2.1
Dog Toy
MyDogToy
MyDogToy Tuffies

Do NOT waste your money

We tried the tuffy ring. It lasted literally 10 minutes before the stitching was off. Squeaker and fluff was out. Amazing dog store in town let us exchange. We got the overpriced dinosaur and it the lef fell off in less than two minutes just by my dog shaking it. It is not triple stitched. Horribly overpriced. My dog had supervision with these and they were not tough. They were nm poorly made.

Grand Junction Co

Never

My dog Just took 3 min to destroy this toy

El Paso TX

I will NEVER buy again!!

We've tried this Tuffies brand before and thought maybe it was bad stitching. Today we brought a new one home - the shark because it's Shark Week and in a matter of minutes it ripped! Our 105lb Pitbull ripped the sewing on the back and dorsal find when playing tug-o-war with us and our other (smaller) Pitbull. We know he should not to left to chew on it, but this is just disappointing. Almost $20 wasted in less than 10 minutes.

Danville, PA

Not for Labradors!

It didn't last one hour with a 6 month old Labrador. She chewed through it and got the stuffing out. Very disappointing.

Canada

Disatisfied with this product

Within 30 mins of giving my dachshund the armadillo shaped toy he had chewed thru the foot to the foam center. I purchased the product because it specified it was stronger than other dog toys and would LAST!!!! Now the toy is in the trash in less than 24 hrs from the time of purchase. Will not be recommending this product.

Dallas, TX

false

Had a good run, but Widget never gives up

I have a pekingese bull terrier mix and her size is underestimated. She has detroyed every soft toy I ever gotten her...including this one. It lasted about a week and then stuffing and parts were everywhere. It your dog is not an active/aggressive chewer then this is perfect. If your dog is determined to rip out every squeaker and stuffing then maybe not this toy depending on dog size.

ID

Worst toys

Bought the iguana looking one and lasted a week. Stuffing gone in two days. Just spent $50 on two toys thinking she really enjoyed the first. She destroyed the hammerhead in 5 minutes. N Allie the alligator 10 minutes. Waste of money!

Seattle,wa

DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE bought the Red bone toy that has is pictured in the ad with the Rott. We have a 6 month old Rottweiler, he loved the toy. We had it for a whole 5 minutes before he had the edging ripped off one corner and stuffing falling out of it. We duct taped it and kept throwing, then less than 5 minutes later he had the other end ripped open. I believe this toy was around $10 for less than 10 minutes of usage. We did not leave him unattended. After the 10 minutes we gave up and he had the whole thing shredded in 20!

Fenton, MI

Not a good toy!

My lab completely destroyed this toy in about 20 minutes. We even bought the yellow bone that was rated a 9 on the toughness scale which is very disappointing as we spent quite a bit of money on this toy!

Ontario, Canada

Not tough at all

We have a 1 year old yellow lab. He destroys every chew toy he gets in less than an hour. I saw the "toughest dog toy", read the package statement and thought it might last him a day or more before he has it tore open and the stuffing all over the floor. He had it tore open and removed most of the stuffing in less than an hour.

Bakersfield Ca