2.8
NAPA Auto Parts Store
NAPA Auto Parts Store - all

NAPA Auto Parts Store - all

2.8

NAPA has quality Parts for a great price.

NAPA Auto Parts is the only store to buy Auto Parts from.  Most of the stores are locally owned by jobbers who live in the community.  NAPA stands behind their parts, if you have a problem they will make it right. I've always shopped there and highly recommend their quality and service over any of the others.

Pathetic experience at NAPA bothell

This is what happened. I purchased bolts for my car wheels ( almost like 20) and found that 4 of them were of different dimension when I replaced the tyres for my car. Hoping that everything would be perfect I didnt check anything as I cant verify if that fits right. Today when I went and explained to a lady stansing there. She said "its more than 30 days. We cannot do anything" . I kept the bolts there in frpnt of her , as its going to be of no use to me! NAPA Long Live for your overwhelming customer response!!! Try to hear what customer says.Never ever I'll go to this shop. God bless!!

Don't bother with Ontario Oregon Store

from oregon

Comments about NAPA Auto Parts Store - all:

People at the Ontario Oregon store are the worst when it comes to knowledge about auto parts. Walked in and while I was waiting to be waited on I saw a couple counter guys checking there phone in between customers. Turned and walked out. Never had a good experience there so will never go back

Ok,but not the greatest

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about NAPA Auto Parts Store - all:

I do think that NAPA Auto Parts Store is ok, but we do prefer the other auto parts stores, It just depends on where we can get the parts for our truck that we need. I really think that NAPA is higher priced and doesn't usually have everything that we are looking for. We live in a fairly small town so we only have a few auto parts stores so we really do need to shop around a little and see what we can find. Their customer service is not bad, but not quite as good as the other two auto parts stores that are close to where live. I am not sure how they are about returns because we haven't had to return any parts to their store. Sometimes they don't have everything in stock and have to order it so it could take a few days which is not very convenient for us when our truck isn't running due to needing some parts. I am not saying that this is a bad store, it is just not the one that we prefer.

Quality Auto Care

Comments about NAPA Auto Parts Store - all:

Even though their selection of produts is not very diverse, they do have everything that you could need for any job. They also offer ASE Certified mechanics that now work for them, who are more than happy to help anyone. This means that you can ask questions and be able to actually do the job right.

Bad service and high prices

Comments about NAPA Auto Parts Store - all:

Not only was I treated like NAPA did not need my business, I was also over charged. How is it that some of the people working these jobs get the job when they are not qualified? All I ask for is ok customer service it doesn't have to be the best. In fact this experience was so bad I would have rather went to the DMV and asked for a license renewal and a car registration. So if you like terrible service and being taken advantage of then go to NAPA in Penn Hills, PA.

NAPA WILL NOT BUY FROM THEM AGAIN

Comments about NAPA Auto Parts Store - all:

I bought a part from Adam Daniel at NAPA 703 hwy 31 Hartselle Al. He said it was the right part but it was not after i open it he would not take it back. so if you buy a part you better ask if thay will take it back if its not right part . I will never trust any napa dealer for a part again or will i buy any parts from them again ! ! ! The Hartselle store is going down hill if they keep doing this to customer. I was a customer for 35 years but not after this .

These people take your money and provide no support.

Comments about NAPA Auto Parts Store - all:

I would give this place NO stars if I could. DO NOT go to Napa, they DO NOT stand by their warranties and they don't know what they're talking about in car parts. My husband and I bought a rotor and brake pads there yesterday. They gave us the wrong brake pads and then the rotor got damaged. By the time we came back they were closed which made us have to buy the same two parts somewhere else. And then they refuse to return or replace the rotor when we went back the next day. These people are business crooks only looking to take your money and provide no customer support.

only if I have to

from cincinnati, OH

Comments about NAPA Auto Parts Store - all:

napa's parts are hit or miss.
for example

1. napa car battery for a 91 z-28 lased about 12 months. (couldn't get any kind of warranty since the guy who sold the battery to me didn't put anything in the system or pull the tabs off the battery for the warranty stuff)

2. the alternator for my GMC sonoma never has worked right. the voltage drops for a sec when you turn on anything. (the regulator isn't switching fast enough) they don't know I have a degree in electronics. and wont replace it since it's technically working. what they did was rebuild the alternator but used a old regulator in it. and I'm sure the alt that it came from was replaced because of that issue. they can't see it do anything like that on the test bench of course because it can't test that kid of thing. (roll eyes) it can only test the output voltage.

3. the rear seal for my transmission didn't fit. I guess the part numbers were wrong in the system

there are 2 napa's close to me. the one I will not ever go to again. that's the onefudged fuged up the battery info and gave me the wrong part for the transmission.
the guy that works the counter is always on the phone when I go there and it's not business. he talking to his girlfriend or just a friend and sits there and ignores everyone that walks up to the counter for at good 40 seconds before he acknowledges they're standing there. then he's just so "not into it" he's rude and will not communicate with you. as though you're interrupting him on his leisure day at work.
I've made a formal complaint to napa's offices about the guy but he's still there doing the same thing every time I go in.

so I just go to the other store now. they're 100% the opposite. so it's just that guy.

The Have The Best Parts and the Smartest Staff!

from Saint Petersburg, FL

Comments about NAPA Auto Parts Store - all:

I Have shop @ AutoZone Advance auto , Bumber to bumper and Napa long story short when I went to the other places they did not under stand what i needed and didn't care to even do the research in a book to find the part. When I walked in to Napa the guys were running around pulling parts answering the phones they were busy has hell. One guy stops I think he was a driver says to me Hello welcome to napa what brings you in. I told him and he had written it down went to the counter gave it to his countermen and he had it all looked up for me before he even got off the phone with is last customer . These guys work hard and Know what there doing Maybe thats why there so busy. If anything they could use more people working the counter so there less waiting but I am still more than pleased. My Car is fixed and I am on the road again .Great Job Napa auto parts you are the old school auto parts that America needs. Not the bull that other parts stores do just to get customers in the door like free battery installs and wipers a monkey can do that.

Pathetic experience at NAPA bothell

from Bothell, WA

Professionals!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about NAPA Auto Parts Store - all:

I recently took in my 1993 cadillac deville and was really impressed with these guys work.  I have had a lot of trouble with mechanics over the years but these guys are the real deal.  They found parts that had no business being in my car and replaced them with much better quality products at a fair price.  Professional work envrionment and mechanics who really care and are willing to work with you. If your looking for outstanding service and a place you can take your car again and again, then look no further than NAPA.  Also, NAPA provides a one year 12,000 mile warranty on parts which most auto shops cannot compete.

Thanks Brian,

Caddy's driving like a champ!