4.1
Munchkin
Munchkin Bottle & Nipple Brush

Munchkin Bottle & Nipple Brush

4.1

Makes a daily job quick and easy!

**This bottle brush looks great, works great, lasts long and saves space.  I was going through bottle brushes rather quickly because I run them through the dishwasher at least once a week.  Some would deteriorate after a couple of washes, some would rust and on some the bristles would melt away durring the dry cycle.  I use special baby dish soap as well as an eco friendly non-chemical dishwasher liquid.  I found that the Munchkin bottle brush can withstand my habbits the longest while serving its purpose well.  The bottle brush looks as many do.  It has a long handle with acircular brush at one end.  On the Munchkin brand there is also a sponge at the very tip of the brush for an extra cleaning aid.  When you pull on the bottom of the handle you will find that it detatches to reveal a smaller bristled brush for cleaning inside the bottle nipples.  This is my most favorite accessory as with formula feeding nipples tend to get clogged up and stained. This gadget really helps get all that out, leaving them clean and open! Previous cheaper brands tend to rust on the smaller brush after just a few washes.  However, the Munchkin Bottle Brush is coated so it lasts the bottle brush life expectancy.  Also there is a non-slip grip on the handle so that is is easier to hang onto when your hands are all wet.  Safe to clean on the top rack of your dishwasher definatley adds to this being my number one choice in bottle brushes! Overall great product!**

The Munchkin Bottle Brush fell apart faster than others

The brush fell apart really quickly compared to the other brushes we have used. While I like the brush for the nipples, I'm not convinced that storing the brush inside the handle will keep out mold or other nasty stuff that shouldn't be on a bottle brush.  It seems to me like it would be a breeding ground for bacteria and I wasn't very comfortable using it. There are other brushes out there with a plastic end, and I do think that I prefer those. I wouldn't recommend this but am still looking for a brush that will work. I hate how the top of the brush disintegrated within about a week's worth of usage. And also, unlike other brushes, this didn't come with a stand or suction cup for storage of the brush. So this was probably my least favorite of all the ones that we have used.  The brush also seems like it would bend easy, and I'm not really convinced it does a good job of cleaning the wide-neck Dr. Brown's bottles that we use.

bottle brushes

Comments about Munchkin Bottle & Nipple Brush:

First of all i cannot stand this brush, its weak in design and very fragile. Its the most difficult bottle cleaning brush i have ever used. The bristles are weak and wiry and the nipple brush has 2 metal points folded up inside it which can cut and ruin your nipples, the top sponge part of the brush is frail to , the sponge sucks and is barley held on. Ive had it for a month and it already smells and looks dirty i just cannot stand this brush.

broken after one use

Comments about Munchkin Bottle & Nipple Brush:

i thought it would last longer than it did but instead it ripped apart after just one use. i dont know why. i had to go out and buy a new one. it was a waste of money. thank the lord i got it for my baby shower. other munchkin products are good though. im thinking these are made in such bulk that the quality is deminished because of it

Crappy bottle cleaner

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Munchkin Bottle & Nipple Brush:

The bottle brush does the job, but it just does not hold up. Where the metal goes into the plastic handle breaks apart pretty quickly. I have bought several of these and I finally no longer purchase them. They are the easiest ones to find and they are affordable. However, they are not worth it. Within a month the metal comes out of the plastic handle. I finally found a bottle brush where the whole thing in a hard plastic and I have had it for 6+ months!

Spongerific

from Naperville, IL

Comments about Munchkin Bottle & Nipple Brush:

I love that the this bottle brush comes with a hidden nipple brush.  It is sometimes hard to get the nipple brush out.  Although it seems that the sponge does fall apart easy, but I feel it holds up through the many bottle washes.  I seem to have replaced mine every three to four weeks.

