3.4
Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel

Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel

3.4

Murad Exfoliating Acne Trement Gel 3.4oz is a better product

Murad Exfoliating Acne tremont Gel is a much faster acting gel it's a great product my face has never felt better and i owe it all to this wonderful product Murad. Before i found out about Murad Exfoliating Acne cream i was a total not diva at all i was alway's afraid to show my face. I would put on other cream's that did'nt do a single thing for my face pimple's all over the place until i started using my Murad for Acne i really doe's work on me I think that the pimple's were from my make up. I had used to cover them up so i stop doing that and started doing my Murad for fighting Acne and i am so glad that i did. Today i look like a new person i don't have a one pimple on my face i can finally smile and not be a shame of how i look when i go out. All because of this great product it's worth every centi really satisfactied with myself it effective and it work's againt acne of any kind. It's real smooth yet gentle to my skin i have no problem with it at all it's more then nice it's the best ever i am very impress with it. I would tell anyone if you have a problem with your ance try this product it's called Murad Exfoliating for Ance because it's a better acting ance product for your money and you'll feel alot better so give it a try, it's gentile and it's effective. You can not go wrong what are you waiting for.

Murad Acne Treament works well on acne but can be irritating.

Yep, even as a 36 year old mom of two, I still have problems with pimples.  Mostly blackheads but from time to time, I have breakouts also.  I have PCOS and unfortunately life-long acne is a symptom.

I have tried everything in the stores and even Proactive, but see my skin is a bit sensitive and everything seems to irritate it.  In fact the last time i used Clearasil, i stayed home for a week and went through 2 tubes of hydrocortisone as I suffered through the itching, redness and scaling.

So i tried the murad stuff.  It was pretty awesome.  You have to be consistent and you have to use the cleanser, then the gel, then the lotion.  I tried to skip the lotion a few times, but then the gel made my skin all itchy and red.  It did take a few days for my skin to get used to it and during that time i did have some itchiness around my jawlline and neck.  However, after that adjustment, the irritation did go away.  I guess my skin just needed to get used to the new medicine.

I stopped using it because my skin was really clear, but within a month it was bad again.  You need to be consistent, even if your skin looks great.

One of the best acne treatment gels i've used yet.

Comments about Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel:

I've tried a lot of gels in the past,but this one has definitely stuck with me. It works quickly and well.

If using on a new blemish, it helps to diminish it within about 24 hours. Improvements on existing acne tends to be a bit longer, or around the same.

Convenience
It's an easy application in the morning or at night.

Immediacy
Starts working within 24 hours or less

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Not for me

Comments about Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel:

While I absolutely loved some of the other Murad products, I am really not crazy about this one. It is thick and sticky, which left a residue on my face. I have really sensitive skin, and it made my face burn like crazy. In all my experiences with skin care, that is never a good sign. As it dried, it made my face feel tight and dry. Also not a good sign for me. Something that totally baffles me is how a thick serum is supposed to "exfoliate" short of a substitute chemical peel. I guess maybe that's what they were going for here. The only thing I see it doing is drying to my skin to extremes. I saw no difference in my breakouts, cystic acne, pores, nothing. No improvement at all. Just not a good product for me. If you have sensitive skin that is apt to getting even a little dry at all, I wouldn't recommend using this product!! I am a little upset that I paid so much money for something that has no results!

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

Murad Exfoliating acne treatment is the only treatment to use!

from Smithtown, NY

Comments about Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel:

I loved this product because it smells great, it is gentle on my skin, it is fast acting, it is extremely effective more tha any other acne product I have ever used.  My favorite thing about this product is that it also was able to completely vanish my white heads and black heads.  All of my friends immediately noticed a difference and I got many compliments on having flawless skin!  I had struggled with acne for 3 years, and in High School people made fun of me and called me "pizza face".  I wish now that I could go back in time and use this product so I could tell those bullies off.  My skin definitely looks better than theirs now!  So what are you waiting for?  Get it!  You will have much higher self-esteem and you will not feel like a pizza face or be called such a thing.  It is extremely exfoliating and it's not expensive at all.  Remember folks, it's QUALITY not quantity.  Sure it may not be super cheap but that's because you're getting a good quality item for what you're paying for.  Absolutely 0 regrets about buying this.

Murad Exfoliating Acne Trement Gel 3.4oz is a better product

from Boston, MA

Great acne treatment.

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel:

The main ingredient in this acne treatment is salicylic acid.  Now this is the thing that clears clogged pores and softens skin, it is not however something that kills the bacteria that causes acne.  So I have believed for some time now that the best way to treat my acne was to have a combination of salicylic acid *and* benzoyl peroxide.  And of course benzoyl peroxide is the ingredient that kills the bacteria that gets into clogged pores.  If you use the murad acne wash to clear your pores, and use some other product with benzoyl peroxide in it, you are golden.  I suggest using the reparing lotion from proactive.  The reason I love this acne wash so much is because it foams up as you rub your face.  It not only feels amazing, but it feels like it is actually working.  Unlike proactive's wash.  But the absolute best part about the face wash is the smell. It smells like mint, which was very nice.

Murad Gel didn't work for me

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel:

I have been suffering from acne for the last 10 years and I'm only 24. In these past 10 years, I have tried nearly every acne product on the market. When I tried the Murad acne treatment gel, it seemed to be way too harsh on my skin. It dried out my skin which made me break out even more. I used this product until I finished it because I was always told that acne products take time to work, so I gave it a try and thought the drying side effects and breakouts would be common at first. However, those effects never went away and my skin felt horrible. It was cracking and peeling and no amount of moisturizer, toner, or anything else would help the dryness of my skin. I've used acne products with the same/similar ingredients to Murad and I always expect the drying and peeling to happen because that's how my skin reacts to acne products. With Murad, the drying and peeling never went away and it seemed to get worse the longer I used it. I would not recommend this product and would never buy it again.

Not for me

from Great Falls, MT

Comments about Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel:

I liked the concept, but it didn't perform well for me.  It left my skin feeling like it had a thick residue on it and also kind of sticky.  It didn't do anything to help clear up my skin either.  So it just wasn't right for me.

Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel is great

from Sioux Falls, SD

Comments about Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel:

This item the Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment gel is great for your skin, you should try it because it help remove the dead skin off your face and help it to be more refreshing for the gel to penetrate and make your face so much better...dont forget to use it on your back as well if you have acne there as well.

Great when used with entire product line

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel:

I have been dealing with acne on and off since I was a teenager (I'm 25 now). I have also tried countless products, procedures, medications, etc. over the years. I am currently receiving regular chemical peels, as well as sticking to a strict skin care regimen that my dermatologist and I have come up with. The murad exfoliating acne treatment gel is part of my current regimen and, whether it is fully or partly responsible, my skin has been staying consistently clear with very few (mild) breakouts. I have been using it for about 3 months now and it's great for a number of reasons:

1. Unlike many of the other topical acne gels or creams I've tried in the past, the exfoliating acne treatment gel doesn't sting or cause any discomfort on my skin after its application.

2. It doesn't smell bad

3. It tries quickly and isn't sticky

4. It makes my skin feel soft, and...

5. It prepares my skin for moisturizer very well.

The product is also great because its gentle enough to use both morning and night, but still very effective. I would recommend this product to anyone who has been suffering from acne and is willing to try something new.

Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel works well.

from Salisbury, NC

Comments about Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel:

Very troubled with acne and facial hair, I tried Murad products to see if I could get better results than from other products I've used.  Costing more, but worth it!  Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel works with other Murad products to dry and heal acne.  I felt a moderate burning affect due to open skin areas.