Other Espresso Machines:
ECMP50
Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine

Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine

Nice Espresso Maker

We have owned our espresso maker for over 6 months now and we really like it alot. It makes great expresso and we use it almost every day. One thing to note is that this unit is loud and it does require that you keep a minimum amout of water in the reservior because if you don't have enough water in it then the noise will get very loud and it won't work right. It also require you to heat up the water a little by turning the on switch and then waiting for it to stop flashing. Then you can select espresso or froth for the milk. We sometimes froth the milk or half and half and I recommend that you wash the unit after you froth milk. It will keep it in good order if you keep it clean. Water will accumulate in the collection tray and you will need to clean that out also. The metal plate on the unit does come off, but it does rattle while the unit is in use. To make it quieter, we press down on the metal plate and the plastic lid and also keep the water level full.

This coffee machine is cool

This coffee machine is very easy to clean and once i finished with brewing my first cup, it was very easy to wash and dry. The coffee tasted awesome and the smell during the process was something that i love. Out of the box it was very easy to use and i didn't have to read the manual or directions. The brew performance was very good and it was well designed. I believe that the machine was last me for a lifetime, it was very well built and its an awesome machine. The durablity of the machine is awesome. I can use this to make multiple cups and I recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality coffee maker at the great price. It's very easy to use and I was able to teach my parents how to use it. They love the machine also and use it everyday.

Welcome your guests Espresso, cappuccino or latte ? ........

from oman

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Commercial Grade
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Great Taste
  • Large Water Container
  • Quick Brewing
  • Quiet

• Anytime
    • Formal Dinners
    • Kitchen
    • Morning Coffee

Comments about Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine:

Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine is the best coffee maker I ever used in my life , it's my second coffee maker I have , the first coffee maker I have was nesspresso coffee maker , I buyed it to the office because I'm an espresso man , but it only makes Espresso at home the case is different , my wife is a cappuccino lady and sometimes guists visit us like latte , Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine solved this problem , only one machine will give you and your guests all the three options , you will act like a professional chief in the best coffee shops , to make the best delicious , best rich coffee , now I will mention some of the advantages of Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine , firstly Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine is very easy to clean , the outer body Neve made finger print , water is quite enough to clean it up , Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine is very easy to use , instructions come with it and will learn you the very easy steps to make your perfect coffee , Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine adds Avery good flavor to the coffee , and coffee you will get from it is very tasty , delicious and rich , Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine is very quick and will help you specially when you have guists , it's the best time to use it and you will be very grateful to it it will give you great help in this time ,Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine have a very large water container, the best advantage I found in Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso,Cappuccino, & Latte Machine which I found its much bitter than nesspresso , Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine is very quite and hardly you can hear it's sound , you can use Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine all the times but I can't go to my work without my morning coffee from Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine, I love it.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

very good I wou buy it again

from Germany

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Commercial Grade
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use

• Anytime
      • Kitchen
      • Morning Coffee

Very good

• Primary use:
      • Personal
      • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

The beauty of creme caps...

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine:

Me oh my, this machine is not for the faint of heart about coffee. I have somewhat been faint of heart about coffee - at least somewhat until more recently. Mr Coffee Pump Expresso Machine is amazing. I have learned to make almost effortless Espresso's from my home without the big ticket prices of the best coffee shops. I like that I don't have to make 2 cups at once. It also has a built in milk frother and a removable drip tray and two separate coffee baskets as well. Although it has two baskets, you don't have to make two cups each time. Be sure to line up your cup with it's coffee stream. It's helpful to center one cup under both holes if you want to make a single cup at a time. I was slightly let down that it does not take coffee pods because they used to be my favorite. I now realize that I actually save money by using ground coffee anyway so that wasn't such an awful thing after all. last but not least, it is excellent at frothing milk and leaving that delicious creme cap that I absolutely love.

awesome

from Edina, MN

Comments about Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine:

Love the Mr. Coffee Pump for Espresso, Cappuccino and Latte's! It is so fun, and easy to use and makes delicious coffees, no matter what your preference is. I am usually a cappuccino lady, but after trying the latte and espresso from this machine I really like them as well. So its nice to be able to mix it up a little. This is really easy to set up and use and awesome for when you have guests to give them the option of a personalized coffee. Its a big hit. I would recommend it for anyone who loves coffee or entertaining.

Nice brew and quick.

Simple and pretty quick to clean.

Easy to use and the directions explain everything you need to know.

The design is very modern, sleek, and attractive. Impresses everyone who comes over to my home.

I have not had mine for too long yet, but I am sure with care there will be no problem with durability. I do not use it everyday either so that should affect durability.

Love this Machine

Comments about Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine:

This coffee machine is a dream come true. It gives my home the most comforting aroma of brewed coffee. It makes my espressos, cappuccinos, and lattes like the any of the ones I would order at a coffee shop. It is also greta for entertaining friends and guests and for those special holiday times. My personal favorite is the latte performance. The machine is durable and has been giving me great coffee drinks for over two years now. The coffee maker is very simple and easy to clean. The inside and outside are both easy to clean. Making the lattes and cappuccinos can be messy but it is worth is when drinking them and sharing them. This machine is a great gift for anyone. especially for those who love their coffee. The machine also makes my kitchen looks classy and modern. Coffee is a hobby and relaxation of mine, and this wonderful machine has made my life a lot more relaxing.

