3.7
NIVEA
NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor Tinted Lip Care - Cherry

NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor Tinted Lip Care - Cherry

3.7

NIVEA Kiss of Flavor smells amazing, not so much moisturizing...

Being a lib balm/care junkie, I'm not afraid to invest in higher end products. This lip balm in on the cheaper side of my collection and I received it as a gift. I'm so thankful I had been introduced to this product because it smells so good! Even my orthodontist asked me what brand/flavor it was after she suggested I apply lip balm because of the stretching and pulling on my cheeks. I will definitely repurchase this lip balm when my current one runs out. Now the only problem I have with this product is the whole purpose of lip balm -- It doesn't moisturize my lips at all. I've actually found that this lip balm will dry my lips but after my continued lip balm use, almost all lip balms are that way on me now. It feels moisturizing on the lips at first as all lip balms do but that wears away. Now about the tint, it's good and bad in a way. I never use a mirror to apply lip balm and because of that, I avoid using this lip balm when a mirror isn't available. The tint is pretty red and noticeable on the skin so any bit of it there looks like you have some kind of a mouth disease. Since the tip of the lip balm is a bit bigger than the average sized lip balm (i.e. Burt's Bees), it's hard to direct the product in one certain area and I just end up getting it around my lips as well. Also, the design of the packaging is clever and I like it but it is impractical to have a crevasse in a ring shape around the lip balm as product gets stuck in there and makes the lip balm look dirty.

Give the pink shimmer a try but this one needs improvement

I must say I had not tried very many nivea products when I became a coupon clipper and bought my first one. I purchased the pink pearl shimmering one andI purchased the plain one. I loved them both so much that I immediatley wished I had more coupons. The next time I got a batch of coupons I immediately stocked up. I bought enough of them that I could send them out in my Christmas care packages. I gave some to my sister who said "this is the best product I have ever tried" -- the plain blue one that is. I decided to try some different ones since I loved the other ones so much. I then bought the cherry one and must say it does not have the same dry lip quenching softness the other ones do. I know they are all different, but I guess I figured they would be more similar than they are. I am very disappointed with it and wish I hadn't added it to my Christmas gifts this year because it really isn't any better than cherry chapstick. So don't give up on Nivea - just don't buy the cherry one. Try the moisturizing varieties.

Nivea cherry lip balm has replaced my lipstick and lip gloss!

Comments about NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor Tinted Lip Care - Cherry:

The Bottom Line: If you lips easily gets dry like mine, especially during the winter time, and you still want a bit of color, Nivea's tinted lip balms are the perfect combination of lip care and touch of color.

I first became familiar with Nivea's lip balm while on a trip in France. I bought the cherry kind and I loved it so much that I purchased 10 more sticks to bring back to the US with me (they are much cheaper in Europe, since that is where it is made)

I love everything about Nivea's Cherry lip balm: it has SPF 10, almond oil for soft lips, and the perfect cherry colored tint. Some people might not like the dark pink tint but I love it because it simply has replaced all my lip glosses and lip sticks. I rarely ever wear anything other than Nivea's lip balms anymore. I have tried several different Nivea lip balms: Honey and milk, strawberry, raspberry dream, Guava, and my two favorites as far as color goes are the cherry and strawberry. The cherry gives a beautiful dark pink tint to your lips, and the strawberry is more of a red tint. I now always have one or two sticks in my purse and use them throughout the day. I have had tons of compliments and people have asked me what kind of lip gloss I wear, and they almost cannot believe that it is a simple lip balm that gives me such great color and keeps my lips looking soft. I love, love Nivea's cherry lip balm!

awesome

Comments about NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor Tinted Lip Care - Cherry:

Love Nivea everything, but this one just takes the cake. It does wonders to the chapped lips and leaves them feeling soft and smooth. Very nurturing and soothing. Also the scent is amazing and the taste even better. With a hint of color it is exactly what I was looking for. Definitely recommend!

Fabulous

Comments about NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor Tinted Lip Care - Cherry:

This life saver is a must have. No more chapped lips! It moisturizes while giving a pop of color! I've actually got quite so complements on this product. I can fit this anywhere. When i'm heading out of my house, I just slip this in my pocket and i'm ready to take on the day! You must try out this product.

Personally love it! But beware.. TINTED!!!

