my car. As a nurse I wash my hands frequently so I suffer from dry chapped skin even in the summer months but as soon as I apply the Nivea my hands are normal again. This is a great product for anyone looking to regain touchable soft skin.

Nivea is the best!

from Jersey City, NJ

Comments about NIVEA Body Original Moisture Body Lotion:

I've tried many hand creams and body lotions.  I always seem to come back to Nivea.  I wash my hands all the time at work and this bottle does not leave my desk.  I recommend it to all my friends.  The smell takes me back about 20 years.  I think my mom used to use it when I was little.  I use the original.  I once got another formula (don't remember which) and it was a little watery than the original.

Good luck.