Other Baking Goods:

Mrs. Butterworth's Buttermilk complete Pancake & Waffle Mix

Quick, Easy & Delicious

from Kenosha, WI

Comments about Mrs. Butterworth's Buttermilk complete Pancake & Waffle Mix:

My family loves this pancake mix. I consider myself a pretty decent cook but for some reason my pancakes from scratch don’t ever taste this good. Now I skip it & go straight to the box. My family LOVES the taste of this mix. We always make a double batch because we can’t stop eating them. It is absolutely fool proof and you cannot go wrong. I like that it’s quick & easy so when I don’t have anything out for dinner & we go the breakfast route I can whip these up in no time.

The final touch to these is the Mrs. Butterworth butter flavored syrup, but that is another review!

Mrs. Butterworth's Pancake Mix is Delicious and Easy

from Idaho Falls, ID

Comments about Mrs. Butterworth's Buttermilk complete Pancake & Waffle Mix:

I decided to try Mrs. Butterworth's Pancake Mix because it was about the same price as other brands that I have previously tried. I like convenience when it comes to making breakfast, because usually I am very hungry and want to eat NOW! This mix is SUPER easy and fast to make, the pancakes turn out fluffy and delicious and they cook very fast and evenly. All you do is add water! How much easier could it get? So far this is my favorite mix other than Bisquick. You can also make waffles and crepes with this mix, and it includes easy to follow instructions for all 3 including pancakes. There seems to me to be no downside to this mix, it fits my lifestyle well and I enjoy the flavor and consistency of these pancakes! I use Hungry Jack syrup on them, I have not yet tried to top them off with Mrs. Butterworth's syrup (although that's my favorite and I'm sure it would be wonderful!) For the price I paid, I am extremely satisfied with the quality of this brand!