Other Yogurts:

Müller Yogurt

Awesome brand

from TN

Comments about Müller Yogurt:

I try different kinds of yogurts all the time and when I saw this brand on tv I was pretty excited to try it for the first time. I went out and bought Muller Corner Yogurt in a couple of flavors and then one of each flavor of the Muller Fruit Up yogurts. I was very pleased with these yogurts! They have a great variety of flavors so there is something for everyone. I love that you can buy the corner yogurt and control how much extra flavor you want in your yogurt, if any. Also I think the fruit tastes better when you can mix it yourself because it has not absorbed a lot of yogurt from being premixed. It just seems more fresh to me. I am absolutely in love with the fruit up yogurts. They have some of the best flavors to choose from and they are all so good. I love how convenient they are to travel with. I can mix it up in the container and hand it to my two year old daughter in the car while traveling when she needs a quick snack. These yogurts are really creamy too. I have never had to worry about them being watery. These yogurts are a little more expensive than other yogurts, but they are totally worth the price. I would recommend them to anyone.

Great brand

• Convenience:

Great yogurt brand!

from Kansas

Comments about Müller Yogurt:

After seeing reviews of Müller Yogurt on here I went and tried three of the different types. They seriously make some of the best yogurt I have tried. Not only do they taste great but they are healthier than some other brands. Their yogurts are gluten-free, with no high fructose corn syrup, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or preservatives. They have 3 different types of yogurt available, two of them are "corner" yogurts which have fruit or nuts in the corners. There is a normal corner yogurt and a Greek corner yogurt. Their third type is a "FrutUp" which has a mouse like texture and REAL fruit. I have loved all the different varieties of Muller that I have tried. This particular brand is slightly more expensive than other ones but the high quality is worth the extra money.

Flavor/Taste
They have many different flavor options, many of which are fairly unique. You can taste that this is a higher quality yogurt. It is very rich and creamy.

• Flavor/Taste: