Other Solid Feedings:

Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons

Pros

Cons

Great For The Kids

The spoons were great the kids fell in love with the bright colorsa nd immediately became enamored witht the multicolored spoons and thats why it becameI bought these spoons because I liked the bright colors. They looked fun and like they would capture the interest of my little man, who was just starting on solids. I also purchased the soft-tip Munchkin spoons (that are similar to the Gerber brand) and the Nuk temperature-sensitive spoons. Well, the Nuk and Munchkin spoons never get used because these spoons combine all of the best features of both. First, these spoons have a deep basin like the Nuk spoons. The padded tip spoons are so shallow that you can barely get any food on them. Second, these spoons have a soft tip. The whole basin of the spoon is actually flexible, which makes for a more comfortable eating experience for your baby. Third, the bright colors really do capture the baby's interest so they are more likely to pay attention once they get to that age where they are easily distracted. Finally, they have a longer handle than any other baby spoon I've seen so feeding is easier for the feeder. They are not temperature sensitive, but who feeds their baby without checking the temperature of the food anyway? This is one of the best products I've bought for my son! I would like to notify you that the colors I received are not the same as pictured. I received two spoons with pink basins (one with blue and one with green) and one purple spoon that is a pastel purple with yellow, so three of my six spoons are girly. Not that it really matters, just fyi.These spoons are a great choice to go with if you have kids they are safe fun and effective and relatievly cheap. If you dont know which spoons to go with go for this one!

Munchkin Soft Tip spoons work well, but handles are too heavy!

Munchkin Soft Tip Infant Spoons have a lot of really great attributes. First, they are BPA-free, which is extremely important when shopping for infant products. The spoons have a fairly deep bowl, which means that you can get more food per bite, if your child can handle that (or if the food is particularly soupy). The colors of the spoons are very visually appealing and they feel good in your hand. HOWEVER, I was very disappointed by how heavy the handles are. Whenever I put the spoon into a jar of food, the spoon flips out, frequently splattering baby food on every available surface (umm, hello carrots on the light-colored curtains! Those aren't coming clean!). Also, the bowl of the spoon is very soft, which is good for baby, but not so good when the plastic scratches, which it does fairly easily. Also, the brightly colored spoons tend to fade and get ragged-looking after just a few times in the dishwasher. Overall, a decent spoon, but not a brand I'd get again.

Perfect for Babies Little Mouths

Comments about Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons:

Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons are perfect for babies little mouths. They are the perfect shape to hold baby food or wet cereal, but also just large enough for small pieces of dry food, little veggies or fruit. The tip of the spoon is soft, meaning that it will not harm your baby's mouth if they get a little overzealous about that next bite.

They also come in several colors to a pack, so they can be used to teach colors as well!

Also, dishwasher safe. A great little product to keep on hand!

Easy for my baby, and easy for me!

Comments about Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons:

We have purchased a lot of baby spoons in the search of finding the perfect spoon for our son. Our favorite spoons without a doubt are the the Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons. They are easy to clean, and they fit in to the slots in our silverware tray. They are soft on my sons gums, and are great for him to transition to feeding himself. The bright colors are also easy to spot, so whenever he throws one, I can immediately spot it. This is also beneficial because it is easier for him to spot so he can feed himself better.

The BEST spoons for little ones!

Comments about Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons:

These are the best spoons for little ones. They are sold in bright, fun colors that really attract the attention of children. They are the perfect sized spoon with a long enough handle that they are comfortable for parents to use to feed infants, as well as toddlers to feed themselves. The design is a no-slip grip, so kids can use these very easily. They also hold up extremely well. The ones I purchased over a year ago look just as great as the new pack I purchased last week. They are also very affordable. These are a favorite of mine and an item I include in all of my baby shower presents.

The only spoons we have used, I like them!

Comments about Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons:

I received these spoons as a baby shower gift and I like them! I like that there are enough in a package to last and the spoons themselves are very durable, especially for those musical babies who love to bang them on their trays! They are a great size and easy to wash. I also love the bright fun colors that make feedings fun!

