Other Lip Cares:
NIVEA A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 10

NIVEA A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 10

Really Nice

Comments about NIVEA A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 10:

I love this stuff it is really good. It keeps my lips soft and smooth and I don't have to reapply it that much over a course of a day. I like the price of it and the amount you get. It's just an all around good lip moisturizer. I need to buy more I lost the one that I had when it was halfway gone(I have yet to finish any kind of chapstick I buy).

Ultra lip moisture

Comments about NIVEA A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 10:

This makes my lips feel like silk. Lasts a decent amount of time and has some water resistance. It's good for day to day use and as a base for lip color. I have basically switched exclusively to Nivea lip products. The ones in the tins have fantastic scents and are the perfect consistency.

Smooth, non drying, love it!

Comments about NIVEA A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 10:

I don't like many lip products, and trust me when I say I've tried more than I can count. I feel like Goldilocks trying them out because of the textures. Most are just too sticky and I feel like my lips are stuck together when I'm trying to talk, but the worst is when I use one for just a day and it makes my lips worse, and that is SO not the case with Nivea's product! A little definitely goes a long way and it's become a staple in my purse now, I'm lost without it. It's sitting in the number 2 spot of my favorite moisturizing lip products, Mary Kay Satin Lips is in the Top Spot, but Nivea is fighting its way to number 1 because it was also able to clear up my dry lips in just 1 day.

Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 10 works.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about NIVEA A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 10:

I recently bought the Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 10 for 99 cents. I have a couple of the other ones in the Nivea line, and love them

The tube is like a lipstick, where you pull the cap/top off, and turn the bottom wheel. It then produces a white lip balm. It has no smell to it, which I like.

I am at the beach, so have been applying it several times a day. It really hydrated my lips, but because I am constantly drinking water, I have to apply it again.

It does have the SPF of 10, which again is good for walking the beach.

All in all this is a great buy. My lips are really moist, even though they are in the sun, and wind.