Comments about NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor Tinted Lip Care - Cherry:

Okay, so I personally love this moisturizing lib balm or whatever you want to call it. After reading some of the other reviews, I find it necessary to write that yes, it is tinted, as in actually quite colorful, but for me that was an unexpected plus! The color lasts quite a long time and is really pretty and natural. The chap stick itself is really nice and smells DELICIOUS! I highly recommend this product if you are finding that your lipstick is just not nourishing enough for your lips. The color is really pretty versatile and looks good even for casual every day wear to school or work. Probably one of my favorite Nivea products, and it's not that expensive either !!

works great and lasts long.

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor Tinted Lip Care - Cherry:

I love this product! It works really well. The color is nice, and it has little sparkles in it that make your lips look really shiny and pretty. It also has a pleasant smell. It really moisturizes the lips and stays on for quite a long time.

Great sheer color

from Annapolis, MD

Comments about NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor Tinted Lip Care - Cherry:

Bought this on a whim a few months back. Didn't need another lip balm but loved the low price and the hint of color. Turned out to be a great lip product. It smells good, tastes good, and gives a very light, natural pink sheer color. It's also very moisturizing. I'd definitely buy it again.

Nivea kiss of flavor lip care cherry is color that sticks

from Raynham, MA

Comments about NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor Tinted Lip Care - Cherry:

I do like nivea lipsticks for the most part, but not this particular one. This lipstick is more like lip color. I do not use lip color so it was bad choice for me. When I put it on, it feels heavy and not enough moisture. The feeling is relatively close to putting lip color. And of course let's not forget that it leaves red color on lips that does not go away unless you scrub color out very well. Red is not my color and especially it does not create every day casual look. Dry or normal lips need moisture without any sticking color. Besides this product having not much moisturizing effect and red color that transfers to lips, it had very nice smell. Cherry smell is very tricky to get right. Many cherry products have to sweet smell to it ( like victoria secret lipstick ), however nivea got it right. The smell is very pleasant, not too strong but noticeable at the same time. So, over all this product is not awful but I personally don't like it.

Okay balm

from Avondale Estates, GA

Comments about NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor Tinted Lip Care - Cherry:

This lipbalm is good. I like that it makes my lips have some color, but it doesn't moisturize as well as the original Nivea lip balm in the blue tube. I still use it everyday though because I didn't want to go out and use lipstick or something. I really don't like that it doesn't have spf. It seems that every lipbalm should have this. It's also messy to apply without a mirror sometimes cause it shows a tiny bit if you go outside your lip line. It's a really bright red color that's not entirely natural looking so if that was what you wanted then I recommend you get the passion fruit or something else. All things considered, this is an okay balm, but I wouldn't repurchase it again anytime soon. It needs spf!

I use Nivea Lip Care daily, but lips still chap

from Houston, TX

Comments about NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor Tinted Lip Care - Cherry:

I use the Nivea "A Kiss of Flavor" Cherry Tinted Lip Care multiple times a day. I have on in the car, one in my purse, one at home, one in the office.

You'd think that because I use it so much, I really like it. However, you'd be wrong. Don't get me wrong, the product is okay, but it is not terrific. I find that it needs to be reapplied frequently as it only seems to provide a very shallow level of moisture. I do like the slight color in the cherry "flavor," but I wish the product did a better job of long-term moisturization of my lips.

I bought several of these when they were on a great sale. I would not pay full (or even half) price for them. I hope a better product goes on sale so that I can try something else at a very very low price.

A kiss of flavor that really packs a punch!

from Troy, MO

Comments about NIVEA A Kiss of Flavor Tinted Lip Care - Cherry:

I've always loved *NIVEA* brand products,especially their lip moisturizers.But, when *'a kiss of flavor tinted lip care-cherry'* came out,i was skeptical.I wondered how a lip moisturizer could possibly feel smooth,yet look like lipstick at the same time.When I first tried it,I was surprised,to say the least!*NIVEA *had done it again!They made the perfect combination of moisture and color for my lips.It's like their other chap sticks,except it gives my lips a rosy, 'just kissed' look.Not to mention that it is not sticky at all and it lasts for hours with out reapplying.You could easily wear this to a night out on the town or to a fancy dinner.It is the perfect shade of red so you can go light with it or take it to the extreme,whatever you're style demands.This product is definitely one of my new favorites and will go everywhere with me!