• Brew Performance:

A great unit, especially for the price

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine:

I received this machine as a wedding gift. I love espresso but hate going to a coffee shop and paying coffee shop prices in order to get that lovely taste. This

Brew Performance
      I love that you can have different strengths and make different drinks. I almost felt like I was back in Italy.

This is decently easy to clean but I worry about the bottom portion and how clean it is really getting.

This is probably one of the easiest espresso/cappuccino machines out there. It does take some getting used to and reading instructions the first few times you use it, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be making them quicker then your favorite barista at a coffee shop.

This product has a great design. I love that it is fairly compact and can easily fit on my limited counter space. It has a fairly sleek look, something you don't mind leaving out.

This unit is very durable. While I do like leaving it out, I have limited counter space, so this unit often gets moved from on the counter to under the counter and sometimes even onto shelves in the basement. So it gets moved around (and occasionally dropped). It holds up well and still works fine.

• Brew Performance:

Really good worth the money

Comments about Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine:

I really enjoy my Mr. Coffee pump espresso, cappuccino, and latte machine. It works so well, to me, it works like one of the very expensive one's do. I love how it can make so many different things, it makes espresso, and can steam and froth milk which is wonderful! You do have to learn how to mix different amounts of espresso and steamed or frothed milk to get what you want but once you get it, it's really not that confusing. You can either use one cup for a serving and just place the one cup in the center, or you can make two servings by putting two cups in the allotted places for them. It's simple to clean out, the tray just slides out and you can simply clean it that way. A great thing about this is that it's so simple to use, it's also a great size it's nice and compact unlike some of them out there that can be huge. You do have to manually tell the machine when to stop dripping when using milk so you do have to get used to that so make sure to practice doing so. It heats up very quickly, which is great to have with an espresso maker as well.

Brew Performance
      This espresso machine brews so well, it's very fast and produces a good brew every time.

Very simple to clean, any part of it that requires cleaning easily pops off and you just wash it off just like that.

It's very easy to use, now like I said above, you do have to manually tell the machine when to stop dripping the milk so you have to be careful with that, and you do have to know how much of what to add to get lattes and such but it's still really simple once you get the hang of it.

Great design, I love how compact it is so it doesn't take up a ton of room on your counter.

Very durable product, I haven't had any issues out of it yet.

• Brew Performance:

I love coffee more than life itself!

Comments about Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine:

I absolutely love coffee maybe a teeny bit too much, but being a full time mother, home maker, house wife, and running my own business, I think that drinking coffee is a better stress reliever than some other things people do. This espresso machine is just perfect for when it is just me wanting a nice, rich, smooth, and delectable cup of hot steaming coffee. Unfortunately for my husband, I have a hands off rule when it comes to my espresso maker, for good reason though he broke our last one. Although, I am glad that he did break it because if he didn't, then I wouldn't have this amazing contraption! I love this specific espresso machine more than the others because it does more than most espresso machines, like our last one didn't even steam milk properly. This espresso machine is more than an espresso machine, it is a day-maker, it can make crappy coffee taste good, make one heck of a latte, steam milk to perfection, make espressos and cappuccinos, and make an awful morning into a positive, can-do attitude. I don't know what could possibly be better about this machine!

Brew Performance
      Absolutely delicious! Best cups of espresso, cappuccino, latte, and coffee I have ever had and probably will EVER have. I don't even bother going to a coffee shop anymore because this machine makes way better coffee than any coffee shop.

You rarely even have to clean this at all, but when you do it is very simple, and you really don't have to do anything.

• Brew Performance:

Makes great Espresso and Cappuccino!

Comments about Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine:

We got this as a wedding gift about two years ago. It has been a great addition to our home. We make cappuccino with is frequently. We also have made espresso on it. It brews great coffee and it pretty easy to use. I would recommend this product!

Brew Performance
      It hasn't made anything that wasn't delightful yet. We did buy a milk frother separate for when we make cappuccino. We really enjoy this machine and making espresso and cappuccino with it.

This would be my only downfall to this. I don't think it is the easiest machine to clean. I like for my appliances to look really clean and the bottom of this machine has gotten coffee stains on it. I have a difficult time getting them off.

Easy to use. It takes a minute to do it and only makes limited quantities at once. However, the outcome is worth the patience required.

Great design. It holds two cups at the bottom and has a classy look to it. Fits well with our other appliances.

No problems in two years of using it!

• Brew Performance:

great way to save money while still having delicious coffee

Comments about Mr. Coffee Pump Espresso, Cappuccino, & Latte Machine:

I previously had a more inexpensive model. After a few years of having that one it broke and it was time to replace it. Since I was sure that it was something that I would use, I decided I was willing to spend a little bit more than I had previously. after reading countless reviews on this espressol maker I decided to give it a try, and I could not be more pleased. It makes delicious espresso and beautifully frothy milk as well. I would recommend it to everyone. Now I can avoid buying my expensive mochas everyday. This espresso maker has save me so much money. if you're debating between this in a less expensive model I'd say go with this one. it provides such a better taste than any of the cheaper models due to its pump style.

Make sure to keep the milk frother wand clean after each use, otherwise it can get pretty dirty pretty fast. To do this I just keep a damp towel next to it and wipe it down right after finishing frothing the milk.