Other Mattresses:

NASA Memory Foam Mattress - All Brands

Pros

Cons

• Firmness:

Novosbed has the best memory foam!

I searched around for a memory foam mattress for months before stumbling upon www.novosbed.com

After a bit of research and talking with their customer service, I decided to buy a Novosbed, and it is honestly the BEST mattress I've ever slept on. I definitely recommend Novosbed to anyone looking for a memory foam mattress that's as good as Tempur-pedic but not nearly as expensive.

NASAFOAM _ DO NOT ORDER

IM DISGUSTED

I ordered 2 baby mattresses in November with a request of a November 26th delivery date . Today is January 4th and they have not been delivered. The baby came in December and has slept in its parents bed.
The man on the phone gives excuse after excuse, the shipping department gives excuse after excuse.
I have cancelled my order.

What kind of company allows a baby to come in to this world and feel no responsibly and no urgency to have the product needed delivered.

I am so disgusted words really cant explain.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Never received product useless company

NASA Memory Foam Mattress - Fantastic!

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about NASA Memory Foam Mattress - All Brands:

I first saw Memory Foam used for surgical patients when I worked in a hospital, and after experiencing it, I never have wanted any other kind of mattress. Pros: It responds to the heat of your body, which is why the areas in between sleepers in a shared bed don't cave in like they do with a regular mattress. When you lie on it, there are no "hard spots" like there are on a regular mattress, and no pushed up broken springs. And my back has not been sore in the mornings like it was with a regular mattress. Cons: It's more expensive than a regular mattress, but I think that it's worth it. Also, this foam can be cut easily - my dog's and cat's nails leave pin holes in the foam. It can also rip easily if you fold it - so store it flat. Finally, I've had mine for about 10 years, and it does become less pliable over time - you just don't sink into it as far. I may consider getting a topper, and have tried a few - any thickness under 4 inches is too thin to let you get the fully comfortable feeling of the foam.

NASAFOAM Mattresses are Cleaner, Healthier, above all the rest

Comments about NASA Memory Foam Mattress - All Brands:

NASAFOAM Mattresses are the Best! if anyone says otherwise its because they don't actually have the mattress. theres nothing bad to say, they are cleaner, healthier than all the rest . mattress came, took it out of the plastic , was completely odour free!! We love it..

Comfort
very comfortable all natural makes a difference.

Support
not like other mattresses, our mattress doesn't have that terrible sinking feeling associated with other brands.

Firmness
Firm yet comfortable. the perfect bed.

comes with a replacement warranty, cant go wrong.

NASAFOAM _ DO NOT ORDER

IM DISGUSTED

I have cancelled my order.

I am so disgusted words really cant explain.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Never received product useless company

sleeping on a cloud

from Millville, NJ

Comments about NASA Memory Foam Mattress - All Brands:

I have a full size Tempurpedic. an extravagance when purchased. fixed income. best value for the money. were more pricey when I purchased four years ago, worth every penny. each night is a great sleep. having a titanium ball joint in my shoulder and having a horrid bicycle accident two years ago, the aches and pains are gone in the morning. you lay down, maybe move once and comforting, cradling sleep occurs.

People listen up. make an investment for a lifetime. this bed is the bomb. my gentleman friend gets quite upset when I tell him it's time to get up. he always falls to sleep quickly after a good romp. excellent for "older" persons for intimate relationships. just saying.

My girlfriend has rheumatoid arthritis and generative disc disease. when she is feeling like knives all over, she will call and ask to nap on it. says her joints and spine feel so much better.

Used in space flights. I definitely see why. into the sleep pod and wake up refreshed and ready for more exploration.

Comfort
numero uno

Support
nothing but....

Firmness
conforms and keeps the firmness.

20 year guarantee. just turn as directed and there is no wear down areas. \

• Firmness:

Hope to never, ever have to sleep on a spring coil bed again!,

from Mableton, GA

Comments about NASA Memory Foam Mattress - All Brands:

If you cannot get a sleep number, this is the absolute next best thing! Believe me, after waterbeds, top name brands (spring coil beds)...pillowtop included, you cannot beat memory foam! With a bad back & not a spring chicken either, you can't beat it. Price is good if you shop around as well, far less than some of the innerspring mattresses you see out there.

Sleep longer

from Mccleary, WA

Comments about NASA Memory Foam Mattress - All Brands:

This tempupedic is so comfortable I could not sleep without it. When we first got it i was a little skeptical but i just love sleeping on it now and it helps me to sleep good and long. I would recommend it to anyone with back problems because its sure made a difference on my back.

Unbelievable!

from Los Osos, CA

Comments about NASA Memory Foam Mattress - All Brands:

My husband and I both agree there are a lot of things we buy that haven't been worth a penny but our Temperpedic is worth it's weight in gold! We thought about it for quite a while as my husband tends to be a fairly "warm blooded" individual and people say the Temperpedic can cause warmer bodied people to over heat, however, he's not had even the slightest problem since we got our Temperpedic. I have Fibromyalgia and for the first time my problems were dramatically decreased.

Novosbed has the best memory foam!

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about NASA Memory Foam Mattress - All Brands:

The best night sleep I ever robbed the sheep!!:)

from Meridian, ID

Comments about NASA Memory Foam Mattress - All Brands:

This is truly an amazing story. My husband has always done our furniture and bed shopping and he came accross what he thought was an amazing deal at another store. He bought it and the next evening when it was delivered we were already reconsidering our decision. Long story short- we landed at RC Willey and became more than ecstatic when we found out how much we had been missing out on not only a great night's sleep that we robbed the sheep of, but also I felt more awake on this new Memory foam Mattress that I honestly never wanted to leave my room or my splendourous bed!! I slept well or so I thought before and could not believe the change of or the difference between what I thought was a good night's sleep, and a great night's sleep. WoW!! What a difference that made> I'm so glad that we made the change when we did. I've been so tired and stressed lately raising three kids and now with one on the way I'm so greatful that I've been blessed with a miracle bed!!

no more backaches!

from Manchester, IA

Comments about NASA Memory Foam Mattress - All Brands:

When we moved to a smaller house a year ago we had to get rid of our King-size bed. We'd been suffering with backaches for several years anyway so I looked online on a medical website to see what kind of mattress was best for back support and kept reading about memory foam mattresses.  The price was similar to what we would have paid for a regular mattress and shipping happened to be free so we had a memory foam mattress shipped to our new house. We bought a pedastal bed frame for it as well. It was delivered in a small box and when the mattress was released from the wrapping, it gradually increased in size until 24 hours later it was full-size.  This is the best mattress ever~ no more backaches and you can't feel the give of the mattress with the person next to you so you don't even realize they are getting up to go to the bathroom.  I highly reccomend this kind of mattress for anyone who has been having backaches.