Other Coffee Makers:
Mr. Coffee
SSP23
Mr. Coffee Home Cafe Single-Cup Coffee Maker

Mr. Coffee Home Cafe Single-Cup Coffee Maker

Makes a very good cup of coffee

from NY

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • makes great coffee

Cons

• Everyday
    • Home

Comments about Mr. Coffee Home Cafe Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I bought this when I was going to visit a friend who doesn't drink coffee. It made such a good cup of coffee. Her husband was very happy not to have to use coffee bags!! It is easy to use and clean.

Great in a hurry!

from Escondido, CA

Comments about Mr. Coffee Home Cafe Single-Cup Coffee Maker:

I really enjoy my Mr. Coffee single cup coffee maker because in comes in grand when I am in a hurry. I am not a hugh coffee drinker, but I do love my one cup in the morning and since I am the only person that drinks coffee in my home this coffee maker is just perfect for what I need. All I have to do is turn it on, set it up and go get ready while it does it does its magic, by the time that I am ready so is my coffee. I can either relax and watch the news or take it with me in the car while I am on my way to work. The coffee is always nice and hot every time I make it. It also tastes great. I really appreciate the way that the Mr. Coffee looks too! It looks very nice on my counter without taking up a lot of room where extra space is always nice. I have had many Mr. Coffee coffee makers throughout the years and they have all been very nice. This one is just perfect for me now and I am very happy with it.