Other Space Heaters:
Mr. Heater
MH9B
Mr. Heater Ceramic Utility

Mr. Heater Ceramic Utility

Get So Hot, You'll think It's Summertime!

Comments about Mr. Heater Ceramic Utility:

So this heater was actually given to me by a relative, when staying over her house during the holidays. It was used in a fairly big basement, and managed to keep the whole room pretty toasty! It actually got to a temp, where I was questioning the season. I absolutely recommend this heater to those who don't have a heating system in their home, and really need a product that works, this will definitely be it! It isn't noisy, and does it's job. I would recommend being careful using this heater, as it can get very hot.

Safety
This heater gets hot. There's no way around saying that. It really reaches temps that are dangerous if you have small children or pets. I would recommend using this heater to heat a room prior to the room being used, instead of during. I think that would help if you want to prevent an accident. Also, it may be a fire hazzard, so I would recommend that no linens or any flammable objects be near the heater.

• Safety:

5 years and still love it.

from Bentonville, AR

Comments about Mr. Heater Ceramic Utility:

I have had this heater for 5 years and this is the first time I have had to clean out the pilot to keep it lit. The flame was yellow at the tip and just short of touching the thermo coupling. A Q-tip, rubbing alcohol, can of air and it was lit in 5 minutes. Great product!

Mr. Heater comes to the rescue

from Riviera, TX

Comments about Mr. Heater Ceramic Utility:

We love our Mr Heater! It is easy to move and use. Changing the gas tanks could not be easier and it is lightweight. We use it to heat the rooms first before the electric heaters so that the electric ones dont have to work as hard to heat the room right from the start. Electric out? no problem Mr Heater comes to the rescue! Runs on Low setting for about 6 hours and on High for about 4 and a half.It puts out a LOT of heat too, even without the forced air feature. Good value too, helps with those electric bills.

Mr. Heater is perfect for the early morning rush!

from Granite Falls, WA

Comments about Mr. Heater Ceramic Utility:

I love the Mr. Heater system. It is perfect for those chilly morning when you just don't have the time to warm the whole house. The fact that it runs on propane means you don't have to wait for it to warm up. The best feature, in my opinion, is that it is completely safe to run indoors. I don't have to be concerned that my family will be poisoned by the fumes. I always heat my house with the Mr. Heater on school mornings. My son can cozy up to it and stay warm while he gets ready for his day. The heater is easy to light, with a push button ignition. For indoor use, with a 5 gallon propane tank, it is important to obtain a long hose to go with your Mr. Heater. For added safety, the long hose keeps the propane tank a safe distance from the heater. This heater works great no matter how cold it is outside. Here, in Washington, its warmth is a real blessing on those cold, damp days. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who lives in areas of extended power-outages.