4.9

Cons

Mrs. Meyer is a genius

from Cherry Valley

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Efficient
  • Powerful
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Cleaning
    • Dorm
    • Home
    • Laundry Room

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner:

If you love lavendar and you love a cleaning job well done, then this is for you. Not only are Mrs Meyers products environmentally friendly but effective! This was my first time using this particular scent (I've used the peony handsoap snd lotion before .. amazing) and I love it more than any other product in my house. I have a 3yr old and a 1yr old, both boys, so things can get pretty sticky and messy! A little spray on a dried up popsicle or gummy candy stuck to the floor and whatever it is comes right off. This spray doesn't leave steaks or a film like others do. The smell lasts long after use and the whole bottle lasts forever since you dont need a lot. I wish Mrs Meyer made body products.

Smells Amazing and Cleans Just as Well

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner:

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner recently became my favorite cleaner I've ever owned. I love that I can relax and tingle all my senses with sweet and calming aroma of Lavender essential oil while ridding my home of dirt and grime. Company can still smell the lingering flowery scent long after I have cleaned which makes the space feel even more clean! The liquid cleaner is clear in color and won't leave a streaky residue on cleaned surfaces. It's also extremely gentle not only on the places that are cleaned but also your skin if you happen to get it on you. I'm looking forward to trying the rest of the products in the Mrs. Meyers' line, too.

Cleans like bleach without the awful, harsh chemicals of Clorox. Every household needs a bottle of this stuff! Instructions on the side of the spray bottle, show you how to reuse the bottle, too.

The scent makes Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner an A+ cleaner. Lavender smells like spring and relaxes the senses while you clean.

Safe and works well!

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner:

I really like this cleaner because it's safe and works really well. I used to use really strong cleaners but always was a bit worried that not all the ingredients are safe. Since having a baby in the house, I wanted to switch to a cleaner that has safer ingredients and also works well. This cleaner has all of that. I use on almost everything. I clean surfaces and floors and this gets rid of all stains and spots. I also like the lavender scent that doesn't feel artificial and natural. I definitely recommend this for all families with children.

This works really well like any other strong cleaners. The surfaces were never damaged after using this and all the spots that I wanted to get rid of were easily removed.

This has a very nice lavender scent that works like a air freshener in the house. Compared to other products that leave a strong cleaner scent, this definitely makes the home feel more cozy and fresh.

A wonderful product

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner:

Wow I was impressed with Mrs. Meyers clean day lavender all purpose cleaner! First off I absolutely adored the fact that this particular product was natural. I have a small child and the thought of her ingesting anything harmful terrifies me. I know that by using a natural product my baby is safer from harmful chemicals. Second of all some household all purpose cleaners have very harsh scents that leave me feeling light headed but this particular product smells like sweet lavender and fills my home with a lovely flower smell and not a harmful chemical smell. I am so impressed with the cleaning abilities of this product as well. Sometimes after cooking sauce for dinner I have a mess to clean up! This cleaner wipes away everything leaving my stovetop looking and smelling wonderful. Also I love the design of the bottle it is sleek and easy to store. I also feel that this product has a great price point. It's bit too expensive and easily affordable!

Best Stain Remover out there to date.

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner:

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner works on so many surfaces and for such a wide variety of things. I use it diluted in the bathtub full of water to clean my son's Pack N Play when we get back from long trips. It Deep cleans it, leaving the water filthy and the Pack N Play clean as the day I bought it, and smelling twice as clean and fresh.

And I use Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner on the counters and stove top, which leaves my kitchen smelling amazingly like Spring, all year long. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner even works on getting stains out of the carpet. A friend of mine suggested it for the carpets because she had spilled acrylic paint on her carpet, and soaked it in Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner instantly. Well it took that paint right out of her carpet without staining it. So I tried it on my 'long set, nothing would remove it' stain, and it took the stain right out. I hit it with the undiluted Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner and let it sit for a half hour or so, and then steam vacuumed right over the top of it with another mixture of diluted Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner and water, and then steamed it right out and sucked up all the residual water. My carpet was clean, the stain was gone, and my living room smelled like lavender for weeks after. It even cleans up pet stains and smells, not masking the odor but actually getting rid of it.

