Other Burn Cares:

Neosporin Scar Solution

miracle potion

from Rockwall, TX

Comments about Neosporin Scar Solution:

Several years ago I had been in an accident and my face got cut pretty badly by glass. I thought, I'll be scared for life, but thanks to this particular medecine you barely could even notice now. I think, results always speak for themselves. But it talk several months of diligent applying, twice a day, just like my surgeon prescribed. Thank you, Neosporin, for giving me my life back! It even exceeded my own expectations.

good stuff I liked it & so did my family.

from Kings Beach, CA

Comments about Neosporin Scar Solution:

good good goodI liked it and would recomend it anyone.Try it and if it does not work for you then do not use it.Everyone is diffenrent.Some things work for othersw & not for some other people.If anyone has any other advice let me know.I love to know.

Didn't work at all for me

from Richland, MO

Comments about Neosporin Scar Solution:

I really wanted this product to work, but it did nothing for me.  I have a couple really bad looking scars, and I really tried to make the patches work.  I don't know what they expect .. that we wear the patches non-stop and keep replacing them at the high price they are at?  I would put on a patch at the night and then wear to bed.  It would never fail that the patch would be off probably within a short time after I feel asleep and in the blankets, getting lint so it is harder to stick.. I wouldn't mind wearing the patch on my hidden scar in public, but I didn't want to walk around with a patch on my face, so i would have to wait until evening to wear it.  At the cost the patches are at and for the brand name being neosporin, I just expect much more.  I seen no difference in my scars in the short time I used the patches.  I wasn't willing to invest more into the patches because I couldn't see any improvement.  But maybe after 3 months of continuous wear, maybe there would be improvement, but whose to say that just isn't time healing the scar.. my scars look better over time without any patch.  But I still wish for something to help my old scars to heal, but because they are old now, I may not find anything..

These were great, but new Improved ScarAway is even better!

from East Wareham, MA

Comments about Neosporin Scar Solution:

I used these sheets years ago with great success, then they disappeared.  My doctor said they have now been replaced by a profession grade silicone sheets called ScarAway that is now available over the counter.   I have since used them for a new surgical scar and am very pleased with the visible change in my scar in just a few weeks,  ScarAway sheets stick better than the old neosporin brand, they feel nicer on my skin and the results were faster. I used them faithfully and am so glad I did.   Great price..19.99 for a 2 month supply..or 29.99 for a 3 month supply.  ScarAway also comes in larger sizes and a gel.  I love that new product for scars are getting more effective and have come down in price.

Love this product! Works great on scars..discontinued, though.

from Boston, MA

Comments about Neosporin Scar Solution:

This product works great! I have tried this for a previous surgery a year ago and a few other brands. I liked this and Scaraway which replaced this item. Scarsolution and scaraway are the only 2 that have silon that makes it stay on better. I used it daily for a few months and saw great results. I am now using scaraway..couldn't find scarsolution anymore. I was told it was discontinued. Happy Happy Happy with these items :)

Heals, Seals, No Squeals!

from Flushing, NY

I love NeoSporin!

Rite Aid Brabnd, Duane Read, name brand, they all work great!

No matter how big or small the cut or burn, it heals quickand stops the pain. I keep a tube in my medicine cabinet, next to my bed, and in my laptop bag, too!

I wont go anywhere with out Neosporin with me. It's simply the best

Neosporin really works great

from Edison, NJ

Comments about Neosporin Scar Solution:

Neosporin is a really good product that worked for me. I was badly hurt in my hand & it was so good in healing fast & the scars too got disappeared. It can be used for any type of scars that you got hurt. This product was recommened  for me by my personal care physician. It works great. Its not too expensive & i feel its worth the money. Its not too hard to find it can be found easily. It removes the scar in few weeks. Bigger scar may take a month or two but its really a good product.