Works great for bottles and more

from Logan, UT

Comments about Munchkin Bottle & Nipple Brush:

This bottle brush is very handy to have around my house.  Even though I don't wash baby bottles anymore with it, I still find it handy to have around, and will replace it when it doesn't work like it should anymore.  The sponge on the end fits perfectly in a baby bottle and scrubs it very well.  It also cleans canning jars and other "hard to fit my hand in" containers.  The nipple brush on the other end is also great for cleaning things besides the baby bottles.  I use it to clean the hard to get places of the window edge (the part the actual window slides on).  Of course I don't then use it for baby bottles--I used to keep a separate one on hand for that task.

The bristles on the brushes are very sturdy and do a good job cleaning.  And eventually this bottle/nipple brush  will fall apart and need to be replaced, but it is fairly inexpensive to replace, and lasts long enough that I feel I get my money's worth out of it before I need to get a new one.

The Munchkin Bottle Brush fell apart faster than others

from Daleville, VA

Comments about Munchkin Bottle & Nipple Brush:

Much better brush than more expenssive ones!

from Castle Hayne, NC

Comments about Munchkin Bottle & Nipple Brush:

After having a bad experiance with my first Munchkin Bottle brush (different kind)  I was hesitate about trying this one, but seeing as this one was also given to me as a gift I figured I would try it out as well.  I am so glad that I did!  This brush is so much better than the other one that I tried.  I love that the tip of the brush as a sponge on the end that forms into the crevices of the bottom and top of the bottle getting it really clean.  The brissels do a great job at getting any bits of leftover formula off the bottle.  In the bottom of the brush is the nipple brush.  It is nice and sturdy and stays in the base well but is not hard to pull out.  The Munchkin Bottle & Nipple Brush come in an array of colors if you have a preferance about that.  My only complaint about this brush is that the sponge at the end falls apart a little quick but I guess if you are washing 8-12 bottles a day what can you expect>

munchkin bottle brushes are good!

from Elizabeth City, NC

Comments about Munchkin Bottle & Nipple Brush:

these bottle brushes are amazing, they have the little scrub thing at the bottom of the brush so you can make sure you get teh bottom of your bottle nice adn clean before you give that bottle back to your child, some bottle brushes dont have teh scrub thing adn they fall apart really easy, well these bottle brushes do fall apart but you get awesome and long term use out of them way beforeyou have to throw them in teh trash adn buy you a new one...the wire handle on them is great to most bend up but these dont, they are really strudy metal twists! i would reccomend these to anyone...they are great and you definintley get your moneys worth out of them, the only abd thing would be that they are not life long things and you have to evently replace them with new ones, but they last a while so its not like you have to buy a new right after yo ubuy teh first one. but i would use these bottle brushes before any other!

Don't wast your money.

from Burke, VA

Comments about Munchkin Bottle & Nipple Brush:

So I received this bottle brush as a gift. I really loved it at first. I liked the way the spongy top fit into the bottle and cleaned it. I liked the way it dried very easil and had the nipple brush attached to the bottom.  Fast forward a couple of months.  The nipple brush rusted b/c it sits at the bottom of the bottle brush and water pools there when you stand it up to dry.  Then the dang sponge starts to fall apart. But ok, I but another.  The sponge tears apart in less than a month. At 3.50 a pop, this brush is becoming a pain in the butt to replace. I finally bought one without a sponge top for 4.50 that should last me quite a long time. This was ridiculous!

great bottle cleaner

from Green Bay, WI

Comments about Munchkin Bottle & Nipple Brush:

This is a great little bottle cleaner.  I really liked how there is a built in nipple brush that stores away in the handle of the brush.  This was a big heal in making sure all the little crevaces in the nipples were clean!  I just threw this in the dishwasher to get it clean every once in a while and it has lasted quite a while for the price!  I have been using this bottle cleaner for about 6 months now and it is just starting to fall apart.  I don't know if it is because I threw it inthe dishwasher a few times to clean it or if that's just normal wear.  But for the price I would easly replace it if I had to.  I don't have a need for it now that my daughter no longer drinks out of a bottle or drinks formula anymore.  But I will buy another one of these the next time I need to clean bottles for the next baby.  I even bought one to have as a space at my mothers house.  I would defently reccomed this to a friend.