Other Smartphones:

Stylish and protective shield from daily use.

Pros

Cons

Comments about MyGift Among Us Design Protective Decal Skin Sticker for Amazon Kindle 3 (6 inch) E-Book Reader (Latest Gen...:

The protective sticker for my Kindle keeps my E-book reader safe from scratches. Covers the most high areas of my Kindle e-reader so that it stays fingerprint free with fewer possibilities of being damaged by use. The cover design is pleasing and helps me to locate my Kindle e-reader quickly as I look for the design and can distinguish it from the other readers in my household. If another family member has my Kindle e-reader, I am able to identify it as mine. My daughter often "borrows" my Kindle e-reader!

Battery Life
        Keeps a charge for a good amount of time. I've been able to enjoy hours of reading without needing to recharge. It's easy to recharge and usually recharges quickly!

Display/Screen Quality
        Clear graphics. Just the right brightness for reading in various light areas, from dimly lit to brightly lit rooms or areas.

Call Quality
        Sturdy e-reader.

Can move from page to page with ease. Portable and I am able to bring my Kindle e-reader with me on vacations, while waiting for appointments, taking family members to an appointment, while on plane, or in a wide variety of situations.

Sturdy, easy to handle. I've dropped it before on a soft surface without damage to the cover or the Kindle e-reader. It continued to work!

Easy to handle, just the right size.

• Battery Life: