4.8

4.8

Love this brand

from Jacksonville, FL

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Attractive Packaging
  • Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Kills Bacteria
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizing
  • Pleasant Smell

• Bathroom
    • Commercial Use
    • Daily Use
    • Kitchen

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps:

I love this soap. I have one in every bathroom in my house, and in the kitchen. It smells heavenly. My favorite is the lavender and basil scents. It's lightweight and feels great on my skin.

I absolutely love there scents.

from Hampton Roads, VA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Attractive Packaging
    • Cleans Effectively
    • Easy To Use
    • Kills Bacteria
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizing
    • Pleasant Smell

• Bathroom
      • Commercial Use
      • Daily Use
      • Kitchen

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps:

I love Mrs. Meyers hand soaps. There scents are absolutely wonderful. I like the idea that they are made with natural ingredients and I am not bringing harmful chemicals into my household. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

Smells great; not like chemicals.

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps:

I used this brand of soap for the first time while babysitting. I had something filthy on my hands and just one pump of the lemon soap got rid of the smell. I fell in love with it (as far as you can with a hand soap) and purchased some for my own kitchen. I went with the same lemon scent, but saw they had a nice lavender as well. I discovered that it works with removing the smell of fish, barbecue, and garlic, and I'm always incredibly happy with how it cleans and doesn't dry out my hands despite how often I'm washing dishes and using cleaning chemicals. Using a little soap (which has a nice lather and leaves no residue) afterwards seems to keep them perfumed and moisturized for a while. I wholeheartedly recommend this brand and continue to use it.

Got rid of the smell of garlic, fish, and barbecue after one brief lather.

The lemon is sweet and aromatic. Doesn't smell like chemicals or man-made.

Lovely smelling soap, in a nice looking dispenser

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps:

I love the smell of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap. I go out of my way to buy it because I like not only the scents, but also the dispenser. The label looks classic and not cheap/tacky like other soaps. It does not leave behind a residue on my hands, and it leaves my hands feeling clean and refreshed. I like that this isn't an expensive soap, either (even though it looks like it is). It is relatively cheap, and it looks pretty sitting on my bathroom and kitchen counters. I have been paid lots of compliments by guests visiting my home after using this hand soap!

My hands are clean after using Mrs. Meyer's liquid hand soap. There is no sticky residue left after rinsing my hands off- my hands are squeaky clean when I use this hand soap.

The scents are extremely refreshing, clean and vibrant. I like the lemon verbena, lavender and geranium (although geranium is a little strong at first).

Great Deal

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps:

Overall, this is a great soap that I would highly recommend to anyone on the search for something that really does the job. It smells great, which is a wonderful bonus. It also really does work. I purchased this soap one time on a whim because it was on sale, although the regular price for it is not bad at all. Because I had never used it before, I wanted to see how it would work. To my surprise, it actually worked wonders. It did not dry out my hands like so many other brands were doing at the time, but it actually moisturized them. I also really loved the design as it fit in well in my old country house and it was not embarrassing looking. There are other soaps out there you could try, but Mrs. Meyer's Clean Dry Liquid Hand Soaps works well. With the added bonuses of the scent and of the design on the packaging, I do not think you would be disappointed.

This soap was highly effective at getting the dirt and grime off my hands, even in the toughest conditions.

There are many scents to choose from and they all smell absolutely wonderful. It's hard to pick a favorite.

Not my favorite

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps:

The Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps are a good quality of hand soap. They clean my hands really well, especially under my fingernails, which get dirty often. I have very sensitive skin, though, and I also live in a dry climate. Unfortunately, Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps are a bit too harsh on my hands on their own. Even with using hand lotion afterwards, my hands get more dry and cracked than when I use other soaps.

The Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps are also a bit more expensive than I would like to spend on hand soap.

The Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps are extremely effective in keeping my hands both clean and sanitized. When I use them, it seems like I get fewer colds.

I was not a very big fan of the different scents that are offered by Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps. They are unique and clean-smelling, but they simply do not appeal to me. The scents also don't seem to linger very long, but I considered this a good thing because their scents did not go well with the scents I used for my hand lotion.

Wonderful, Unusual Scents!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps:

I received several Mrs. Meyer's hand soaps in a gift basket from a friend and I wasn't sure what to make of them at first. They had such unusual scents, such as Basil, Rosemary, Radish, and Sunflower. Parsley was definitely not a favorite though. Ultimately, the Apple and Rhubarb soaps became my favorites.

I love that these are made from natural ingredients and essential oils so there is nothing icky going onto your skin from them. It's also biodegradable so it doesn't harm the Earth.

This suds up amazingly well and gets all sorts of dirt and grime off my hands from working in the garden and leaves them soft and silky and sparklingly clean. It not only got the brown stains off from when I spread coffee grounds in the garden without gloves, but it also removed the coffee scent (which I was almost a little disappointed about).

These are the ultimate gift item. They're fun, good for you, and everyone uses soap!

nice soap

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps:

This soap smells great and lasts a really long time, It is gentle enough for the whole family to use. The pump is easy for young children. It is a little expensive, but not too bad and you can sometimes find it on sale. It cleans without harsh chemicals and is not antibacterial, something that is found to be no more effective and has potential dangerous side effects., so that is important in my home. Your best defense against germs is hand washing with soap and water, and this is a great soap to do that with. We are somewhat sensitive in my house and nobody had a problem with this soap, but we used it on hands only (as intended).

Hands seem nice and clean after, so I assume that is effective and my house certainly has some dirty hands in it!!

I have tried a few scents and they have all been very nice. I typically do not like over scented products, but have no problems with these soaps.

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps:

I have tried many hand soaps in my day. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day is in my Top 5 for best liquid hand soaps. The scents are unbelievably yummy, and there always seems like their is a new scent to try. The scents are not over bearing, but are not watered down so you can't smell them. They have just the right about of scent. The bottles are attractive, and come in 12.5 ounces so that you can not buying a new bottle every week. They last a lot longer than most liquid hand soaps. I have never had a problems with the pumps like I do with some of the liquid hand soaps on the market. They are a little pricey, but worth it in my book. I'd rather pay for quality than save money on something that is mediocre. My favorite scents so far are Basil, Lavender, and Verbena. My kids love Mrs. Meyers Liquid Hand Soaps as well. They love to wash their hands now. I am so glad that I found a liquid hand soap that does a great job killing germs and smells great!

Leaves hands smelling clean and fresh...

from Chesterfield, MO

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soaps:

I first tried Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap at work. I work in a small office where they had the Honeysuckle version of this soap. I used it to suds up my hands and was pleased to discover that it produces a nice thick lather that rinsed away cleanly without leaving a filmy residue. Then I couldn't stop smelling my hands because they smelled so good! I felt like I made up excuses to wash my hands just to experience the sweet, fresh scent of honeysuckle. The scent really lingers on your hands too. It's not overwhelming like some lotions or hand creams can be, since you wash the product off, but it certainly leaves hands lightly scented throughout the day. As for the effectiveness of the soap, I can't say that my hands were especially dirty any of the times that I used the soap, so I can't really say I challenged the soap that much, but it did seem to leave my hands clean, as well as feeling nice and moisturized. I look forward to trying all the scents!