Other Video Services:
NHL GameCenter

NHL GameCenter

Get HockeyStreams!

Comments about NHL GameCenter:

I gave NHL Gamecenter a 3-Satisfactory. The quality of the streaming is very good, it's very easy to set up, and it's very compatible and easy to hook up to devices other than your computer. The reason why I give it a 3-Satisfactory is because there is a better product out there! While Gamecenter does a great job streaming, they black out all games within your region and every national game broadcasted. As a penguins fan, this means that I lose about 10-12 games a year. Worse? The subscriptions doesn't include the playoffs, which are once again blacked out due to national tv restrictions. Even worse, there isn't even an option to make an extra purchase to see the playoff games, which means unless you have a premium cable package, you won't see the NHL playoffs. Look up HockeyStreams. When you go onto their site, your first thought will be "this is shady/this is awkwardly set up". Give it a chance...buy the 1-day package and see for yourself. Not only do you get EVERY NHL game (absolutely no blackouts) AND YOU GET ALL PLAYOFF GAMES. Additionally, you get all AHL, OHL, QMJHL, and WHL games. Lastly, the streaming quality is actually better than gamecenter. Check it out!

NHL Game Center is worth every penny and more!

Comments about NHL GameCenter:

Since I live out of the area of my favorite team, and television coverage of NHL games is somewhat limited, NHL GameCenter is the answer. I can even get the games on the go on my iphone, at no extra charge. I can even pick home or away games so that I can always get the announcers that I want. The streaming HD quality is fantastic. I plan to purchase NHL GameCenter every season. Love it!!