Better than I expected

from Fort Huachuca, AZ

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner:

I didn't expect much because some of the supposed all natural cleaners don't smell like "clean", but this one was actually really good. A little pricey compared to a lot of the chemical type cleaners, but well worth it if you are concerned about natural items.

Cleaned even a few tougher stains and spots that I was expecting to have to scrub or use something really strong and chemical like. But it came right up.

The scent was great! I have used a few other products that claim to have a lavender or vanilla (or some other pleasant scent). They usually smell horrible or the scent is so subtle that you cannot smell anything. This was a great scent and I love lavender. Great for people like me who want things to smell clean but cannot deal with strong chemical smells due to allergies or asthma. This even covered some strong smells from kids getting sick (I'll spare you the details) and the new puppy peeing on things.

Smells just like lavender

from Marlton, NJ

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner:

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All Purpose Cleaner is a terrific cleaner that smells fantastic! The biggest selling point for me is the smell. It has actual lavender and orange peel oils in it too giving it a "real" lavender scent that's not artificial-smelling or fake at all. With most cleaners, I actually gag at the scent and have to open the windows while cleaning. With Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner I enjoy the smell. Plus, after I clean with this the rooms smell great. I love walking into a freshly cleaned room and smelling this lavender scent-it's like a mini aroma-therapy experience after cleaning.

Another plus for this cleaner is what it doesn't include-it's free of phthalates, glycol solvents, chlorine, formaldehyde, artificial colors, parabens, animal derived ingredients, and VOC. This means to me that it doesn't just smell good, but is safer for me and doesn't have ingredients that are harmful to my body and the environment. I like that it's eco-friendly and safer to use in my house.

The biggest downside would be the cost. It's more expensive than traditional cleaners but to me is worth every penny.

All natural and amazing at the same time

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner:

Does anyone truly like to clean? I will be the first to admit that I would rather have a root canal! And then came Mrs Meyers. I can honestly say that there is nothing you can't clean with this. NOTHING. You can buy premixed or the concentrate. Trust me, go for the concentrate and mix it yourself. A bottle goes a long way. It is all natural, no surfactants and so gentle that you don't even need to wear gloves when cleaning. Mrs Meyers isn't just for cleaning the house either. Put a few drops into your wash or use it lightly as a stain remover before doing laundry. It works every time and never leaves an oily residue or stain on fabrics.

Mrs Meyers cleans absolutely everything. I keep a few spray bottles at my house and mix a different strength in each one. Windows, furniture, mirrors, counter-tops, toilets, floors and even tile with hard water spots. It cleans it all! I even put a drop or 2 into my Little Green Machine when I clean the upholstery and carpet in my car. Everything comes out sparkling clean and smelling great.

There is nothing better than the smell of fresh lavender. Real lavender, not lavender "scent." Mrs Meyers smells like lavender fresh out of the garden. They also have a Basil cleaner that smells great.

Best Cleaning Product I've Found

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner:

I won't use anything else now. This smell (lavender) is definitely my favorite out of all of the different kinds I've tried. I use it on everything and there isn't any streaking or residue.It cleans well, smells delicious, and isn't harsh on your hands. I love it!

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day: Great Product Made in the USA

from Pierpont, SD

Comments about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Lavender All Purpose Cleaner:

I now am buying products that are environmentally friendly. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day is a great cleaning choice as it works on most surfaces-not meant for wood floors or stone, though. It cleans just as well as Pledge or Pine Sol, and the lavender smell really polishes the cleaning off. It's easy to use and a little solution goes a long way. I like the fact that you can clean so much with this one bottle-bathrooms, kitchens, dusting, etc. In addition, the bottle is made of 25%post consumer plastic and the cleaning compound is biodegradable and has never been tested on animals. These nature friendly factors are important to me. Also, the fact that it is made in the USA is huge! I appreciate that I am using natural cleaners to free my home of toxic compounds and the house is just as clean as if I would be using the traditional cleaning supplies. Therefore, I highly recommend Mrs. Meyers Clean Day out of Minneapolis, Minnesota.