So worth it

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons:

My son loves usng these spoons the color gets his attention and keeps it such a  great buy and the tips are soft i thought it was going to be diffcult feeding my 4 month iold but he gobbles up the baby food

perfect for my little guy's mouth

from Chapel Hill, NC

Comments about Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons:

We were given these spoons for my son as a gift from a neighbor a few months ago. We have really liked them! I love how there are so many colors and varieties. We only have a boy right now, and I love the fact that not every spoon was pink and purple! All the colors are basically gender neutral so you can use them with boy or girl. They are very soft, so they wont hurt babies gums when he is teething. They dont strain my wrists like other spoons that I have used. The handle is nice and thick so they are easy to grasp. They hold just the right amount of food as well, in the past we have used spoons that are just too small and I swear it takes me 2 hours to get the baby fed. I have seen these at wal-mart and they are very inexpensive, especially since you get six of them in a package. You could use one a day for almost a week without doing the dishes and be fine! Not that you would, just saying. I would highly recommend these baby spoons!

Munchin Soft Tip Infant Spoons are great!

from Maricopa, AZ

Comments about Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons:

I am a mother of three, and this is the first time I have ever tried Munchin Soft Tip Infant spoons, and I love them! I have used the standard Gerber baby spoon for the last five years, and now that my youngest son is seven months old, I found a free spoon in a dishwasher caddy I purchased and it's been my favorite since! I love the long handle, it's so much easier to feed my son with the longer handle, he swings his arms and I can get a better grip and maneuver it out of his way much easier. They are round, not pointed, and not too deep. I think they are priced competitively along with the other name brands, I wish I would have found these sooner! Now I use them all the time, they are dishwasher safe and durable, and I love the fun, funky colors. I would like a value pack to be available, 6 isn't enough to get through more than 2 days, and I dont always run my dishwasher every day, so I find myself running out quickly.

Munchkin spoons work as a teether

from Panama City, FL

Comments about Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons:

I bought this six-pack of Munchkin Soft Tip infant spoons when my son was first starting solid foods (purees) at 6 months. I chose it because they seemed soft and liked the variety of colors in the pack. I also liked that they were well-priced and had a long handle for easier feeding. However, my son didn't like them at all, at least not for eating from. The shape wasn't quite right for him; the spoon was a bit too deep for the purees to slide easily into his mouth and it was hard for me to get it in his mouth right. He ended up getting annoyed with these spoons, so they were demoted to "toys" instead. He likes to play with them as toys and sometimes uses them as teethers. He will stick part of the handle in his mouth when he is teething and sort of gnaw for a little bit. So I guess they are useful, just in an unexpected way. I don't plan on buying any more of these for my son or my next kid.

Excellent spoons

from Lacey, WA

Comments about Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons:

I purchased these spoons when my babies were 6 months old and had been eating solid foods for a month or so.  I liked that they held more food than the flatter Gerber spoons. They are still soft enough for babies just learning to eat solids foods. They come clean in the dishwasher ( I have had no problems with permananent staining) and after a year of use, they are still in excellent condition. My 18 month olds can now use them easily on their own and while I have 2 other kinds of spoons, this is still their favorite. I have been running an in-home daycare for the past 6 months so I purchased two more packs of these spoons and have kids from 9months-4.5 years using them. They are a little small for the 4 year old, but she likes the colors and the fact that they easily fit into her yogurt cup. Overall, the Munchkin brand feeding items are very inexpensive while still giving you a great product that will last a significant amount of time.

Munchkin makes a great baby spoon

from Carlsbad, CA

Comments about Munchkin Soft-Tip Infant Spoons:

I love our baby Munchkin spoons.  They are all very colorful and nice looking spoons.  The Munchkin spoons are just the right size for our baby.  The spoons are inexpensive and come in a large pack.  The Munchkin spoons are really easy to use and grasp.  They are top rack dishwasher safe, which makes them easy to clean.  I like having a lot of them as well, which makes it easier.  The color of the spoons are gender neutral.  The spoons easily fit into baby food cups.  I think the size of the spoon is the right size for how much the baby should eat in a bit.  I am glad they can make a great spoon inexpensively. Eventually they will be easy enough for our baby to handle.  He always likes to play with them now.  The texture seems to be easy on the baby’s gums.  Some of the spoons are now discolored after lots of use.  I am glad our baby likes these Munchkin spoons.  I have not tried a lot of other spoons because these spoons seem to be all you need.