Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Murad
Murad Clarifying Cleanser

Murad Clarifying Cleanser

Good for oily and combination skin.

from Ridgewood, NY

Comments about Murad Clarifying Cleanser:

I brought the 6.75 oz and it lasts over a year. I started using this for 4 years but I rotate using other and this cleanser in 3-4 months. Can't say how much I LOVE this product. I have tried many MANY different products for my skin. I had severe acne, literally tried everything from drugstore brand to proactive to dermatologist recommended products. I don't even know how much I spent it got that crazy! I'm so lucky I found this. I was a little worried seeing some reviews saying it never worked but I'm so glad I didn't let those review scare me away from this product!
This works WONDERS and I would definitely recommend this to ANYONE who has been fighting acne. I used this for about a month and my face cleared up about 90% from washing my face 2-3 times daily. And I have SEVERE acne to the point where Drs said there was no hope. I have also heard that depending on skin type, it will take awhile for a product to work on your skin - kind of like your skin is trying to figure out what the product is trying to do to it. So if you don't see results that quickly, don't give up on it!
Honestly, after my first bottle I figured I can wait a little while before getting another - if I even needed another. A week without Murad, acne was slowly making it's way back. Started with one and multiplied daily. As soon as I finally got a second bottle (about 3 days in) clear skin again!
It's refreshing, it cleans off my makeup completely and it prevents my acne coming back. I honestly have nothing bad against this and I usually am good at finding faults.
The only bad thing I can find with some people is that it will dry your skin. I have combination skin but more oily than dry. Sometimes I will have some dry areas so I would recommend using a good moisturizer just so your skin doesn't dry out!

• Ease of Application:

Irritated my skin

from Bossier City, LA

Comments about Murad Clarifying Cleanser:

I received a tube of Murad Clarifying Skin Cleanser as part of a promotional offer the company was offering, and it came in a set with other skin care items.  The other products worked great, but this one was awful.  It has a strange, thin, watery consistency that didn't lather at all.  It felt almost sticky, like glue, unless you apply it to your face with a lot of water, which just makes it run all over the place.  It burned my eyes, even though I avoided my eye area alltogether.  I think it must have been the menthol ??  Although I rinsed my skin well, I still felt like there was a residue left from the cleanser. I used my regular toner, and realized this cleanser didn't remove all of my foundation...it didn't even remove half of it.  I had to wash my face again, with my regular cleanser.  I tried this cleanser for several days, hoping it would get better, but it never did.  My face felt dry, tight and itchy. Also, it has a strange smell. I think it's supposed to be unscented, but it smells medicinal to me. I definitely would not purchase this product.

Not what I expected

from Waconia, MN

Comments about Murad Clarifying Cleanser:

First of all I would like to say that I purchased this online and thought I was just buying a 30 trial.  Well that was not the case.  They kept sending me a new set every 30 days until I cancelled it.  I have mild acne as an adult and thought I would try this.  I don't think it works any better than Clinique or Neutrogena and it cost a lot more.  The cleanser does not last 30 days if you wash you face twice a day.  It does not lather up to well so it seems like you have to use more to wash your whole face.  On a positive not it did not dry my face out as most acne skin care products do.  The customer service was exceptionable when I called to cancel my subscribtion.  They asked if there was anything they could do to keep me as a customer.  They do have skin care specialist you can talk to.  For me the product spoke for itself and was rather expensive for my helping me out with my troubles skin.