3.7
Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel

Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel

3.7

Works with my sensitive skin

I was so skeptical, because I have sensitive skin, and a lot of products seem to make my skin react.  I tried this because it stated it was post acne, and I had a few marks and areas that I wanted to deal with and clear up if possible.  First, I did not get a harsh reaction on my sensitive skin, which for me was amazing.  The gel left my skin so soft, and most of the marks and bad areas on my face are taken care of.

I also want to mention, that it did not take much to use on my face, so the gel is a great bargin, it lasted me quite awhile.  It really seemed to work for me, the marks are either gone, or very well faded.  This product also smells good, some of the past products I used were overly perfumed, and smelled horrible.  The gel had a very clean smell about it.  I think part of the problem I have is that the products do have a lot of perfume, and that could be part of the problem I have with irritation, and reaction.

I would recommend this to anyone that has problem skin.

Another disappointment by Murad

A lot of skin lightening lotions contain the ingredient hydroquinone. This product by Murad is no different. It also uses hydroquinone at the 2 percent level like other manufacturers. However, the catch is that some other companies mix their inactive ingredients well enough so that their creams are more effective than say, others who don’t do the same process.
This Murad is a typical example of how some companies do not mix inactive ingredients well. The hydroquinone in this bottle did not effectively lighten any of my post acne marks. And when push came to shove, I had to go and use another one.
Overall, I wouldn’t recommend this product to any who are thinking about it. The only reason I gave it a three star rating was because unlike all the other Murad products I have tried in the past, this one did not burn at all. Go figure. Maybe the burning is what is needed for an effective product by Murad? Then again, I have not found anything effective by them.

Works on acne, but doesn't lighten.

from Elmhurst, NY

Comments about Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel:

The texture of the gel was nice. There was no strange smell to it. The clear gel make it easy to use. There is no stains on funny color on the spot you are treating. Your skin looks clearer after using it. I did not see the product lightening the old or new acne scars very well. How long does it take for the lightening to kick in ? I like the pump that came with it. The pump keeps the product fresh, there is no cross contamination.

Ease of Application
There is no worry that you did not blend well with the clear color. You just pump a little, then you are done.

Convenience
You just pump and spread it on, then go. There is no need to squeeze a tube and try to get the every last bit out with the use of the pump. You get your money worth and do not leave product in the tube.

Immediacy
I did not experience any side effects with the product. It was not to strong and drying like some acne products can be. I think anyone can use the product every day.

• Ease of Application:

from Pearland, TX

Works with my sensitive skin

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel:

I would recommend this to anyone that has problem skin.

Wow! This gel is the greatest products I have ever used.

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel:

This gel is the best product I have ever used. It's like a magic potion for your blemish marks. I really love this amazing lightening gel. I am glad this product was invented. Excellent quality. You have nothing to lose but your acne marks. Go ahead and try it for yourself. You'll get great results.

Murad Post Acne it really work for my teenage son.

from Naples, FL

Comments about Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel:

I'll been looking for an acne product that works for my teenage son for a while. A friend of mine introduce me to Murad Post Acne. I ask my son to try it for a few days, and my son and I notice the difference of his acne to disappear with in days. I highly recommende to try Murad products, it work for us.

Works Great!!!

from East Hartford, CT

Comments about Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel:

It really works... Murad lightning gel works great for people with sensitive skin that have post acne marks. After a week you will definetly see a difference & if you keep using the product you will see a HUGE difference from when you began using it. I would say it is way better than Mederma. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Murad Post Acne Spot lightening Gel works great.

from Mobile, AL

Comments about Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel:

This product really works for lightening up old red ance scars. Be patient, it takes a few weeks of regular use to see results, but it really, really does work! No burning, itching, or drying occured.

pretty good, nothing miraculous

from Walnut, CA

Comments about Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel:

I always think that more expensive products are going to work so very well. Hm. Murad needs to stop charging so much for products that work just as much as cheaper products. I've gone through about half the bottle so far, and all the scars I have on my face are.....exactly where they were. Now, I don't know if I have to finish the entire bottle to really see any changes, but so far, if there HAVE been any changes, they are unnoticable. My scars aren't liek HORRIBLE, they can be covered up with foundation so I figured if i had a little way to go, this would help me...but so far it hasnt. so if you have really really bad scars, I dont know if this is the bottle you want to use, unless this product only works with really bad scars, but I doubt it. Maybe i would have appreciated it more if it was cheaper. I'm just a college graduate with not exactly a lot of money to throw away, so if I do buy a more expensive product, I expect it to work.

MURAD ACNE ...DO NOT BUY IT...DOESNT REMOVE SPOTS

from Hesperia, MI

Comments about Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel:

I tried Murad acne spot treatment.  I found it to be a waste of my time, and my money.  The only thing i ever found that works for acne is Accutane, prescibed by a doctor.  After awhile your skin will all become the same color again, because there are no new blemishes to interrupt the process.

Goodbye Breakouts Hello Clear Face!!

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Murad Post Acne Spot Lightening Gel:

Murad Post Acne Lightening Gel is a lightweight clear formula that you put on your face to prevent breakouts or get rid of breakouts. This formula is gentle enough even for sesitive skin. All you need is a little and the name speaks for itself, Lightening that's how fast and extreme it helps clear up your skin