Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Acne Toners & Astringents
MyChelle Dermaceuticals
MyChelle Dermaceuticals Clear Skin Serum

MyChelle Dermaceuticals Clear Skin Serum

Clear Skin Serum works great at preventing breakouts!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about MyChelle Dermaceuticals Clear Skin Serum:

I was getting breakouts on my chin due to an influx of hormones and although I have products that I use to treat them, I wanted something that would help prevent them. I found that with **MyChelle Dermaceuticals Clear Skin Serum**.  It's an all natural serum that you apply to clean skin.  I apply a thin layer before I put on my make-up.  It's paraben-free, not tested on animals and doesn't have a bad smell like some acne products do.

According to the MyChelle website, this product is designed to:

- Reduce oil production

- Clears pores of dirt and debris

- Relieves inflammation

- Reduce chance of scar tissue formation

If you experience breakouts, this is a great product to add to your morning routine.  Although you could use it as a spot treatment, it's best used when applied daily.  I highly recommend this product!

*Salicylic acid is a common ingredient in most acne products (including this one).  It has the potential of causing birth defects, so if you are pregnant, use very sparingly, not everyday.*

It works about 90% of the time at preventing pimples from forming. Of course, it isn't perfect, so I occasionally get one, but nowhere near as many as I would get if I weren't using this.

Ease of Application
Just squirt some of the serum out of the bottle and apply to your face everyday. You can apply your moisturizer and make-up over it.

The texture of this product is nice because it isn't sticky or slimy. It dries completely and works under make-up.

Side Effects
A great feature of MyChelle Dermaceuticals Clear Skin Serum is that it doesn't dry out my skin at all. I could use it everyday if I wanted, and my skin would not be any drier than normal.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy: